Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women (1899 Views)

Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself / Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

have not been serious,,was not in my agendagrin

let's see howfar it will be for next year..maybe you come around wink

Aiit. I hear ya cheesy i go chat you later.. new year almost here. Make I enter one side jawe
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

Aiit. I hear ya cheesy i go chat you later.. new year almost here. Make I enter one side jawe
loool..carry me along naw, ,abii you wan dump me hereembarassed
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

loool..carry me along naw, ,abii you wan dump me hereembarassed

grin

I go see you next year

grin

You when I wan carry along since 24th. Your break light, spirit self nor see am.
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

grin

I go see you next year

grin

You when I wan carry along since 24th. Your break light, spirit self nor see am.
okay...remember me in prayers tongue
will pray for you too,,for that our land somethinggrin grin
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

okay...remember me in prayers tongue
will pray for you too,,for that our land somethinggrin grin

undecided undecided undecided

Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

undecided undecided undecided
calm down,,e never reach the level smileysmiley
just 20% from the sales...

anyways,lemme pray first grin
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

calm down,,e never reach the level smileysmiley

just 20% from the sales...

anyways,lemme pray first grin

You go take 100k for One night stand?
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Bulldogpuppy5: 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
eberetos:
Before you raise placards of women being slut-shamed, never forget that guys are broke-shamed. You sleep around with various guys & when you want to marry, you begin to frown like a virgin. I will advice you to stop putting your pre-wedding pics on social media to avoid these judgemental guys who know how u slept around in the past see you cluster a nice guy as a husband-to-be...

Your past is gone, but putting your pre-wedding photo on social media can awaken your past....God overlooks the past, but people dont enjoy seeing those who have slept around in the past enjoy marriage, though it is highly satanic...

Another hurtful issue is girls saying they love the bad guys, & after widening their vagina & doing abortions, they rush to the nice guys for wedding. It is indeed a useless agenda, & nobody wants to look like a fool. Do you want to eat your cake and have it?
Thank you brother for you are wise don't mind all this worthless women
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

You go take 100k for One night stand?
we are talking business not runs angry
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

we are talking business not runs angry

Hahaha. What's runs? That's not runs. Your babe say come spend a night with am, take 100k go house to compensate. Na runs be that?
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

Hahaha. What's runs? That's not runs. Your babe say come spend a night with am, take 100k go house to compensate. Na runs be that?
which baeundecided

me that's dating myself.angry

you said one night stand,sadcall me to repair your Mercedes-Benz, ,and pay me 50k. .grin
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

which baeundecided

me that's dating myself.angry

you said one night stand,sadcall me to repair your Mercedes-Benz, ,and pay me 50k. .grin

Lwkmd o

@owerri mechanic.

Hahahaha

Abeg nor come repair. I nor get Mercedes-Benz. Money nor long to buy 4matic undecided
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

Lwkmd o

@owerri mechanic.

Hahahaha

Abeg nor come repair. I nor get Mercedes-Benz. Money nor long to buy 4matic undecided
@bolded gringrin

don't woryy ,God will change our story this new year.smiley
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

@bolded gringrin

don't woryy ,God will change our story this new year.smiley

Amen o.

Drop your whatsapp number
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

Amen o.
Drop your whatsapp number
as soon as i wanna deactivate coolcool
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

You don start to they perform again.

Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
Are you marrying her simply to bask in the euphoria of being the only one that touched her? You should marry a girl that makes you feel good, it doesn't matter what she did in the past, as long as its not something scandalous that could bring shame if revealed. That's why maturity is an essential factor in marriage
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

Why do I feel this account is fake?? ? A guy behind this moniker undecided undecided something just doesn't feel right undecided undecided
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

Why do I feel this account is fake?? ? A guy behind this moniker undecided undecided something just doesn't feel right undecided undecided
hahah
.oshey!!....grin

that was what I told you in my qsekxyy account
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

hahah
.oshey!!....grin

that was what I told you in my qsekxyy account

undecided

Fake ass account. Prove me wrong. Drp your number and let me call you. If not. Fake.

All these small small Yahoo boys self undecided
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

undecided

Fake ass account. Prove me wrong. Drp your number and let me call you. If not. Fake.

All these small small Yahoo boys self undecided
lolz..will put my picture,,but as soon as you get to see it just lemme know so I can take it downgrin
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

lolz..will put my picture,,but as soon as you get to see it just lemme know so I can take it downgrin

Put am undecided
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

Remove. You try. But you straight sha. Still fake ass account. Where is the god damn number. undecided
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

Remove. You try. But you straight sha. Still fake ass account. Where is the god damn number. undecided
lolsadsadsad

will give you when I want to deactivate next year.coolcool
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
yh but they slutshame when they are in the act tagther undecided double standard having mugs
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

lolsadsadsad

will give you when I want to deactivate next year.coolcool

Don't need it cause it's fake fake fake fake!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Like This? / Can You Drink The World's Most Expensive Coffee Gotten From A Cat's Faeces? / Collections Of Latest Ankara Trouser For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.