Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,516 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Why Are Girls Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Like This? (1888 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Like This? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
On Saturday 31st of March I went to pick a friend of mine who came back for the Easter festive. It was 7:30pm in the night, my GLO number was having difficulty in making a call.I was stranded until a lady walked up to the spot I was standing to wait for a taxi. I noticed she was on call,waited for her to finish.I walked up to her, pleaded with her to spare me her phone,let me make a call that I am waiting for someone.
She told me point blank that she has no phone. I felt bad but what can I do.I returned to the spot I was standing before and continued looking out for oncoming taxis, in case my friend is in one of them.
Not long after, my friend arrived,i helped him with his bags to the car. At that minute the lady was surprised. As I was about driving off,she walked up to the car, tapped on the glass. I wind down, she now asked if I can offer her a ride, I was just laughing, my friend was like what's funny.I narrated what happened few minutes ago between me and the lady. I asked the lady to enter, as I drove off.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by heendrix(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
FrancisDozie:
On Saturday 31st of March I went to pick a friend of mine who came back for the Easter festive. It was 7:30pm in the night, my GLO number was having difficulty in making a call.I was stranded until a lady walked up to the spot I was standing to wait for a taxi. I noticed she was on call,waited for her to finish.I walked up to her, pleaded with her to spare me her phone,let me make a call that I am waitiing for someone.

and?
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by nuggarito: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
She just choose to be ignorant, village people at work.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by swiz123(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
They are tools for our pleasure, except for this reason, they are practically useless

When a Nigga is stranded and I need of Tfare, he goes to another nigga stranger.

When a lady is stranded and in need of Tfare, she goes to a Nigga stranger.

Women are naturally stingy and paranoid.

If you doubt it, argue with your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by ufuosman(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
Don't blame her, some people wen u give them phone they will run away.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by konkonbilo(m): 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
ufuosman:
Don't blame her, some people wen u give them phone they will run away.
grin grin grin

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by VanNistelrooy24: 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
So we should start blaming her or we should condemn her for not giving your her phone at that time of the night?

Guy, she did the right thing and you also did the right thing by offering her a ride.

Nor be everytime we go attack dem.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lol...
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by haywire07(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
So we should start blaming her or we should condemn her for not giving your her phone at that time of the night?

Guy, she did the right thing and you also did the right thing by offering her a ride.

Nor be everytime we go attack dem.

But she can join a strange ride at that time of the night...

Point is, she no get shame

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
swiz123:
They are tools for our pleasure, except for this reason, they are practically useless
From your dp, I seriously wonder what pleasure a guy like you can be referring to. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
Op you proved to be the bigger one, Kudos. She's crazy though cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by heendrix(m): 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
From your dp, I seriously wonder what pleasure a guy like you can be referring to. cheesy

Lmao see that shoe lasan grin grin

and to egbon swiz123

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
heendrix:

Lmao see that shoe lasan grin grin

and to egbon swiz123
grin grin So someone can not wonder in peace again grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:

LMAO after what you did to Mr plenty Bs (bbbbbbbb) earlier today, you don come here again.... Oga swiz123, free advice: no try to quote her. She's a balls grabber ���
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by tgmservice: 12:10am On Apr 03, 2018
dis ur story u just said u where waiting 4 taxi where d car come from na
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by NeeKlaus: 12:42am On Apr 03, 2018
Bros, let's be rational. If an unknown guy walks up to you and requests for your phone to enable him make a call, would you let it out? With all these news of phone theft and even kidnapping? Cut her some slack.

And from the other angle, the Lady is shameless for requesting for a ride. She has no shame whatsoever after the preceding incident.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by boyjo: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
SlimSirLim:

LMAO after what you did to Mr plenty Bs (bbbbbbbb) earlier today, you don come here again.... Oga swiz123, free advice: no try to quote her. She's a balls grabber ���

Please mention me when Swiz replies her grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by boyjo: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
tgmservice:
dis ur story
u just said u where waiting 4 taxi where d car come from na

He didn`t use the comma punctuation. That was the lady. smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by highqueen(f): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
swiz123:

When a Nigga is stranded and I need of Tfare, he goes to another nigga stranger.

When a lady is stranded and in need of Tfare, she goes to a Nigga stranger.

Women are naturally stingy and paranoid.

If you doubt it, argue with your ancestors
poor thing.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
The Lady Is Just Being Cautious. Nigeria Is Not Safe Again...

And About Your Question. Ladies Are Not Like "This"... They Are Like "This" And Tomorrow They Are Like "That"... Even God Is Confused
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by kunleweb: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
FrancisDozie:
On Saturday 31st of March I went to pick a friend of mine who came back for the Easter festive. It was 7:30pm in the night, my GLO number was having difficulty in making a call.I was stranded until a lady walked up to the spot I was standing to wait for a taxi. I noticed she was on call,waited for her to finish.I walked up to her, pleaded with her to spare me her phone,let me make a call that I am waiting for someone.
She told me point blank that she has no phone. I felt bad but what can I do.I returned to the spot I was standing before and continued looking out for oncoming taxis, in case my friend is in one of them.
Not long after, my friend arrived,i helped him with his bags to the car. At that minute the lady was surprised. As I was about driving off,she walked up to the car, tapped on the glass. I wind down, she now asked if I can offer her a ride, I was just laughing, my friend was like what's funny.I narrated what happened few minutes ago between me and the lady. I asked the lady to enter, as I drove off.

Lol. Lightqueen she your sisters o
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
kunleweb:

Lol. Lightqueen she your sisters o
So bad of her, I can never do such.. She is my sister as a lady but not my sister in aspect of what she just did cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
FrancisDozie:

Op all these posters no understand u tho, that's why some girls are praising u. I hope u let her just grab the door b4 speeding off... She go nearly fall for ground grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Was Arrested By Sarz Men Today / Date Rich Girls / Akwa Ibom Sex Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.