Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

I May Now Believe In The Supernatural - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural (8332 Views)

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! / The Supernatural Experience / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by chemystery: 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:

Won't you get the employment first before you know?
At least, you that have gotten the employment can tell me

1 Like

Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
chemystery:
Why are you trying to tempt me? will you believe me if i tell you?
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by chemystery: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:

Thats faith! But you are saying you won't still believe even when you see?
I never said I won't believe if I see. Meanwhile, faith works for all gods and virtually anything. Therefore, it is only with reasoning and evidence that one can differentiate a true god from a nonexistent or invented god.
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
chemystery:
You will become a whole new person! Jesus will reveal himself to you.
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by chemystery: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:

Why are you trying to tempt me? will you believe me if i tell you?
I will, if it's something I have not, or can't benefit from as a non-employee
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by correctguy101(m): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
joshuakdboy:

Would request for this when he gets back home from the farm

I have my eyes peeled waiting for this. Holla at your boy when it's ready. I want to see this one.
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Uyi168: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:
You are not an atheist? Then who art thou?
..Simply irreligious..
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
chemystery:

I never said I won't believe if I see. Meanwhile, faith works for all gods and virtually anything. Therefore, it is only with reasoning and evidence that one can differentiate a true god from a nonexistent or invented god.
Now,i want to know your point.
(1) Do you believe there is a god but you just don't know which is the true GOD
OR
(2) You just believe in the inexistence of a god?
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by chemystery: 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:

You will become a whole new person! Jesus will reveal himself to you.
Take Jesus off the discussion. At least I can endure the unverified claim that a god created me but not that an unknown Jewish carpenter died for me and paid for my sins, and yet is chilling alive in heaven. And would still make me who doesn't believe to pay for my own sins in hell
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by chemystery: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:

Now,i want to know your point.
(1) Do you believe there is a god but you just don't know which is the true GOD
OR
(2) You just believe in the inexistence of a god?

God most probably does not exist. If it does, we won't even be arguing its existence, and those who claim it exists will have evidence to show it really does.
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
chemystery:

Take Jesus off the discussion. At least I can endure the unverified claim that a god created me but not that an unknown Jewish carpenter died for me and paid for my sins, and yet is chilling alive in heaven. And would still make me who doesn't believe to pay for my own sins in hell
but JESUS is everywhere. He is the hero of the discussion,the protagonist,the central figure. He is the saviour. Your only saviour. How can we possibly take him off
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by chemystery: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:

but JESUS is everywhere. He is the hero of the discussion,the protagonist,the central figure. He is the saviour. Your only saviour. How can we possibly take him off
Jesus is indeed a saviour. At least, the absurdities taught about him helped saved me from the shackles of religion
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
chemystery:

God most probably does not exist. If it does, we won't even be arguing its existence, and those who claim it exists will have evidence to show it really does.
Now if you have really read the bible as you claimed, you would have seen when Jesus talked about those asking for a sign. He said no sign would be given. Every question atheists ask to question the existence of God has already been answered.
Example
(1) Atheists believe there is no God or devil
The bible answered. "fools say there is no God"
The devil has come to steal,kill and destroy.
(2) Atheists believe in see and believe.
Bible says- Thomas doubted the resurrection of Jesus till he saw him. Jesus rebuked him and said blessed are those who haven't seen but yet believed.
(3) Atheists believe in signs...
The bible says the pharisees asked of a sign from JESUS,but he said no sign would be showed to them.
There are more facts and truths to the genuinty of the gospel.
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
What further facts do you want? See,do not follow the steps of your role models, Thomas Hobbes,Bennito mussolini,Adolf Hitler... Read about them,their lives and the way they died. Its disgraceful. Don't immitate them.
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
chemystery:

Jesus is indeed a saviour. At least, the absurdities taught about him helped saved me from the shackles of religion
If you are not for christ,then the devil has you. You can't sit on the fence.
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by hopefulLandlord: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:
What further facts do you want? See,do not follow the steps of your role models, Thomas Hobbes,Bennito mussolini,Adolf Hitler... Read about them,their lives and the way they died. Its disgraceful. Don't immitate them.

how does the way somebody died make them bad role models?

1 Like

Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

how does the way somebody died make them bad role models?
Not the way they really died. read about John lennon(The beetles) Adolf hitler of germany's war with the jews(1939-45) resulting world war 1. just read what lennon said about Jesus.
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by hopefulLandlord: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:

Not the way they really died. read about John lennon(The beetles) Adolf hitler of germany's war with the jews(1939-45) resulting world war 1. just read what lennon said about Jesus.

Tell us about John Lennon, what he said

1 Like

Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Tell us about John Lennon, what he said
I can't possibly tell you all the story...but you can check the speech he gave in 1966 about Jesus. He said christianity will disappear. He said the beatles were more popular than Jesus.
You got to read about Mark David chapman's speech about John Lennon. Just read about them.
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by hopefulLandlord: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:

I can't possibly tell you all the story...but you can check the speech he gave in 1966 about Jesus. He said christianity will disappear. He said the beatles were more popular than Jesus.
You got to read about Mark David chapman's speech about John Lennon. Just read about them.
was it a video or audio speech? it shouldn't be too hard to get if that's the case, I'm sure many Christian and Christian apologist websites would have it, give us the link for us to listen/watch John Lennon talking about Jesus
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

was it a video or audio speech? it shouldn't be too hard to get if that's the case, I'm sure many Christian and Christian apologist websites would have it, give us the link for us to listen/watch John Lennon talking about Jesus
Am sorry, I don't have a link or betterput,i don't know how to link it to nairaland but please browse about the two characters i mentioned. I still have others too but lets deal with one y'all familiar with. It shouldn't cost you much.
I rather think its more genuine when you read it from the source.
And please,don't tell me you won't believe simply because i couldn't produce a link... It'd be shallow of you.
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by hopefulLandlord: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:

Am sorry, I don't have a link or betterput,i don't know how to link it to nairaland but please browse about the two characters i mentioned. I still have others too but lets deal with one y'all familiar with. It shouldn't cost you much.
I rather think its more genuine when you read it from the source.
And please,don't tell me you won't believe simply because i couldn't produce a link... It'd be shallow of you.
actually I'm trying to lead you to the truth in a step by step manner but let's stay on topic

I'm sure you have basic browsing skills and you must've searched and "hopefully" seen/heard John Lennon's words about Jesus from the horse's mouth

I'll teach you how to link

get to the page, copy the address, paste it as part of your reply and boom! you've linked straight up and anyone here can click the link and get to the place the audio/video in question is

eg, here's a video of apoel vs my club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQcthwigdUY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

actually I'm trying to lead you to the truth in a step by step manner but let's stay on topic

I'm sure you have basic browsing skills and you must've searched and "hopefully" seen/heard John Lennon's words about Jesus from the horse's mouth

I'll teach you how to link

get to the page, copy the address, paste it as part of your reply and boom! you've linked straight up and anyone here can click the link and get to the place the audio/video in question is

eg, here's a video of apoel vs my club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQcthwigdUY
I dunno if my palasa can do that. I tried buh it didn't work but if you don't wanna check,no problem. My simple message is repent and accept Jesus whom you are delibrately persecuting before its too late.
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by correctguy101(m): 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
chemystery:

That's the undoing of whole project..

It must have sounded appealing to the creators of the project and I can bet one of my balls that a lot of people still find it appealing and sensible undecided

Abeg, make I go prepare for cross over jor...
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Saverin: 7:18am On Jan 01, 2018
HardMirror:
you made no sense. The men you mentioned, do you have any evidence of them hiding anything through science? And even if they do, does that make science incompetent of unraveling the mysteries of the world we live in and beyond?

It doesn't make science incompetent of unraveling the mysteries of the world we live in a beyond. My point is to unravel this mystery requires huge fund and only the wealthy guys can fund such.

If Elon Musk wasn't a billionaire do you think telsa motors would have survived? At a point, he went against financial principle and invested all he had after other investors pulled out.

My point is science is competent in unravelling the mysteries of this world but it requires research which requires funds. The people who provide this fund do it most times for selfish reasons.
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by chemystery: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2018
correctguy101:

That's the undoing of whole project..

It must have sounded appealing to the creators of the project and I can bet one of my balls that a lot of people still find it appealing and sensible undecided

Abeg, make I go prepare for cross over jor...
it's really crazy bro
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by ScienceWatch: 11:28am On Jan 01, 2018
Lionbite:

the knife was never switched according to him. He held the knife while his cousin was loosing and unloosing the charm. He even applied less energy the second time compared to the first.
It amazes me when people criticizes what they dont know. This stabbing charm is childs play in my hometown where i schooled. In my senior secondary school years, guys in my class engage this charm so much it was very common. Immediately they do it, they brag about it the next day in class. You will use all the cutlass in the class captains corner to strike all their body parts it wont enter but bounces back like you hit a car tyre. People that attended public local boys only school in ondo 2003-2006 will testify to this. Sh1t was rampant then

You right this spiritual power is very, very real. Muslims know this, Just go watch a group of muslims do the Rahtiep rituals. They use very sharp swords, knives and other extremely sharp instruments to cut and pierce their bodies without any blood loss or damage. You can see the sword cutting deep into their bodies.

WHEN WILL SCIENCE CATCH UP WITH SPIRITUAL POWER? NEVER EVER !
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by hopefulLandlord: 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Deckline:

I dunno if my palasa can do that. I tried buh it didn't work but if you don't wanna check,no problem. My simple message is repent and accept Jesus whom you are delibrately persecuting before its too late.

I put it to you that neither the video nor audio are available anywhere, there's no evidence Lennon said those words
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I put it to you that neither the video nor audio are available anywhere, there's no evidence Lennon said those words
ok. Believe all you want but if you die with this mindset,know you are doomed! no transmigration or reincarnation. This is the truth!
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Seun(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
TomHagen:
And his cousin would go all that length to deceive a relative that just came from the city because...?
Because it’s fun to make people believe that you have supernatural powers. It makes them fear and respect you.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by shadeyinka(m): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
chemystery:

I can understand that your limited and past experiences oyour Christianity lead you to atheism. However, I still believe that atheists make up their mind with limited information and would prefer to sit on the wall of scepticism rather than stir up the deep water of truth.

Pls watch this and conclude that it was arranged. The couple in question were poor: probably they were paid to make their testimony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=K82hMndlLZo

Does this make physical sense? Certainly not!

I don't belong to scoan neither am I affiliated with them in any way. There are hundreds more of this kind of videos if you want
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by TomHagen: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Seun:

Because it’s fun to make people believe that you have supernatural powers. It makes them fear and respect you.
Yeah right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / When Happiness Intoxicates By Pastor Adeboye / Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.