Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me (21769 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by carl90(m): 1:23pm On Jan 03
I met her when I went for service in Rivers state some years back. I live in Lagos. After the service year ,I have to go back to Lagos .
Now, of recent, we initiated a conversation that she still wants me and is willing to relocate from P.H to my base in Lagos.
I am still single. So, is she .
However, there are other women in the picture (there is always some in a man's life, right? whether you are single or married ?)
I am not committed to any of them though.
Should I encourage her to shoot her shot by relocating back to Lagos?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by IamDora(f): 2:00pm On Jan 03
sad

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by JustPowerApps(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03
Yes, do so cheesy

5 Likes

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by JustPowerApps(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by MisterBanny(m): 3:13pm On Jan 03
You finished service(NYSC)?
Are u ready to marry now?
Are u financially Stable now?

Ogbeni, Go and hustle and make Some money, this is new year. Stop discussing about women for now. Nigerian girls aren't worth it at all, I detest any Discussion that has to do with Relationships now... I fear women more than the Devil himself. She only wants to live off you, she may even be in Lagos currently and not telling u the truth. She has a guy. She will become a Burden to you when she relocates and may even move in with you. She already planning all these. Be wise, Be Smart. Don't say u weren't properly advised by this Nairaland family.

Through out this year, any male friend of mine that indulges me in any boyfriend girlfriend nonsense will get enough sticks from me. They will be heavily lampooned. I will only give Attention and counsel to any relationship I know has stood the test of time over the years and is leading to something meaningful, else don't come near me for any relationship matter. I will never go into any relationship until I'm ready for marriage. I can't be faithful to one Nigeria girl while she keeps fucking other guys. I don't double date, and will never do so. I can't cheat on someone I love. But these hoes can't be loyal

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by phemmie06(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03
Where will she be staying?
Who bears the responsibility?
Do you have intention to marry her?
Have you studied (though human is a dynamic......) to see if you can cope with her?

Don't harbor a woman you never marry (pay her bride price officially, e get why.

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by SultanOfAbia: 3:43pm On Jan 03
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03
What's our own in this?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by richard870(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03
Likz
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by BlueRayDick: 3:43pm On Jan 03
No woman is really single; know this and know peace!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by rapheal5(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03
G
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by FalseProphet1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03
Don't waste that girl's time if you know you're not ready to marry her. Just continue sleeping with the unserious girls in your life.

If you bring her to Lagos for the sole purpose of sleeping with her and discarding her after, your life would be miserable.

This I have seen.

79 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by sylve11: 3:43pm On Jan 03
carl90:
I met her when I went for service in Rivers state some years back. I live in Lagos. After the service year ,I have to go back to Lagos .
Now, of recent, we initiated a conversation that she still wants me and is willing to relocate from P.H to my base in Lagos.
However, there are other women in the picture (there is always some in a man's life, right? whether you are single or married ?)

I hope you don't get tired of her after advising her to relocate.

undecided cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by obicoolnino: 3:43pm On Jan 03
If you feel she's your kind of girl, then let her come bt also she's not idle make e no choke you.
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by superCleanworks(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03
this is 3rd day of January oh

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by iwaeda: 3:44pm On Jan 03
carl90:

What are your plan, just to fire arrows or keep the quiver filled. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by richiemcgold: 3:44pm On Jan 03
Make money first

Achieve your life ambition first

Do you get it?

8 Likes

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by CaptainThunder: 3:45pm On Jan 03
What led to seperation back then?
is this move a good one for you?
Can you handle it in the future if she says she put her life on hold by relocating?
Are you serious about her?
What kind of life has she lived, is she coming to you because of genuine like or perhaps shes been partying and now wants to settle down?

All the above questions are what you should ask yourself.

Are you ready for all the commitment that comes with this?

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Godada(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by AMAUCHESKY(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03
You and woman again in this new year?

Bad addiction is more deadly than Cancer.. You need a councillor @ via my signature

6 Likes

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Sunshine34(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03
Techpik:
I'm leaving alone I need a female room mate, she can come over no payment of rent, all bills on me.

You can also come to my place for three.some and come fu.c.k her for my place

Na Dubai you dey?. Stingy man
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Eazie351(m): 3:48pm On Jan 03
Well, we’ll be here to advise you later on when you come here to complain about how you’ve been feeding her for so so so months and she’s now misbehaving and you’re thinking of throwing her out.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Techpik: 3:48pm On Jan 03
Sunshine34:

Na Dubai you dey?. Stingy man

Na my house I dey man
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Love800(m): 3:48pm On Jan 03
Relocate and staying with u?

U should be saving money. U are not wanting to go meet the father, strike a deal for marriage then finally u are husband and wife. If dis is not the case, be home-alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Biggie225(m): 3:48pm On Jan 03
OP, women dont love for nothing. She wan use you enter lasgidi then dump ur ass off when she meets another man better than you there in lagos.
Forget about women and love .

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by phemmie06(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03
You need roommate or house help, if you're sincere with this, go to any club for night you go see plenty wey boku like BOKU mall.

Techpik:
I'm leaving alone I need a female room mate, she can come over no payment of rent, all bills on me.

You can also come to my place for three.some and come fu.c.k her for my place
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Focusmind: 3:49pm On Jan 03
I beg you, face your hustle. The year is just starting......leave woman matter. I always advice young upcoming men that just graduated, secure the bag first, no distraction...... let your eyes be on the prize. Once the battle is won, you will see array of women seeking for your attention. You are passing through a growth stage, there should not be any distraction. I am not saying you should not have fun, but please, no commitment or distraction. Let your mind not be distracted. Be focused!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by sniperr007(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03
MisterBanny:
Go and hustle and make money, this is new year. Stop discussing about women for now. Nigerian girls aren't worth it at all.

Do you have a sister?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by finallybusy: 3:50pm On Jan 03
If you’re not interested, give her excuses not to. You already know what you want and choose to disturb us here.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Wizpa(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03
MisterBanny:
Go and hustle and make money, this is new year. Stop discussing about women for now. Nigerian girls aren't worth it at all.

Stop the gender based wars, it's not healthy

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Raw Truth About Women. / 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy / He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.