Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship (2503 Views)

This Is Why Ladies Keep Disturbing Me (photo) / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2018
y does a football team always have a bench?
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2018
nwachukwu9:
Please matured minds, help a brother, this is the first time in my life I am meeting a lady that told me anytime I want to have sex with her I should let her know, I am so scared because I am thinking she might have AIDS or she is a prostitute, another mind is telling me to give it a trial because that her ass is irresistible. Please matured minded people give me an Advise I don't want to ruin my future because of a lady. NOTE:I did not buy her so many things, I only took her to launch and gave her #700 as transport fare back home, even though I knew her transport fare was #100
bro if ur mind no carry am,free am.but all dsame its nt like u wanna sex her raw na
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Khalifa04: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2018
champions league final. 5th of January
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2018
Guy leave question, you wan chop and move on anytime soonest to the next... wink

Abi na our mouth you wan hear say some guys no fit "tidy" well or no fit spend for their babes?
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 01, 2018
Because they don't like to put all their eggs in one basket.

Peace!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
The lady is not in a serious relationship with you. she sees you as friends with benefits, just ride along and be straffing her but if you are not all about that and you want something real, just quit the relationship and look for someone else.

To end the relationship should be easy since you haven't gotten to deep, just move a bit backward and go back to normal friends, you don't have to cause any drama, what you have will die with time.

But my advice, still keep that lady... learn experience from her so you can be on your A game for the next relationship, but use protection and be smart o.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Akinbahm(m): 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
nwachukwu9:
Please matured minds, help a brother, this is the first time in my life I am meeting a lady that told me anytime I want to have sex with her I should let her know, I am so scared because I am thinking she might have AIDS or she is a prostitute, another mind is telling me to give it a trial because that her ass is irresistible. Please matured minded people give me an Advise I don't want to ruin my future because of a lady. NOTE:I did not buy her so many things, I only took her to launch and gave her #700 as transport fare back home, even though I knew her transport fare was #100
She knows if she allow u to have her u will spend more on her. Bro have her and meet your doom!
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by nwachukwu9(m): 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Akinbahm:

She knows if she allow u to have her u will spend more on her. Bro have her and meet your doom!
Thanks sir I really appreciate I have thought about it because I don't want to enter a relationship where the lady does not value me and she would be having sex from 2 different men which I don't think I would be part of
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by nwachukwu9(m): 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
IAmFreeman:
The lady is not in a serious relationship with you. she sees you as friends with benefits, just ride along and be straffing her but if you are not all about that and you want something real, just quit the relationship and look for someone else.

To end the relationship should be easy since you haven't gotten to deep, just move a bit backward and go back to normal friends, you don't have to cause any drama, what you have will die with time.

But my advice, still keep that lady... learn experience from her so you can be on your A game for the next relationship, but use protection and be smart o.
Thanks so much sir but keeping her may affect God promises in my life, in fact am in a deep state of confusion
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
nwachukwu9:
Thanks so much sir but keeping her may affect God promises in my life, in fact am in a deep state of confusion
Exactly, there is a lady like that in my life that we are doing Friends with Benefits, I just dropped her too, to be honest there is nothing in intimacy, it's overrated + plus you will be doing things like spending money in the wrong direction. Why not start something real and keep the relationship sane for something better maybe start something that can lead to marriage at least you know all you are doing is leading to somewhere!!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by nwachukwu9(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
IAmFreeman:
Exactly, there is a lady like that in my life that we are doing Friends with Benefits, I just dropped her too, to be honest there is nothing in intimacy, it's overrated + plus you will be doing things like spending money in the wrong direction. Why not start something real and keep the relationship sane for something better maybe start something that can lead to marriage at least you know all you are doing is leading to somewhere!!!!
I am the most happiest person on earth for this advice
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by pee17(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
You love her or you love her ass and breast, if na ass and breast u love bro just sex her that's all

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Lady Narrates The First Time She Squirted / I Want To Be Rich By All Means / 5 Ways Career Wives Are A Disadvantage To Marriage And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.