Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari (33651 Views)

Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) / Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu / Nigeria Should Learn From South-West Political Maturity- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by Bollinger(m): 1:35am On Jan 02, 2018
chngebeginwthme:

Oga shut up, We the Yoruba don't support mediocre and don't play regional card.. When FFK and Obanikoro etc are facing corruption charges we the Yoruba did not cry of victimization we ask them to go face their case unlike igbos that will be saying they are attacking IGBOs when innoson is facing his corruption charge..

What rubbish are you spewing? We are talking about how brutish and uncouth your politicking is and you are talking about solidarity amongst yourselves as a tribe. If your mo.ronic brain has not figured it out yet, the fact that your whole spew is tribal is exactly why you all are phucked. A nation should not have tribal politics. In which sane world does that happen? You wonder why you living in a phucked up society. Your mentality is the reason it is phucked up. Carry on. Don't worry, your leaders have enough gala to go around. grin
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 1:37am On Jan 02, 2018
Bollinger:

What rubbish are you spewing? We are talking about how brutish and uncouth your politicking is and you are talking about solidarity amongst yourselves as a tribe. If your mo.ronic brain has not figured it out yet, the fact that your whole spew is tribal is exactly why you all are phucked. A nation should not have tribal politics. In which sane world does that happen? You wonder why you living in a phucked up society. Your mentality is the reason it is phucked up. Carry on. Don't worry, your leaders have enough gala to go around. grin

hahahah Another pained wailer, Who started the regional politics in the first place? GEJ when he started insulting the Yoruba haha..

Oga as far as Yoruba are concern no Igbo man will rule Nigeria in the next 50yrs..

2 Likes

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by Bollinger(m): 1:45am On Jan 02, 2018
chngebeginwthme:

hahahah Another pained wailer, Who started the regional politics in the first place? GEJ when he started insulting the Yoruba haha..

Oga as far as Yoruba are concern no Igbo man will rule Nigeria in the next 50yrs..

Got it. Comprehension is your problem. The ability to read, digest and understand. I used your failed regional politics to point out why no region can be commended for it's politicking. You, with your comment stressed on tribal politics or don't you understand the things you write before posting them? And as far as i am concerned no igbo, hausa or yoruba man or woman should be allowed to lead a daycare class talk less of leading a nation. You all are inept, corrupt and incompetent and should not be trusted with anything. You all are better of asking a senegalese to lead you.
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 1:53am On Jan 02, 2018
Bollinger:

Got it. Comprehension is your problem. The ability to read, digest and understand. I used your failed regional politics to point out why no region can be commended for it's politicking. You, with your comment stressed on tribal politics or don't you understand the things you write before posting them? And as far as i am concerned no igbo, hausa or yoruba man or woman should be allowed to lead a daycare class talk less of leading a nation. You all are inept, corrupt and incompetent and should not be trusted with anything. You all are better of asking a senegalese to lead you.

Sorry if i hit you really hard, We Yoruba don't care about religion when we are voting, We tolerate ourself..

GUy i no get your time jor good night..

1 Like

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by Bollinger(m): 1:56am On Jan 02, 2018
chngebeginwthme:

Sorry if i hit you really hard, We Yoruba don't care about religion when we are voting, We tolerate ourself..

Again, the ramblings of an insane uneducated dunce. Your history is littered with it. Even the comment you just made about an igbo man leading Nigeria proves it. Did you acquire any form of registered education at all or were you home schooled?
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by olril17(m): 2:00am On Jan 02, 2018
God knows when we will stop throwing insults and abuse at each other....its sickening this is happening among adults
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 2:01am On Jan 02, 2018
Bollinger:

Again, the ramblings of an insane uneducated dunce. Your history is littered with it. Even the comment you just made about an igbo man leading Nigeria proves it. Did you acquire any form of registered education at all or were you home schooled?

Like i said if i offend you with my comment sorry but i stand on it.. I a millions of Yoruba will not vote an IGBO man as President as far as we have better alternative..

2 Likes

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by Justiceleague1: 3:36am On Jan 02, 2018
chngebeginwthme:

Like i said if i offend you with my comment sorry but i stand on it.. I a millions of Yoruba will not vote an IGBO man as President as far as we have better alternative..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by reality1010: 4:16am On Jan 02, 2018
sarrki:
Oh my God

God bless the southwest

We are progressives

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

Some people don't be happy with this news
The president is wrong.It is in Southwest u get d most deadly political violence where ppl use charms and all manners of weapons to fight political enemies. But if u put Southwest side by side with d Nprth ,d president is correctly right BC there s no tolerance in d north on matters of religion politics and ethnicity.However time will tell because Islam as a religion does not tolerate other religion.
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by reality1010: 4:23am On Jan 02, 2018
chngebeginwthme:

pls tell yourself d truth that large number of your people consider religion and ethnicity in n election.These things r common among you people and you also play them in national politics Get a Kwaraman and Egba or Ijebuman to contest and see d out.
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by sanpipita(m): 6:36am On Jan 02, 2018
chngebeginwthme:

Sorry we are well represented in this Govt than under GEJ..

It's only a fool that will think Yoruba will not vote Osinabjo as VP but vote Obi instead..

2019 election will be a one sided election in Nigeria..

Lol does being well represent in govt mean better living standard for you? are you not queuing for fuel, I was thinking Nigerians would have learned by now but seems some of you are ready to repeat the same mistake again, Northerners have ruled Nigeria more than anyone else did that improve their region? make una dey apply small sense its 2018
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2018
Justiceleague1:

grin

Na true i dey tell the guy, When it come to playing regional politics, Give it to the Yorubas we sabi am wella..

1 Like

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 8:41am On Jan 02, 2018
reality1010:

pls tell yourself d truth that large number of your people consider religion and ethnicity in n election.These things r common among you people and you also play them in national politics Get a Kwaraman and Egba or Ijebuman to contest and see d out.

Reason we vote a Delta man to represent us at the NASS abi?

1 Like

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol does being well represent in govt mean better living standard for you? are you not queuing for fuel, I was thinking Nigerians would have learned by now but seems some of you are ready to repeat the same mistake again, Northerners have ruled Nigeria more than anyone else did that improve their region? make una dey apply small sense its 2018

Well boy it not just started today, It has been like that for decades and it happen every year in the past..

This is the first time under PMB and we know some selfish minded are behind it so tell your story to the gods..

When GEJ rule for 6yrs did it change the standard of living of his kinsmen?
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by Justiceleague1: 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
chngebeginwthme:

Na true i dey tell the guy, When it come to playing regional politics, Give it to the Yorubas we sabi am wella..

chaattap there!
Keep deceiving yasef..that time yaff go,it went with awolowo...now tinibu yaff sold u all amalas to mallams for #5 Baahahahahahahahahaaaaa..
grin grin grin
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by cbrass(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
AfroSisi:
Is he trying to tell us that the west side is the best side?
Something like that ma... BTW where are you in that pics on your dp cheesy
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
cbrass:
Something like that ma... BTW where are you in that pics on your dp cheesy
Lol... don't derail the topic
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by cbrass(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
AfroSisi:

Lol... don't derail the topic

Its just a simple question now? Can I send a DM? wink
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by Sirjamo: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Our Noisy neighbors will tag him an afonja for saying the truth, but who cares? we lead, others follow.
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 4:41am On Jan 03, 2018
Justiceleague1:

chaattap there!
Keep deceiving yasef..that time yaff go,it went with awolowo...now tinibu yaff sold u all amalas to mallams for #5 Baahahahahahahahahaaaaa..
grin grin grin

And Ojukwu sold you guys to both Yoruba and Hausa reason no igbo man will rule this country in the next 5 decades..

I heard you guys are queuing behind another Mallam in 2019 why? Are you guys saying you don't have credible Igbo man to feud for 2019?
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by Justiceleague1: 4:46am On Jan 03, 2018
chngebeginwthme:

And Ojukwu sold you guys to both Yoruba and Hausa reason no igbo man will rule this country in the next 5 decades..

I heard you guys are queuing behind another Mallam in 2019 why? Are you guys saying you don't have credible Igbo man to feud for 2019?

ogogoro @ 0400hrs grin

I prophesy that thou shalt receive brains this year grin grin
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by legendte(m): 2:40am On Jan 04, 2018
chngebeginwthme:

Same way Atiku know his zombie are in South East right?

Definition of Zombie is when someone ask you to go face bullet with cutlass and you rush to do that, Meanwhile none of his family is among you the zombie.. I like to watch the dance of a python..

Please when will IGBO start their trouble again because i want to see python new dance steps..
Who is this thing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

”The Plan Is To Install Akpabio As Senate President & Impeach Saraki”- Ben Bruce / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.