Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari (33085 Views)

Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) / Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu / Nigeria Should Learn From South-West Political Maturity- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by asunmoGGMU(m): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
humilitypays:
Caveman, can you compare America to Afghanistan

Caveman, can you compare United Kingdom to Nigeria

People from the most developed nations still leave their nation to remote nations and regions to explore new opportunities...you are a normal Yoruba champion; you prefer to live and die in Yoruba land, at worst you go to London and that's your greatest adventure lol

So leave the developers alone to keep traveling and exploring okay, they love to suffer...yes their land is barren and its not a crime, allow them go or leave them to keep traveling up and down.

Small boy that has never left his birthplace at Oshogbo is trying to measure prick with him grandpa, lol, internet sha

I think your brain is impaired already that comprehension has become a problem for you. May be, it is your sight that is an issue after all. Whichever is it, I wish you quick recovery. Lol.
Where did I compare UK with Nigeria?

Ode, throughout my life, I have only been to Osogbo twice. I dnt know how you come up with the fable that I was born there. If not that internet is a leveller, who born midget like you well to look me in the face. By the way, I will rather live in Osogbo than anywhere in SE still.

Oponu! Omo Ale!

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by puregrace(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
shomutuski:

just so you know sir, I stay in mende Maryland, Lagos. got back from school around 5th of December and till today phcn hasn't withdrawn power. Pls this is not a joke at all.. I know people don't have power that much but in some areas especially like mine God, light they waste..
Good. I pray every one of us(Nigerians) can boast of this this year
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by Justiceleague1: 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:
Advanced sophisticated people of the South West, Yoruba ka re la ye.

The primitive, ghastly people of the East hope you are listening. ....bloody wailers

advanced sophisticated agbero grin

No shame atal grin

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by humilitypays(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
asunmoGGMU:

I think your brain is impaired already that comprehension has become a problem for you. May be, it is your sight that is an issue after all. Whichever is it, I wish you quick recovery. Lol.
Where did I compare UK with Nigeria?

Ode, throughout my life, I have only been to Osogbo twice. I dnt know how you come up with the fable that I was born there. If not that internet is a leveller, who born midget like you well to look me in the face. By the way, I will rather live in Osogbo than anywhere in SE still.

Oponu! Omo Ale!
lol, you see, he can't even comprehend ordinary comparative analysis I put up.

Born in Oshogbo, lived at Ogbomosho all his life and visited Lagos once during his long vac, why won't you be dull and timid. I blame Daddy Komolafe for raising you this way, poor you, forgive me cry cry

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
because you cowed them together and turn them to zombie kai it will never happen
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by femolii: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2018

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by 7lives: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
humilitypays:
nobody is talking about allegiance here. Of course Yorubas don't need Igbo allegiance likewise Igbos don't need Yoruba allegiance. This is well understood especially after the scar of the civil war which is why sane minds are saying the best thing to do to Nigeria now is to divide it or at worst, return back to regional system of government so Nigerians can coexist as independent regions with each region being solely in charge of their political affairs and economy because the national political hatred still live in our hearts directly or indirectly, but when this topic is raised, same Yorubas saying they don't need Igbos will shout and call Igbos name for wanting to go their own way, na wa o

Its a crazy situation but if Jews in midst of their enemies are prospering and doing exploits, then Igbos will continue to prosper no matter the hatred, so relax and enjoy the new year breeze smiley

See them, be careful what you wished others ' cause it just might come back to you.
Awo ask for secession clause to be included in the constitution of Nigeria, Azikiwe sabotaged it.
Agolo iresi ( Aguiyi Ironsi ) abolished regionalism with his obnoxious decree 2.
What about the creation of the mid west out of Western Nigeria? was it not born out of the need to destroy the growing economy of Western region under the leadership of Awo?
Okun people and other Yorubas in former Kwara State will NEVER forgive Azikiwe, for selling them to Malo.
The Biafra soldiers invasion of Ore was a failed attempt at colonization of Yoruba land.
All these were HAPPENING when Yorubas NEVER have any ulterior motives against Igbos, the question is, what is Igbos obsession with Yorubaland ?
Your people mistook Yoruba's silence for stupidity?
Your people secretly nurse the ambition of ruling and subjugating a people who were running a parliamentary system of government, even before the coming of white men.
This is their greatest undoing, Yorubas see these as egbinrin ote, " evil plots " and decided to organize themselves without giving anything away.
Unfortunately, for your fathers, Yorubas have their own ways of nipping nonsense like this in the bud.
Better luck UNDOING what your Grandpas had done.

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by humilitypays(m): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
7lives:

See them, be careful what you wished others ' cause it just might come back to you.
Awo ask for secession clause to be included in the constitution of Nigeria, Azikiwe sabotaged it.
Agolo iresi ( Aguiyi Ironsi ) abolished regionalism with his obnoxious decree 2.
What about the creation of the mid west out of Western Nigeria? was it not born out of the need to destroy the growing economy of Western region under the leadership of Awo?
Okun people and other Yorubas in former Kwara State will NEVER forgive Azikiwe, for selling them to Malo.
The Biafra soldiers invasion of Ore was a failed attempt at colonization of Yoruba land.
All these were HAPPENING when Yorubas NEVER have any ulterior motives against Igbos, the question is, what is Igbos obsession with Yorubaland ?
Your people mistook Yoruba's silence for stupidity?
Your people secretly nurse the ambition of ruling and subjugating a people who were running a parliamentary system of government, even before the coming of white men.
This is their greatest undoing, Yorubas see these as egbinrin ote, " evil plots " and decided to organize themselves without giving anything away.
Unfortunately, for your fathers, Yorubas have their own ways of nipping nonsense like this in the bud.
Better luck UNDOING what your Grandpas had done.
rada rada shocked shocked
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by Kingbusssy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:
Oh my God
God bless the southwest
We are progressives
God bless Muhammadu Buhari
Some people don't be happy with this news
You're too much PMB

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by Akonimohate12: 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hnnn

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by BigIyanga: 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
But he failed to mention Fulani herdsmen??
How about BH that has engaged in terrorism for over 10 yrs now?
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by rosebowl01(m): 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
humilitypays:
You have started reasoning like the average Yoruba man lol

So its only those that don't have a good nation that travel to other nations to live

America is the most fertile and promising nation in the world today, yet my former boss; Mr. Smith was an American who has lived all his life moving from Africa, Middle East to Europe. According to him, he only spent his early years in USA, but after his graduation from MIT, he moved to Norway, to Germany to Oman, to UAE, to Angola, then Mozambique, Ghana and Nigeria.

Our then workshop manager, Engr. Greg is from Canada...and many were from UK also, but most of them have lived their major life in Africa and some married African women too.

Europe became a great continent not by sitting in Europe and claiming Europe is paradise, but by leaving their comfort zone to explore opportunities in all parts of the world, even the deadliest parts of the world and that's what made them great.

China is leading global economy and technology now, go to any part of the world, Chinese people are there working, toiling and exploring new opportunities.

Russia would have developed more than it is today but because they are racist and don't like to explore or travel to other nations to explore and invest, that is why they are just where they are instead of where they ought to be and that's what Vladimir Putin is trying to change in Russia today.

Jews have become a formidable race not by sitting in their land but by traveling to all parts of the world to live and prosper....Jews run the economy of America and even Europe....

So keep on sitting in your Yoruba land and be forming slay king....only a matter of decade and century and we will know how far so leave the Igbo developers (as u guys call them here lol) alone.

Also, dividing a country doesn't mean I can't go and live wherever I want to live. If we divide in peace and I love Abuja or Lagos, I can still apply for your country visa and if your embassy grant me visa to come, I will still come and live and work or do business and life goes on.

So stop reasoning like a local Yoruba champion and think global and boundary less cos the world is changing everyday.

Travel and see...a traveller is wiser than a gray hair person, no be me talk am

Illogical crap! Ibos are not expatriates or investors in SW, they almost entirely come empty handed to hustle, with the hope of making ends meet. What do you call those group of people? Ans: economic migrants. You Ibos are perhaps among the most ridiculous set of humans that God created.

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by humilitypays(m): 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
rosebowl01:

Illogical crap! Ibos are not expatriates or investors in SW, they almost entirely come empty handed to hustle, with the hope of making ends meet. What do you call those group of people? Ans: economic migrants. You Ibos are perhaps among the most rcidiculous set of humans that God created.
I agree sir cheesy

I love Yorubas, I only disagree with them on national politics

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by drmuri(m): 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
ManirBK:
.IF NOT FOR PMB.
How would you know that Patience Jonathan mama is currently spending billions of dollars even while in the grave?
How would you know that Saraki kept N1.4b to himself from Paris Club refunds and is richer than Kwara state?
How would you know that $2.1b was shared by ATM Dasuki among ranks and files?
How would you know that Wale Oke hide N4b raw cash at Ikoyi's apartment?
How would you know that someone abandoned N400m at Kaduna's Airport without looking back for the fear of EFCC?
How would you know that over N1trillion was shared every year by the subsidy cabals yet you still had fuel scarcity?
How would you know that Tompolo was paid over N43b to protect our water ways by Jonathan?
Tell me, how would you know that over N240b was spent to import rice every year thereby leaving the local farmers poor as church rats?
How would you know that Deziani embezzled billion of dollars not to talk of the 56 choice property recently forfeited to the Federal Government through the court?
How would you know that Jamb who had over the years remitted N3million now remitted N8billion to the Federation account within one year?
How would you know that Fayose collected N4.7billion from Jonathan through Obanikoro to fund his Ekiti state election?
How would you know that Nigeria Customs can generate over N300b within first quarter of 2017 compared to N3b remitted over the years?
How would you know that Atiku and company (Intel) has been stealing from Nigeria government through the NPA for past 17years?
How would you know that some judges and lawyers are encouraging corruption through perpetual injunctions and what have you?
How would you know that Stella Oduah used her maids to launder N2.4b?
How would you know that Patience Jonathan also used her maids to launder over N13b even own Hotel worth N11b in Bayelsa?
How would you know that the unscrupulous ones hide billions of dollars on farms, grave hards, suckaway pits, tanks etc.?
How would you know that Deziani bribed INEC officials with N23b in the last 2015 elections to achieve victory for Jonathan and his cronies.
How would you know that Femi Aluko (Deziani's boy boy) bought a Yatch (Boat) worth N32b.
Hmmm, how would you know, how would you know...? if not for the Best President of our time.
Like Oliver Twist, we are surely waiting to know more even if the National Assembly refused to pass the bill you sent to them (The Anti Corruption and Special Court bill) to Prosecute the corrupt elements in our midst besides our constitution which shelter the unscrupulous elites... the high and mighty ones in our society.
We all know that the House of Assembly/House of Legislatives are part of the rots in our country and we are eagerly waiting for them comes 2019.
We also know that their end is near because the lives of innocent people that died as a result of their callous ways will hunt them down.
PMB, God bless and guide you for us.
Share and let them know that we know everything..

gaskiya

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by Gotze1: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Raypeckson:
U just dumbest kid i even seen in this forum! what does biafran got to do with thIs old foolish pathetic life miserably endowed daura speech. grow up kid. and stop suckin that old man's dick.fool!
Did you say pathetic life? I will like to see your father's life and see if it is comparable to ordinary chairman of a street life not to talk of president.
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by 7lives: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
humilitypays:
bla bla bla bla...ever since APC and Buhari won, tell me, be honest, have you built a new duplex

After toiling under the scorching sun to vote your Lord and savior into power, what have you achieved so far Oh I forgot, Time Magazine just published your name as the richest man in Kenya, congrats, keep voting while others keep prospering with or without voting wink wink

This your emotional outburst will not make me go back and vote the LOCUST and CANKERWORM party.
2019 is around the corner, I and my friends will still vote for Buhari.

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by humilitypays(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
7lives:

This your emotional outburst will not make me go back and vote the LOCUST and CANKERWORM party.
2019 is around the corner, I and my friends will still vote for Buhari.

gaskiya, keep voting sir, I de your back grin
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Is he trying to tell us that the west side is the best side?

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by 7lives: 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
humilitypays:
rada rada shocked shocked
Truth hurts.

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by humilitypays(m): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
7lives:

Truth hurts.
it hurts so so much, sobbing cry cry
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by engrchioce(m): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
All hair Biafra. fvck ass lickers...
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by otil1: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
Quintessential PMB! Master of divide and rule. He knows that the statement will rattle a section of the country while giving another section a fake sense of recognition.

Meanwhile his tribesmen are on killing rampage even on the very Christmas day and no single mention of the menace in his lame speech. On the fuel crises, blame game again and finger pointing instead of owning up on a failed policy. Let's see whether anyone will be punished as he promised.

Then more and more promises when earlier campaign promises remain unkept.

PMB, I hail thee! 2019 loading
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by asunmoGGMU(m): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=humilitypays post=63794864]lol, you see, he can't even comprehend ordinary comparative analysis I put up.

Born in Oshogbo, lived at Ogbomosho all his life and visited Lagos once during his long vac, why won't you be dull and timid. I blame Daddy Komolafe for raising you this way, poor you, forgive me cry cry[/qu?ote]

Lol. Where is the comparative analysis in that poo up there?

Fool, how did you measure that your you are dull and timid? Intelligence is relative while bravery cant be determine by online noise-making like the Igbos ways.

Let us meet in real life and let me complete the assignment of my forefathers on your forefathers during the Biafra war. Noise makers!!

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by asunmoGGMU(m): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
humilitypays:
I agree sir cheesy

I love Yorubas, I only disagree with them on national politics

Lols... That line, "I love Yorubas...."

Your mask is fallen already. You said there 'is a way an average Yoruba thinks'. Yet, you are here admiring them. Hypocrite and cowrad! You guys think we are fool. We are blank and straightforward, unlike you people. Yorubas detest you lots and we are in this for real.

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by humilitypays(m): 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
asunmoGGMU:

Lols... That line, "I love Yorubas...."

Your mask is fallen already. You said there 'is a way an average Yoruba thinks'. Yet, you are here admiring them. Hypocrite and cowrad! You guys think we are fool. We are blank and straightforward, unlike you people. Yorubas detest you lots and we are in this for real.
lolz,an average Yoruba man thinks that there is no need for him to travel out of Yoruba land because to him, Yoruba land is paradise flowing with milk and honey, so he see anyone, especially Igbos coming to live in his hometown as intruders, that's how an average Yoruba man thinks about migration except when he has opportunity to migrate to UK lol

That doesn't mean I don't love Yoruba people, for real, I love them deep down but I don't like their behavior and reasoning when it comes to national politics, though not all cos I have lots of politically sane Yoruba friends, get it wink
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by humilitypays(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=asunmoGGMU post=63796666][/quote]Caveman, how is the New Year in Ogbomosho Let's meet at Erin Ijesha tomorrow grin
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by CrtlAltDel: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Biafra is killing you slowly and I so much love it grin grin grin
Just like it killed me last year...but where is Kanu

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by enemybulldozer(m): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

Just like it killed me last year...but where is Kanu
Every reasonable person in this forum knows how the word BIAFRA frustrates and torment you. Go and ask buratai where kanu is.
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by Justiceleague1: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
Buhari and all hausa ppl know exactly how and when to activate the mumu button of all coneheads grin grin

My christmas and new year was at sea,Lagos anchorage and communications between bridge officers and deck ratings from some vessels' vhf that we are receiving are in hausa language!
Their beloved masters are in charge of their seaports,their wharf,their terminals...go to nimasa in burma road and kirikiri and waterside,Apapa,everyone there na mallam. Even mallam suya sellers are allowed entry.. All nimasa sponsored cadets onboard ship-engine room and deck cadets- are all mallams...

But the mumu coneheads are rather more now KWONCERNED abou SHINEDU and his 2 by 2 spare part shop.. What a shame grin grin

summary: all coneheads have,are and will ever be fools unless...

Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by ezegenigbonine: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
Saintsquare:
yea cowards like ojukwu and KANU looool

Is there any Yoruba that can be as brave as them no.
Children of cowards
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by BanMePls: 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
humilitypays:
Caveman, how is the New Year in Ogbomosho Let's meet at Erin Ijesha tomorrow grin

Na you be cave man now, you cant live in your cave. Hence, why you are in town with catchy tourism centre and economic viability to live a meaningful life. Yoruba land have it all. I dnt need to meet you at Erin-Ijesha cos I will be in Ventura myself. Go bleep yourself.
Re: Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari by ezegenigbonine: 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
ManMountain:

Write in igbo please and stop typing jargons here, you think you are in your village with palm wine drinkers?

This one pain am

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi / Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year / Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67