Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# (1134 Views)

Hurray!!! I Just Added A Year To My Life Today. / See 23yr Woman Who Wants To Pay Man N25,550,000 A Year To Date Her If...(photos) / Happy New Year To My.brother And Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Martin0(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year to all my girlfriends in tha building!

Names I just too many for me to start giving each an everyone an ovation here but all thesame I love you all specially ukwu chairman,juxpitar AkA(Mr super)

My real man and man odogwu Ekwulobia AkA (Anambra man) I sight u oo gypsey.

Shay shay AKA (Shaybebaby)I sight u oo Miss london,bweurifu lady! I most greet you!grin

Thegeneralqueen!I sight u oo!indeed u are the general queen! I dey see ur gifts ooo!
I don tell u I go chop ur money ooo! Lefulefu abeg join me thank this babe ooo she wan jus use gifts finish me oogringrin I most greet you queen!grin

Lalas247 I sight u ooo! AKA (D-boss) grin
Abeg do retire oo e don tae wey I dey hear dat word from you!I most greet you,it alway's gonna be a pleasuregrin I hail u oogrin

Shinarlaura AKA (Laura de Diva) I sight u oo!
U too go fine oo! Abeg nor to vex for me oo,I greet u mam! Abeg friends this my honorable diva!grin diva of cameroon-Dualagrin I hail u oo!

Sekxy! Ada imogrin I sight u oogrin
Remember me when u fix ur wedding date oo!happy new year #morelifetomaenemiesgrin

Sexybbstarcheesy u jus dey make me dey laugh oogrin anyway happy new year,abeg go change DP oo coz na ur promise be that to d uniongrin I greet u oo!

Abeg ooooo make una nor vex my list too plenty oooo!chai abeg dem babes I get una for mind anyhow I go still give calls to wish those wey I nor mention hia!

I love u all muahhh!

The to my great madam,she's not online now! But I wish u and your husband a happy new year!I see ur gift oooo!nor be small tin u do for me ooo! I sight u dear!

Em to the Nairalander's wey nor know my madam abeg mek una see her ooo!

But na old story ooo see don't take it too serious!
This year by seriousness new story go open!

#morelifetomaenemies#
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2018
Martin0:
Happy new year to all my girlfriends in tha building!

Names I just too many for me to start giving each an everyone an ovation here but all thesame I love you all specially ukwu chairman,juxpitar AkA(Mr super)

My real man and man odogwu Ekwulobia AkA (Anambra man) I sight u oo gypsey.

Shay shay AKA (Shaybebaby)I sight u oo Miss london,bweurifu lady! I most greet you!grin

Thegeneralqueen!I sight u oo!indeed u are the general queen! I dey see ur gifts ooo!
I don tell u I go chop ur money ooo! Lefulefu abeg join me thank this babe ooo she wan jus use gifts finish me oogringrin I most greet you queen!grin

Lalas247 I sight u ooo! AKA (D-boss) grin
Abeg do retire oo e don tae wey I dey hear dat word from you!I most greet you,it alway's gonna be a pleasuregrin I hail u oogrin

Shinarlaura AKA (Laura de Diva) I sight u oo!
U too go fine oo! Abeg nor to vex for me oo,I greet u mam! Abeg friends this my honorable diva!grin diva of cameroon-Dualagrin I hail u oo!

Sekxy! Ada imogrin I sight u oogrin
Remember me when u fix ur wedding date oo!happy new year #morelifetomaenemiesgrin

Sexybbstarcheesy u jus dey make me dey laugh oogrin anyway happy new year,abeg go change DP oo coz na ur promise be that to d uniongrin I greet u oo!

Abeg ooooo make una nor vex my list too plenty oooo!chai abeg dem babes I get una for mind anyhow I go still give calls to wish those wey I nor mention hia!

I love u all muahhh!

The to my great madam,she's not online now! But I wish u and your husband a happy new year!I see ur gift oooo!nor be small tin u do for me ooo! I sight u dear!

Em to the Nairalander's wey nor know my madam abeg mek una see her ooo!

But na old story ooo see don't take it too serious!
This year by seriousness new story go open!

#morelifetomaenemies#
Ohhh that's so sweet of you...... thanks dear
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by SirMichael1: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2018
Dude, honestly go get a life and stop exposing your 32 to every moniker with an 'f'
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Martin0(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ohhh that's so sweet of you...... thanks dear

You welcome!
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Martin0(m): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2018
SirMichael1:
Dude, honestly go get a life and stop exposing your 32 to every moniker with an 'f'

Thanks for the advice!

Do you have anything more other than what u just typed that made sence?grin
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 01, 2018
You have a lovely family. Happy New Year bro. smiley
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2018
happy new year Martin..it's well with us
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Martin0(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2018
victorakpabome:
You have a lovely family. Happy New Year bro. smiley

Hapy new year to u toogrin
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2018
lovely family you've got
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Martin0(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2018
sekxy:
happy new year Martin..it's well with us

Thanks! Amen!
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Martin0(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2018
sekxy:
lovely family you've got
Na wa for u oogringrin Abeg na my madam(ex)her pikin be that! She's married to my friend!
I jus use that one take holla her here
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Airforce1(m): 10:19am On Jan 01, 2018
I pray that kid no be like you when he grows up

And to think your girl fine pass all this women you're asslicking here

Dude you need deliverance
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 01, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa for u oogringrin Abeg na my madam(ex)her pikin be that! She's married to my friend!
I jus use that one take holla her here
your ex married your friend
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by shinarlaura(f): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2018
That child looks exactly like the father. Lovely family and a beautiful lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Bonne Année Martin wink
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Martin0(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2018
Airforce1:
I pray that kid no be like you when he grows up

And to think your girl fine pass all this women you're asslicking here

Dude you need deliverance

Na wa for u ooogringrin

Ok ooo!dat advice dey my brain! And oga nor con dey talk anyhow this new year oo gringrin
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Martin0(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2018
sekxy:

your ex married your friend

yeah! Any problem with that?
Na as God take want am to be na! Maybe I was not the right person for her at that moment! U know say e get as life take be na,somtimes it doesn't go as we plan!
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Airforce1(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooogringrin

Ok ooo!dat advice dey my brain! And oga nor con dey talk anyhow this new year oo gringrin

If I see better thing I go talk am

Your woman and child fine..
I just hope she no get to know you asslick nairaland girls she fine pass cheesy
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 01, 2018
Airforce1:

mind your business

Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Martin0(m): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2018
shinarlaura:
That child looks exactly like the father. Lovely family and a beautiful lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Yeah and that my friendgringrin

Bonne Année Martin wink

meme a toi cherigringringrin hope say I try small oogringrin
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Airforce1(m): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2018
sekxy:

mind your business

Please please please , you're not the OP
Get out of here
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Martin0(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2018
Airforce1:

Hian come ooo mind d way u take dey talk ooogringrin coz she fit dey view ur comment ooo gringrin

Come oo that lady is now married to my guy abeg nor con dey talk like say u nor know d storygringrin
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2018
Airforce1:

Please please please , you're not the OP Get out of here
wetin concern you for person life.. abeg sad
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by egopersonified(f): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2018
na wa ooo, is this your ex safe at all, na the husband I just dey pity
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Airforce1(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2018
sekxy:

wetin concern you for person life..
abeg sad

The person complain give you before you quote me ?

Stay your lane abeg
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Airforce1(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2018
Martin0:

Hian come ooo mind d way u take dey talk ooogringrin coz she fit dey view ur comment ooo gringrin

Come oo that lady is now married to my guy abeg nor con dey talk like say u nor know d storygringrin

Why you come post her pic here ..
Thought she's your wife

My apologies
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2018
Airforce1:

The person complain give you before you quote me ?
Stay your lane abeg
did he invite you to his thread..did he mention you..
learn to mind your business..
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Martin0(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2018
Airforce1:

Please please please , you're not the OP Get out of here

Come oo abeg make una nor con dey fight oogringrin
Enjoy the fun on NL abeg!
How ur new year dey go na?grin By the way how ur babe? I sure say she come cook for u oo!grin
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Airforce1(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2018
sekxy:

did he invite you to his thread..did he mention you..

learn to mind your business..

Must he invite me before I comment ?

Seems its that time of the month ...
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Martin0(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2018
sekxy:
wetin concern you for person life.. abeg sad
Abeg make una nor quarel/fight oogrin Make una enjoy the NL fun abeggrin
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Martin0(m): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2018
egopersonified:

Why u talk like that!grin
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Martin0(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2018
egopersonified:

Why u dey pity d husband!
Re: Happy New Year To Ma Friends #morelifetomaenermies# by Martin0(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2018
Airforce1:

Why you come post her pic here ..
Thought she's your wife

My apologies

No she's not ma wifegrin
I jus nor know as I wan take thank her for the gift wey she send give me from SA! So na I tell her husband which is my guy to send her pics for me then I con use am take suprise her in my own way of appreciating her!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uganda Is Too Cold To Have Sex / 9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) / Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.