Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (87906 Views)

80-Year-old Alaafin Of Oyo Seen Doing Yoga (Photo) / Meet The Mum Who Bleeds Freely And Breastfeeds While Doing Yoga (photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by kenoz(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Gbam !
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
amokeme:
Reading comments from guys here, just gives me an extra motivation to pay alot of attention to raise my boys well.. so many senseless and perverting comments, makes me wonder what kind of homes they all grew in
yes give your boys drugs so they won't be able to sexualize women...very good, carry on
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by ps3o(m): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bahddo:
"My view is that any serving President foolish enough to lay his head on a coin should know he is inciting people to take it off; the head I mean.” - Ikem (Anthills of the Savannah, by Chinua Achebe)

Dear pretender, if you didn't want compliments, you wouldn't have put it up.

It's foolishness to post pics of one's ass and expect viewers to compliment the face or intellect instead.

u have said well jare
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Daeylar(f): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
ebosse:

Dear, I asked a simple question which you've managed to deflect.

Darling, Do you know the meaning of deflect? undecided
Look at your original question before you modified.
ebosse:

Question for you ladies. If a guy post pictures of his chest and abs and a lady decide to compliment him would you call her a 'Pervert'?

And this is my answer, now please show me how I tried to deflect, note the part in bold. undecided
Daeylar:

Answer to your question, she didn't post of a pic of her ass, she posted a pic of a yoga pose, OK her ass is showing,
that's the pose. Should she cut off her ass? undecided abi she shouldn't do yoga because some people don't have sense? undecided
If she posted a pic of her ass and started complaining. I won't be here.

why rush to give her sexual compliments? All right you've given her the compliment, she then tells you she doesn't like it, then you proceed to threaten her with more verbal sexual harrasment and tell her that you can to speak to her any which way you like? Why?

And why ask me about perverts in the first place? undecided
Did you see any of my posts calling anyone a pervert? ask those who called him perverts why they called him perverts, direct this question to the right source.

I called the men misogynists. And I stand by that.
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by drezzyx(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
Where the hell is the ass if I may ask?
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by vislabraye(m): 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
It's disappointing of her. Most of these yeyebrities kack common sense. Can't she take a simple compliment ? If she doesn't want such compliment, then don't take such pictures.
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by ebosse(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
Daeylar:

Darling, Do you know the meaning of deflect? undecided
Look at your original question before you modified.

And this is my answer, now please show me how I tried to deflect, note the part in bold. undecided

And why ask me about perverts in the first place? undecided
Did you see any of my posts calling anyone a pervert? ask those who called him perverts why they called him perverts, direct this question to the right source.

I called the men misogynists. And I stand by that.

OK. That question was meant for the other lady who obviously wouldn't answer the question because we all know what the answer would be , going by 'her Logic'.

But U decided to answer the question anyway, which you didn't ( Since the answer should be >>>Yes, we should + OR + >>>> No, shouldn't ... Before any explanation). What you did is what I call 'sitting on the fence'.

Funny thing is Yoga pics most times shows the curves of a lady just the way a gym pic shows the built of a guy, if talking about the curves of a lady is seen as sexualization then talking of the built of a guy should be seen the same way.

I get your 'drift' tho. You may think these guys ( Nairalanders) dislike ladies by their remarks/post but no, they don't.

Everyone is just tired of ladies playing the gender card @ every given opportunity.

Always Making a mountains out of molehills.

'Much ado about nothing'

You all should learn not to take offence @ every slight remark.
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Gkemz: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
Abeg save your lengthy sermon. Person no fit compliment another? It's only in Africa compliment to opposite sex is returned with disdain.
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Oshatrends: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
She acting like a saint, who sent her to upload her yoga pictures.. Ọmọ the yansh soft

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q-x2iX9qAY
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Daeylar(f): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
ebosse:

OK. That question was meant for the other lady who obviously wouldn't answer the question because we all know what the answer would be , going by 'her Logic'.

But U decided to answer the question anyway, which you didn't ( Since the answer should be >>>Yes, we should + OR + >>>> No, shouldn't ... Before any explanation). What you did is what I call 'sitting on the fence'.

I didn't sit on the fence, you asked me a question and j answered you properly. Stop trying to invalidate my answer because you can't counter it.. I ended my answer with the fact that if the situations were the same (her situation and your hypothetical example) I wouldn't be in this thread, undecided undecided

Funny thing is Yoga pics most times shows the curves of a lady just the way a gym pic shows the built of a guy, if talking about the curves of a lady is seen as sexualization then talking of the built of a guy should be seen the same way.

The point is that you don't know her, keep your sexual compliments to yourself, you agreed with that before, why trying to change You don't know the person, keep your sexual comments to yourself. It's common sense, you don't know how the person will take it. Some may mind some may not, she clearly minds, what's wrong with that?
Must it happen to a guy first before you agree it's sexualization?

I get your 'drift' tho. You may think these guys ( Nairalanders) dislike ladies by their remarks/post but no, they don't.

, I'm judging everyone by their actions(posts) if they don't post how will I know how they feel about ladies or not? undecided I'm not a mind reader undecided

Everyone is just tired of ladies playing the gender card @ every given opportunity.

Always Making a mountains out of molehills.

'Much ado about nothing'

You all should learn not to take offence @ every slight remark.

And every damn person is tired of you men starting shīt and when you men get called out, try to act like you all are innocent undecided

You condescending misogynistic men should learn to stop diminishing, dismissing and belittling the experience of ladies,

A lady says she has a problem, instead of you misogynists to listen to the issue, because you see its a woman, you immediately and condescendingly dismiss her issues because it's a woman speaking," they blow everything out of proportion, or whatever excuse you men use, blah blah blah", ignoring the issue, starting the gender war first, undecided
when she points out and rightly so that she is being treated that way solely because she is a woman you silly men then use reverse psychology to attack and blame her for Turning it into a gender war when you men were the ones who started it, then at the end of the day nothing is resolved,

Don't in that annoying condescending way try and tell her what she should have an issue with or what she shouldn't have and issue with, mtchewwww, nonsense,
You don't decide what she can have an issue with and what she cannot have an issue with. Stop trying to control the actions and feelings of ladies.

Mtchewww.

Stop those nonsense, stop starting drama undecided

1 Like

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by OBku4(m): 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
LuvU2:
The man hs no choice than to respect her every word. We all ve principles. Not everyone likes being sexualised.

mtcheww
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by oodua1stson: 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
Attention wh0re.do you know you can do yoga without posting the pictures online?

When you bring your matter to the public you have invited their comments and opinion. The man did not disgrace himself, it so you who has disgraced yourself by acting like you have mental.

Telling you you have a lovely @ss is even too far a stretch. You have a small @ss barely noticeable @ss
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Tobycharles: 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hypocracy at its peak
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Hannysmilez(f): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
Some of you don't deserve oxygen. The creator of the thread started this bullsh*it,wtf is “complimented her backside”? Men must think so highly of themselves! Her backside is not yours to compliment. She can post naked pictures for all we care,its her IG and its none of our business. Its her body as well so she can decide to not accept such comments about it. Take your 'compliment' and shove it up you as*s.
No one wants your stupid misplaced compliments,why don't you compliment your fellow males since its such a wonderful thing. Go ahead,tell Iyanya or Flavor they have a lovely ass and sexy abs. Be magnanimous with your compliments to your male folks but the women aren't interested. We already compliment each other enough to last,and even if we don't;she has a dam*n mirror.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by ennyj01(m): 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
this is just a warning, the man should respect his self next time
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by diluewunmi: 12:04am On Jan 02, 2018
Daeylar:
This thread is just more evidence to the misogynistic nature of most of the male gender in Nigeria,

You gave a girl a sexual compliment, she doesn't like it, move on, yet your little egos can't take correction, so you insist and say you must talk to her anyhow you want, how she feels doesn't matter, it's what I as a stupid male wants, after all she is posting pics of her ass, therefore I am entitled to talk to her anyway I want. when she has made it clear she is posting pics of a yoga pose.

Nigeria, a country where the male gender sees women and girls as nothing more than an object.

Thank you. I just wonder where parents went wrong in bringing up male children in Nigeria. Its so pathetic what nigerian guys think of ladies. Its so disgusting!! If a lady starts talking about their rod, they will call her olosho. I wonder what they call themselves when they make comments on lady's body. KING OF OLOSHO or what.... its so shameful

1 Like

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by diluewunmi: 12:07am On Jan 02, 2018
Kentura:

Bro garbage in garbage out.. You post pictures of your ass.. and expect us to compliment how good of a girl you are..?

Shake my head for your race
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by TheUbermensch: 12:53am On Jan 02, 2018
LuvU2:
The man hs no choice than to respect her every word. We all ve principles. Not everyone likes being sexualised.

What was she expecting? "Your face is fine"?! How did he sexualize her biko? What was her aim of putting the picture - like who gives 2 rats about her yoga thing?!
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by niel63(m): 12:59am On Jan 02, 2018
There's just a thousand and 1 way to sexualize a woman without her even catching the gist of the matter. As a matter of fact we could all laugh to the vulgar intention in guise of a compliment. I agree with her that no man should sexualize a woman in any way, but that doesn't mean she'd have to be a victim or the executioner of judgement.
Yea I applaud her love for good vocabs but in other words, she could just tell us what she's trying to say is simply that the man is stupid. (Quick math)

Smiles... She's as guilty as her purveyor of sexual vibes...
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by TheUbermensch: 1:01am On Jan 02, 2018
Daeylar:

Answer to your question, she didn't post of a pic of her ass, she posted a pic of a yoga pose, OK her ass is showing,
that's the pose. Should she cut off her ass? undecided abi she shouldn't do yoga because some people don't have sense? undecided
If she posted a pic of her ass and started complaining. I won't be here.

why rush to give her sexual compliments? All right you've given her the compliment, she then tells you she doesn't like it, then you proceed to threaten her with more verbal sexual harrasment and tell her that you can to speak to her any which way you like? Why?

So you know what they did was wrong. undecided

Did she tell you she couldn't take it? Did she post anywhere that she can't take it? She just spoke out against something she doesn't like.
She has the right to speak out against the bad, she has the right to clap back against comments she doesn't like.
You people love to play this card of "I can say whatever I want" but at the same time try and restrict the right of the other person to say whatever the person wants.

If you feel you can compliment her body however you want irrespective of her feelings, she has the right to reply you however she wants also.

DEAL WITH IT!!!!!

Shut down account indeed mtchewww

You sound so pained. Methinks no one has ever complimented your backside before, so you're so happy that another female won't take such compliment.

As for me I'd compliment whatever part of a woman I like best. If she's not comfortable with it, she has the right to fvck herself.

Convince me Lota wasn't doing the picture to showoff her ass. Who gives 2 fvcks about her Yoga pose?Now they're sexualizing her with a simple compliment? The funniest thing is it's bvtches who try to appear this saintly online that do the sneakiest behind close doors. I'd be damned if this Lota isn't a lowkey hoe. Her conscience is just judging her. She thinks every guy wants to sexualize her, like all the guys in her life have done, and keep doing.
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by niel63(m): 1:08am On Jan 02, 2018
TheUbermensch:

You sound so pained. Methinks no one has ever complimented your backside before, so you're so happy that another female won't take such compliment.

As for me I'd compliment whatever part of a woman I like best. If she's not comfortable with it, she has the right to fvck herself.

Convince me Lota wasn't doing the picture to showoff her ass. Who gives 2 fvcks about her Yoga pose?Now they're sexualizing her with a simple compliment? The funniest thing is it's bvtches who try to appear this saintly online that do the sneakiest behind close doors. I'd be damned if this Lota isn't a lowkey hoe. Her conscience is just judging her. She thinks every guy wants to sexualize her, like all the guys in her life have done, and keep doing.

Bro! You too sound rather pained by that comment, but hey as much ur words are a bit off what I'd call conventional cos I don't like doing vulgar. Truth of the matter still remains. You actually make alot of sense with what you just said. I couldnt agree less. Women are naturally doubled standard. (I'd quote this anywhere and everywhere.) I like you point and I'll second you!

1 Like

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Prymestrr(m): 2:40am On Jan 02, 2018
LuvU2:
Lead by example den and stop sexualizing urself first and let others follow. U don't post sexually suggestive images for the world 2 see and expect the public of today 2 pray on it biko.
Post a picture of ur ass I compliment ur ass, post a picture of ur boobs i compliment ur boobs, post a picture of ur face i compliment ur face.

1 Like

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 02, 2018
Kentura:
People sef, she wrote ds long essay just because a nigga complimented her ass.? Which is not even a bad thing. Well I trust Nigerians, na now u go see the real sexualising. Nonsense

You put pictures of your ass, and expect us to compliment your face..? Nonsense!
And at the end she accepted the compliment ooo!
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Swiftboy(m): 5:47am On Jan 02, 2018
LuvU2:
You ladies are annoyingly belligerent! There is nothing wrong in being sexualised when you sexualised yourself. What she did up there is outright bullying. She does look sexy!
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by ugeezee(m): 6:23am On Jan 02, 2018
Kentura:
People sef, she wrote ds long essay just because a nigga complimented her ass.? Which is not even a bad thing. Well I trust Nigerians, na now u go see the real sexualising. Nonsense

You put pictures of your ass, and expect us to compliment your face..? Nonsense!

Abeg tell am..all this attention seeking yeyebrities
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Tydie0: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2018
Why did you post a picture like that in the first place knowing fully well that you have a lot of followers! O don't get it
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2018
Complements indeed.
Jennifa was right;
Kiki, fine shild like you smoking akwoholic.
Is not your fault you don't know book, stop following mans. If you fell, you'll rose again.
Omo wobe.
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by chineduemmao: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2018
Hannysmilez:
Some of you don't deserve oxygen. The creator of the thread started this bullsh*it,wtf is “complimented her backside”? Men must think so highly of themselves! Her backside is not yours to compliment. She can post naked pictures for all we care,its her IG and its none of our business. Its her body as well so she can decide to not accept such comments about it. Take your 'compliment' and shove it up you as*s.
No one wants your stupid misplaced compliments,why don't you compliment your fellow males since its such a wonderful thing. Go ahead,tell Iyanya or Flavor they have a lovely ass and sexy abs. Be magnanimous with your compliments to your male folks but the women aren't interested. We already compliment each other enough to last,and even if we don't;she has a dam*n mirror.
u are correct she has the right to like or hate any comment about her pic but i think the problem is she sounded as if the guy invaded her privacy, thats hypocrisy accept it.
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by CeeKay17: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2018
That3:
I don't think it's right for a lady to keep posting pictures of her Yansh if she doesn't want to be COMPLIMENTED sexually.
Yeah true. But there's something called self-respect. As a guy, even if a lady posts her nude pic online, you shouldn't start acting like a hungry, sex-starved pervert.
And she posted a pic of her doing Yoga, Of course part of her ass is showing but it's different from a girl that's directly posts pics of her ass or cleavage wanting the whole world to see what they've got. Those ones have no right to complain.
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by chineduemmao: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2018
Hannysmilez:
if i were him i would reply her accordingly i.e kiki: dont sexualize my pic u pavert

me: remove the damn sexy butt from my notification/screen u hypocrit.
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by chineduemmao: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2018
CeeKay17:

Yeah true. But there's something called self-respect. As a guy, even if a lady posts her nude pic online, you shouldn't start acting like a hungry, sex-starved pervert.
And she posted a pic of her doing Yoga, Of course part of her ass is showing but it's different from a girl that's directly posts pics of her ass or cleavage wanting the whole world to see what they've got. Those ones have no right to complain.
oga just cut the last paragraph abeg, u forgot that everyone is not as intelligent as u... how many nigerians even know what yoga is?
that lady is brainless b/c she forgot that majority of people who follow all these actresses upandan are teenagers and spoilt kids that grew into rich brainless adults
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Jojowills(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile....i don't blame her. It's the guy i blame

What is even lovely about the ass sef angry
Its d guy ah blame oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.