Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (87882 Views)

80-Year-old Alaafin Of Oyo Seen Doing Yoga (Photo) / Meet The Mum Who Bleeds Freely And Breastfeeds While Doing Yoga (photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
datfreshdoc:
she is saying rubbish! I repeat rubbish! he said "lovely ass" it's a compliment, if you don't like it keep quite biko. Don't start claiming like u've not seen a hot guy body and appreciated it, because he said it out loud doesn't make him any less of a person; many people are like that ask ur friend JENIFA she portrays that character.The ass ain't even that hot,Happy new year.
That ass is hot.
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Awoo88: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
U don't sexualize ursef yet you keep posting sexual pic. Ur sense bi like say e resemble Buhari own.

3 Likes

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Asito(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
LuvU2:
The man hs no choice than to respect her every word. We all ve principles. Not everyone likes being sexualised.
hey Whatsapp? Ure quite sexy urslf.
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Toks2008(m): 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
I don't usually use harsh words expecially on the first day of the year but if I were to write this tomorrow,I will simply call her STUPID.

What is she trying to prove? why display a seductive yoga position just to start playing the innocent card.

3 Likes

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by fajob: 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
people very funny.

www.jolagict.com
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
All those for a simple compliment. Bush lady. undecided
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by diluewunmi: 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Village boy spotted

cassidy1996:
she nor well, why would a responsible woman open her yansh up and down in the name of yoga
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by solofresh(m): 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
sharap ya mouth
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by datfreshdoc(m): 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Luiz1:
That ass is hot.
yeh.. but it's not DAT hot
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
datfreshdoc:
yeh.. but it's not DAT hot
Yea, I rate it 5.5/10.
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
So why you come post am Please its too early for fuckery this 2018.

1 Like

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by heywhytech1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
Why do many people make this obvious mistake of using complements instead of compliments? Got this error in almost all new year messages I received.
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Blazing8(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by amokeme(f): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
Reading comments from guys here, just gives me an extra motivation to pay alot of attention to raise my boys well.. so many senseless and perverting comments, makes me wonder what kind of homes they all grew in

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Blazing8(m): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Blazing8(m): 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
amokeme:
Reading comments from guys here, just gives me an extra motivation to pay alot of attention to raise my boys well.. so many senseless and perverting comments, makes me wonder what kind of homes they all grew in
What are you saying
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by tealaw(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
All this ugly girls self go dey demand respect after posting shameful pics.

Before you post pics and demand respect, check what queen Elizabeth would think about your pic b4 u come demanding respect.

No be her fault, some retarded dude don tell am say she be big girl after giving her small change.
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by frankpro27(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Let her shut d f-up. Wat was she thinking posting dat pic b4. Goat
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Xisnin(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hhenryy:
[s]Africans with their fvcked up mentality and high level of hypocrisy. This is just another classic example.

White ladies post such pictures and even worse often, but then you should be expecting all sorts of comments especially from the opposite sex..... A white lady understands this fact and will usually ignore such compliments.

I have seen more Sexually suggestive compliments from guys on the pages of those white ladies, but they are usually ignored because the poster is only showcasing his stupidity/lack of self control to the general public that comes across his dirty compliments.

Now here is an African being hypocritical as usual, if she is responsible as she is suggesting with her response, why post such provocative dressing online in the name of doing yoga? Why make it public If not for the usual show off......

You cant find such on the page of decent and responsible women with virtue in the society, they don't post anything suggestive to the opposite sex.[/s]

Trash.
No self-respecting white lady will accept being sexualized by an internet pervert.
If the fool happen to be a prominent personality or politician, he will suffer
heavy consequence from such nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Orpe7(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mehn imagine me sliding down her with my p***k grin
Omo na bullseye o
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Orpe7(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
amokeme:

Abegi. Someone cannot play with u
Before u carry 4mm electric cable for head
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by That3: 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
amokeme:
Make sure to raise your girls well too so they don't go pasting pictures of their yansh upanda with no iota of shame. Or you will end up with gentlemen sons(Which is good actually) and hoes for daughters.

3 Likes

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by sarwoods10(m): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mtchew, Let that Kiki go to hell jare, too much insult, irrational being
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by jimyjames(m): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
she's she's she's, now what will I call her sef angry she's a female chevre a shegoat

1 Like

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Deoboss(m): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile....i don't blame her. It's the guy i blame

What is even lovely about the ass sef angry
Ass wey don read high mileage.
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Sterope(f): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
She is on a long thing
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Noblewhiz(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
what's with the testament .. the damn guy is just admiring ur damn ass.
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by airprinz(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She's so flexible
what has flexibility got to do with de butt she is displaying to the public?
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by PDPGuy: 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Atiku2019:
cool

Dankwambo 2019 cheesy
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by cassidy1996(m): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
diluewunmi:
Village boy spotted

Americana spotted...thank you
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by PDPGuy: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Even if she is wearing only bra and panties, the guy should behave himself if she makes it clear that she doesn’t appreciate those kinds of comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.