Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (87879 Views)

80-Year-old Alaafin Of Oyo Seen Doing Yoga (Photo) / Meet The Mum Who Bleeds Freely And Breastfeeds While Doing Yoga (photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by sKeetz(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
cool
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Fesomu(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
What's the need for that long story?

3 Likes

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by AlphaDibia(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
She could have said, "i am not for sexual consumption" and moved on but she had to write a dissertation. Oya na.

But at the end of the day.. she still hass a lovely ass. That's my opinion and I'm sticking with it

2 Likes

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by jamariwolf2(f): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
all these insults, for what na?
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Cyriloha(m): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
Kentura:
People sef, she wrote ds long essay just because a nigga complimented her ass.? Which is not even a bad thing. Well I trust Nigerians, na now u go see the real sexualising. Nonsense

You put pictures of your ass, and expect us to compliment your face..? Nonsense!

I'm sure that very first dude to comment don't even know what she said and his say 'correct jabbing abi na yabbing'

1 Like

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Mologi(m): 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
She should go and take sit....

At the back.
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by 007author(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lovely Ass kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
LuvU2:
The man hs no choice than to respect her every word. We all ve principles. Not everyone likes being sexualised.

How did he sexualize her? She posted her butt on social media, what did she expect?

Some of u women are hypocrites.

9 Likes

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by jimjemo: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Must you post all your pictures online ?

1 Like

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by agarawu23(m): 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
See the big note bcoz of ass. I blame trolls, if not ;irrelevant people will not be trying so hard to be relevant on social media angry

1 Like

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Protocall: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
Epistles of life. We go still comment.

Post am make we see!!
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by barallanee(f): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
I like her BT dis time around, she bleeped up

1 Like

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by hgnbello(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
Story 4 d gods.

if she is nt.expecting dat y did she post d pix..
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by AiiVee(m): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
that kind of post warrants that kind of comment

1 Like

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by ipain: 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
Kentura:
People sef, she wrote ds long essay just because a nigga complimented her ass.? Which is not even a bad thing. Well I trust Nigerians, na now u go see the real sexualising. Nonsense

You put pictures of your ass, and expect us to compliment your face..? Nonsense!
stop being a pervert. People like you would be in jail in a country like US. Imagine seeing a girl in bikini and decide to grab her ass... you will be gone before you say sorry.

Stupidd perverts everywhere and potential rapist that can't control themselves when they see a woman.

1 Like

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Bifrost: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
I read her "long essay" and it just shows how much of an "olodo" she is. "Complements ko", Complementary card ni.

1 Like

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by byemx06(m): 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
polite insult
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Lalas247(f): 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
when dey don't get what yoga is ...
most of them refuse to step out of stone age ..
2018 ppl should judge less
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Kikitongue

That lady looks so simple & attractive...
MINE does toogrin
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Adebash01(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
Too arrogant
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Futureberry: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
LuvU2:
The man hs no choice than to respect her every word. We all ve principles. Not everyone likes being sexualised.
freedom of speech bitc.h deal with it

1 Like

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
"Do no sexualize me,I do not sexualize myself."

Posts picture of her in tight Yoga pants showing her ass.

Fück Outta Here. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Antoeni(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Wise woman, her words so calm,

2 Likes

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by STARKACE(m): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
LuvU2:
you are beautiful but dumb, you don't expect me to be on a warfront and don't get shot at especially when am holding a gun and wearing battle ready outfits.

1 Like

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Baroba(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
A lot of bullsheeto over a simple comment, this plain looking Jane should kindly f**k off..
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by steperone(m): 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
LuvU2:

iDont agree with you, if she doesn't want to be "sexualised" then she shouldn't put up sexual things on SOCIAL MEDIA. Instagram is filled with people with diverse opinions and they will react differently to thesame post! Some people will like her yoga pose some her yoga pants and others the colour of her wall and there are people like me who'll like the backside... And we are all correct!

3 Likes

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mad woman...I will sexualize your a*se angry
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by thunderbabs: 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
cassidy1996:
she nor well, why would a responsible woman open her yansh up and down in the name of yoga

Lol.. I xstand where u coming from. Yoga aint our tin here so we, see d bumbum instead of d exercise
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Harrynight(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Kentura:

You put pictures of your ass, and expect us to compliment your face
this ^^^^ part jus finish everything.... hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
sad angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by diluewunmi: 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
So she should be smiling that someone is complimenting her ass abi. Where is her honor in that? People like you are not hard to know

Kentura:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.