Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (87884 Views)

80-Year-old Alaafin Of Oyo Seen Doing Yoga (Photo) / Meet The Mum Who Bleeds Freely And Breastfeeds While Doing Yoga (photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Xisnin(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hhenryy:

You are the one vomiting trash here, or probably couldn't comprehend the content in the write-up. No self respecting/responsible lady will post provocative pictures of her self online for the public to feast upon. Once it gets online, you have no control over it anymore and cannot control what people say about it.

Most ladies that post such are aware of the consequences and they don't give a fvck about what anyone says about them.

A lady posted a yoga session picture on her page, but an imbecilic pervert who couldn't mind his business thinks everything is all about sex.
I don't blame you and the pervert because there are many people with bleeped up psychology roaming the country.

1 Like

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Adisbro: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
itspzpics:
Lota Chuckwu aka Kiki of Jenifa’s diary replied this Man hilariously for complimenting her booty….

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/see-how-kiki-of-jenifas-diary-replied-a-man-who-compliment-her-booty/

she didn't even get the word "COMPLIMENT" correctly, She wrote "COMPLEMENT" i think she's using her Ass to think......lol
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Xisnin:

A lady posted a yoga session picture on her page, but an imbecilic pervert who couldn't mind his business thinks everything is all about sex.
I don't blame you and the pervert because there are many people with bleeped up psychology roaming the country.
Na her papa create the page? Abi Na her village people create internet?? Wtf is her page? It is called SOCIAL MEDIA for fvck sake! It is not a platform for minding ones business because that is NOT the reason social media was created in the first fvcking place!
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Joshmodest(m): 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
what interests me most in dis rant, is d part she said she wuld be posting more of such pictures dis year...I'm going to follow her ASAP ...dis year go sweet ooh
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Xisnin(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Na her papa create the page? Abi Na her village people create internet?? Wtf is her page? It is called SOCIAL MEDIA for fvck sake! It is not a platform for minding ones business because that is NOT the reason social media was created in the first fvcking place!
Do you know what a page is? Your social media page belongs to you and anyone who visit the page
does so at their own risk.
Social media wasn't created for fools to meddle in affairs that doesn't concern them that is why
you won't see a person's post unless you ask to be their friend or follow them.
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Xisnin(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Joshmodest:
what interests me most in dis rant, is d part she said she wuld be posting more of such pictures dis year...I'm going to follow her ASAP ...dis year go sweet ooh
You are free to follow her but don't be like that bushman that has never seen a yoga pose.

1 Like

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Xisnin(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Kentura:
People sef, she wrote ds long essay just because a nigga complimented her ass.? Which is not even a bad thing. Well I trust Nigerians, na now u go see the real sexualising. Nonsense

You put pictures of your ass, and expect us to compliment your face..? Nonsense!

Bushman, she is free to post whatever she likes on her page that gives you no right to start
making sexual suggestions. If you don't like her post just fvck off!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
LuvU2:
The man hs no choice than to respect her every word. We all ve principles. Not everyone likes being sexualised.
why she wearing sexual clothing. Only you can sexualIse yourself
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by selena(f): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
I am very sure if it was a very handsome guy that made that comment,she wouldnt have hesitated to say thank you.She posted the picture for people to see,and she got the comments she deserved.Dress the way you want to be approached.

1 Like

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by goodybabeo1: 2:08pm On May 22, 2018
ok
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by booksrite(f): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Bushman, she is free to post whatever she likes on her page that gives you no right to startmaking sexual suggestions. If you don't like her post just fvck off!

angry
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by meobizy(f): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2021
It’s 2021. Nothing out of the ordinary changed apart from 2020’s pandemic. I see posting pictures didn’t break the internet or whatever slang people use regarding suggestive social media submissions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.