Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK (30278 Views)

Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK / Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" / Blogger Daniel Elombah Handcuffed By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by godox2(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
jerflakes:

Idiot

May your life and the life of your family be run the way buhari is running Nigeria

Amen

Are you sure you know how Buhari is running Nigeria?
If you know you would have say that prayer to YOURSELF.
Don't be blinded with hatred.
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by fuckpro: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
back2sender:

Buhari has done marvelously well when compared to the dotard that was there before.
Come 2019 sai BABA
...2019 is the last bus stop
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by unbitchable(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
doctokwus:
They have shut our views via the airwaves,now the clampdown on social media.
The idea is to force the re election of Buhari on us in 2019 by stiffling any opposition having seen that even a dog may defeat Buhari come 2019.
But we will refuse to keep shut and will oppose him with every strength given by God.
It's shocking that many political discuss & reviews on the airwaves have gone into oblivion without no genuine reasons.
public opinions & feedbacks based on Government policies are being curtailed, private broadcasting stations are mostly being gaged & intimidated. I missed so much political reviews in the latter part of 2017 which was my most painful. Neither I'm i expecting anything less cos it appears it's all the same this year.
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Drkelvin1(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
AlienRobot:
Where is freedom of speech??

We live in a zoo, no doubt

And buhari is a goat in that zoo
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by lezz(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Didn't expect less from you

Same set of people think and reason same way
sycophancy can be executed with class but you don’t even pretend to make an effort.

You can’t even pretend to act that you aren’t paid.

It is worrisome watching a grown man like you put on a goof’s garb and act as a clown in public every time National politics is being discussed.

Waiting to read your post where you respond with facts is like waiting for the next eclipse of the sun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by londoner: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
AlienRobot:

Now you do. Under GEJ people criticized him and his wife every day on and offline. None of these things happened.

If this is true......Nigerians you brought this on yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by zelexotunla(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Baba , pmb is not the problem

He can't solve all the probs we have

But to some little extent

I think he has done well
. I am sorry, I don't think this should be the best way to defend this APC of a thing. A responsible and focus government and party should have been well prepared that they are going to meet a rotten system and on this basis that they were promising us Rome and Paris. We are not getting it right at all in this country and I don't think we can for now if we don't encourage rogue and criminal politicians to rule us again. Hardly we see among these politicians that didn't have bad record yet we still vote them in to rule us. According to popular saying that until when a philosopher becomes ruler and ruler is a philosopher, we may not get it at all. Our mumu should stop I beg for the sake of unborn generations please.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by smalls001: 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
FFK is a disgrace
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by michaelismenten: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
We better read and take every word here very serious, two are already coming to pass

Apostle(Prof) Johnson Suleman the President and founder of Omega Fire Ministries worldwide has released the prophecies for 2018

1. Economy to get better in Nigeria in 2018

2. Year of serial bombings in Nigeria

3. Imo State Governor to make governorship a family affair

4. Donald Trumps health needs attention

5. A new strategies of killing perceived political
enemies in Nigeria will arise

6. Wildfire outbreak in an American state

7. Manhunt for Ekiti state Governor by the Federal Government of Nigeria

8. Government of Nigeria to disobey court orders

9. God says ” Let Sambo Dasuki go”

10.President Buhari to be flown abroad on emergency

11. A former Nigerian military President laid to rest

12. Many bloggers to be arrested and jailed

13. Bola Tinubu to have public showdown with President Buhari

14. Robert Mugabe, former president of Zimbabwe, rest in peace

15. Political blackmail to be on the rise

16. I saw two great northern kings in open conflict

17. Church buildings collapse, tears, tears

18. EFCC boss to have major setback

19. Nollywood, new stars to take over

20. 2018 budget, Senate and presidency lockjam

21. NAFDAC to pray against fire disaster

22. Senate President To Be harassed embarrassed. Many publications and threatened arrest.

23. DSS boss, to attend to his health

24. Fresh charges against Abubakar Atiku and friends to be embarrassed

25. I saw major bombings in Egypt

26. Attempt on the life of Chief Femi Fani Kayode’s wife

27. South African Jacob Zuma to be humiliated

28. Atiku’s men will betray him

29. U.K bombings, biggest in history

30. Channels TV in court crisis

31. America, Canada, Asia, to experience hurricanes.

32. Ibe Kachikwu to be removed and replaced

33. NTA to pray against losing a top boss

34. Shoprite Lagos to beef up securities, I see a major raid.

35. I see Fulani herdsmen entering Lagos and Rivers State massively

36. Oh America, I see war in 2018

37. Let’s pray against train accident. I saw a train going out of the rail

38. I saw the naira gaining relevance

39. I see a new political party that will divide APC and PDP

40. 2019, power will not move from the North

41. I see serious politics against Osibanjo

42. Nigeria pray against air crash

43. I saw a young Nigerian musician experiencing major media attack sponsored by a fellow musician of same genre

44. Kardashian family, topsy-they in 2018

45. I see some Nollywood stars permanently leaving Nigeria for better opportunities

46. 2018, the year of the Army. So much military presence and control

47. Good luck Jonathan should pray not to be bereaved

48. Nnamdi Kanu to be embarrassed both locally and internationally

49. God will give people good health and there will be cure to incurable diseases

50. I see a group rising in the North and asking for their own nation. It’s political

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

I think he has done well
If he can't solve the problem then he has no reason been there in the first place.

We need people who can solve problems. The hardship is too much. Why can't he plan ahead and avert the fuel scarcity as petroleum minister.

Why fuel scarcity now during the yuletide when he knows people will travel a lot.

By now we should be above fuel scarcity and epileptic power supply.

When will all these end. If we don't demand answers they will feel it's business as usual.

Enough is enough, if you are not good for the presidency don't bother contesting especially if you don't have anything to offer

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by back2sender: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nathayas:
Buhari's cow, you will continue to be a cow to buhari all through your miserable life
It's better to be a Buhari Cow than be an Nnama COWNU.
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by smalls001: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
fuckpro:
...its glaring you had your motor bike accident while still in the womb
Wrong response bro.....Its not that bad to go to that extent...
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Machinegun91(m): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
And arresting him will save mallam Mr.buhari's life?
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Protocall: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pmb everytime sha
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by smalls001: 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
FrancisDiote:

If he can't solve the problem then he has no reason been there in the first place.

We need people who can solve problems. The hardship is too much. Why can't he plan ahead and avert the fuel scarcity as petroleum minister.

Why fuel scarcity now during the yuletide when he knows people will travel a lot.

By now we should be above fuel scarcity and epileptic power supply.

When will all these end. If we don't demand answers they will feel it's business as usual.

Enough is enough, if you are not good for the presidency don't bother contesting especially if you don't have anything to offer
You hide behind your cheap phones to drop silly comments on nairaland like you have some degree of competency in you. If you're so knowledgeable and can solve all Nigeria's problems in one day or year or even 4years then pick up a form and contest.
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by emperormossad(m): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
After 16 years of wrong by PDP party, APC had a chance to make it right. A golden opportunity, see what kind of mess they made of themselves.
No qualms. Me I know one thing, if the populace decides, no amount of rigging would change our mind.
Highest, all of us go protest. Nothing will stop us.
No more APC. No more PDP. The next government entering must clamp down on all these criminals. They must be held responsible for the failed state called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by jerflakes(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
godox2:

Are you sure you know how Buhari is running Nigeria?
If you know you would have say that prayer to YOURSELF.
Don't be blinded with hatred.

May your life and the life of your family be run the way buhari is running Nigeria

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by smalls001: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
SirBunky85:
Nonsense man. Why not take it up urself and sue d D SARS and pmb? Name cuz of dis man and fayose dat I always pray dat pmb wins again in 2019 so dat dey can kill demselves.a man dat can't win a councillorship election in Lagos state Is here rabble-rousing just to play on d emotions of Nigerians and my people in particular

PMB's policies have blocked FFK's means of looting our nation's treasury hence FFK has so much hatred for PMB that even if a dog displays any dislike or hatred for PMB, FFK will sit and have lunch with that dog and take sides with it.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by origima: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

I think he has done well

My dear don't mind some mini beings who are ready to blame Buhari at any time.Abusing and blaming Pmb gives them joy.search u can't see them comment on any issue unless it carries the name of the president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Drkelvin1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
AlienRobot:
Buhari is a goat in that zoo
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:
This Guy is in serious need of Job

He's desperate

He's in pain

I mean acute pain

But he still lives above BMC's N30k monthly salary. undecided
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by fuckpro: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
smalls001:

Wrong response bro.....Its not that bad to go to that extent...
ok maybe I went a little overboard thanks for pointing it out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Emmyg50002: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
This Sarrki guy is just looking for popularity,and u guys are giving him what he wants,just stop responding to him and his brain will reset.i swear even his mother knows full well that everything he has been saying since on nl has been very useless.just working for 30k allowee
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by SalamRushdie: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
godox2:

Those that hoard petrol to create artificial scarcity are also hiding behind human right.
Don't worry time will tell.

So you believe that people are hoarding fuel in order to create scarcity grin grin
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by thunderbabs: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Prophecies dey speed tk action dz 2018 ooo. Bloggers will be arrested and intimidated alot in d year and it already started.

Ok na... We watching

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Deo1986(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
That Sarki of a guy needs help. A guy who wouldn't want to admits his principal's failings with all the glaring evidence around must surely be insane!!
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by leo2020: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
ffk should concentrate on how to contest an elective position in Osun state come 2019, because all these attention seeking e-rants can only help him in Biafra land..

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by FaniDan(f): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
Am not a prophetess but let me say this PMB has nothing to offer to Nigerians and anybody expecting anything is just deceiving his/her self. If you've ever had an argument with an illiterate you will understand what am saying. May God Almighty help us

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by BruncleZuma: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
Where's the article?
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Yyeske(m): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
Funny enough, people are busy castigating the president but they don't know if the guy committed any crime that led to his arrest, why not wait and know his crime before shouting, must you always believe FFK everytime?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by WeRblessed(f): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Buhari's cup is filled. It's only a matter of time. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wikipedia Locks Bola Tinubu's Page After It Is Attacked By Vandals / What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC / Onnoghen: NBA Urges National Assembly To Save Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.