Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK (30281 Views)

Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK / Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" / Blogger Daniel Elombah Handcuffed By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Kingspin(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Lexusgs430: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
Criticise dictator Buhari at your peril........
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by fisher101(m): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Hmmmm

See long epistle for hatred of pmb

Use your literature skill for the good of the country

So this Sarki has decided to sell his destiny for a plate of porridge. I'm sure you will be sooo proud to tell your children the wonderful job you are doing

BTW my prayer for 2018 is that since PMB is doing a marvelous job as president, may Almighty God run the lives of those hailing PMB the exact same way Pmb is running Nigeria.

I expect a resounding Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Kingspin(m): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Hmmmm

Its clear you're not communicating meaningful..
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Nathayas: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
back2sender:

Buhari has done marvelously well when compared to the dotard that was there before.
Come 2019 sai BABA
It is people like you that smile even when sold into slavery.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by spafu(m): 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:
This Guy is in serious need of Job
He's desperate
He's in pain
I mean acute pain
You just seem to describe yourself man.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by jamjo: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The Buhari govt is very irresponsible when it come to human rights , he has refused to work and yet he hates criticism ..Work and you will not be criticised ..Has anyone ever seen Ambode being criticised anyhow ? NO and its simply because he has communicated that he means well for the peoole .. When you work you dont need to spend 100s of millions to pay any online zombie to defend you.

Through talk, innocent people don't look at their shoulders when walking because they are confident no one is after them. When the government starts to use the little resource at their disposal to arrest people who criticised them and paying online zombie-like Sarrki just no we all have entered one chance bus.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by dingbang(m): 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
Zombies... That's what sars people are..

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by back2sender: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nathayas:
It is people like you that smile even when sold to slavery.
Ian better than your God Nnama COWNU who is hiding in Ghana
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by fuckpro: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
DerideGull:
Nigeria used to be a failed state. Now, it is a sunken zoo.
...plz,plz and plz Nigeria is not a zoo it has been upgraded to an evil forest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by fishbone123(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

If I have ever received a dime , contract or favor from Buhari aside the work of my hand farming and hard earned money through my legit and personal business let your prayer comes and others come through

If not I wish you same as you wish me

so it can pained u deep down your old & cracked spinal cord.... waow.. sorry bro. then u are ethnic and religious blinded to still be defending buhari despite all the havoc he had cause u and the rest of the country... wake up and speak up before ur son tell u to go get brain

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Is this a military regime?
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Sluvist(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
This FFK seems to be mentally derailed, his mentality needs to be reorganised for him to think positively, unwanted entity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Smarte724(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
This sarrkiof a thing is the worst human being on earth, how much is he being paid that made him sell his conscience and cook up anything to support pmb . 50 naira Gold circle would HV prevented this.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by nonsobaba: 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Daniel and Tim Elombah are both serial blackmailers. They use Elombah.com to commit libel as they please thinking that their abode in far away London will protect them forever forgetting that nemesis always catches up with evil people. This was how Nnamdi Kanu was using Radio Biafra to slander anyone he didn't like until conji pushed him to come down to Lagos in search of cheap olosho. Anambra governor, Obiano and his wife were not also spared in Elombah.com's libellous publications as they offered their blog to be used by some interests in PDP who wanted Obiano out of the government house for refusing to settle someone with N7bn. I pray SARS and DSS lock the idiots up for a long time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by stilldoingokay(f): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Hmmmm

your own mumuness is beyond the planet earth, wallahi.
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by yemyke001(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Johnson Suleiman prophecy loading, He said it [quote embarassed author=RZArecta post=63795120]One prophet just said that bloggers will be arrested en masse this year, I thought it was their usual drivel but alas, today is January 1st 2018 and it has started. Buhari is a dangerous despot.

All those supporting the terrorist from futa jalon shall surely end up in the belly of the tiger. Im not surprised though, its the same blood curdling nonsense he did in the 80's and its only expected that he would continue as a civilian despot[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by surgical: 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Baba , pmb is not the problem
He can't solve all the probs we have
But to some little extent
I think he has done well
Are you for real
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by kamsiyo9: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=sarrki post=63794678]This Guy is in serious need of Job

He's desperate

He's in pain

I mean acute pain

for always saying the truth ]
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by GavelSlam: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
fisher101:

So this Sarki has decided to sell his destiny for a plate of porridge. I'm sure you will be sooo proud to tell your children the wonderful job you are doing

BTW my prayer for 2018 is that since PMB is doing a marvelous job as president, may Almighty God run the lives of those hailing PMB the exact same way Pmb is running Nigeria.

I expect a resounding Amen!!!

Amen.
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by jerflakes(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

I think he has done well

Idiot

May your life and the life of your family be run the way buhari is running Nigeria

Amen

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by kamsiyo9: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
RZArecta:
One prophet just said that bloggers will be arrested en masse this year, I thought it was their usual drivel but alas, today is January 1st 2018 and it has started. Buhari is a dangerous despot.

All those supporting the terrorist from futa jalon shall surely end up in the belly of the tiger. Im not surprised though, its the same blood curdling nonsense he did in the 80's and its only expected that he would continue as a civilian despot
also that fulanies are intering PH n today they kill over 20
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Nathayas: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
back2sender:

Ian better than your God Nnama COWNU who is hiding in Ghana
Buhari's cow, you will continue to be a cow to buhari all through your miserable life

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by godox2(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
And So
A beg make them forget am dia. who e epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Alanzazani: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

He's desperate

He's in pain

I mean acute pain

You promote these stories on nairaland and ye defend this government. I have nothing against you it is a democracy. But deep down you should ask yourself if this is the kind.of country you want your.children to grow up in. The system is not working and has never worked after 1966. This country is dysfunctional and would keep going down the drain if we don't speak out intelligently against these criminals that rob you off your future and give you a pittance. I know you have to survive, but a real.man is one that can.speak the truth and damn the consequences

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Mariangeles(f): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Hmmmm

Why have you chosen to be blind...?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by godox2(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The Buhari govt is very irresponsible when it come to human rights , he has refused to work and yet he hates criticism ..Work and you will not be criticised ..Has anyone ever seen Ambode being criticised anyhow ? NO and its simply because he has communicated that he means well for the peoole .. When you work you dont need to spend 100s of millions to pay any online zombie to defend you.

Those that hoard petrol to create artificial scarcity are also hiding behind human right.
Don't worry time will tell.
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by kamsiyo9: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
RZArecta:
One prophet just said that bloggers will be arrested en masse this year, I thought it was their usual drivel but alas, today is January 1st 2018 and it has started. Buhari is a dangerous despot.

All those supporting the terrorist from futa jalon shall surely end up in the belly of the tiger. Im not surprised though, its the same blood curdling nonsense he did in the 80's and its only expected that he would continue as a civilian despot
also that fulanies will PH massively n today they kill over 20
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:
He's desperate
He's in pain
I mean acute pain
na u open thread na u be FTC grin
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Alezy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

I think he has done well
u re ready to defend buhari till u go in ur grave irrespective of whatever bad he has done....spits, u re not human I swear
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
A prophesy came this morning that many bloggers will be arrested this year, some heathens called the man a liar " Let 2018 begin"!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by SirBunky85(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nonsense man. Why not take it up urself and sue d D SARS and pmb? Name cuz of dis man and fayose dat I always pray dat pmb wins again in 2019 so dat dey can kill demselves.a man dat can't win a councillorship election in Lagos state Is here rabble-rousing just to play on d emotions of Nigerians and my people in particular

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos House Of Assembly Dares Ambode, Orders PSP To Resume Work / Myanmar Coup: Jonathan Calls For Release Of Aung San Suu Kyi / Muaz Magaji Deletes Post Celebrating Taliban After Backlash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.