Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK (30274 Views)

Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK / Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" / Blogger Daniel Elombah Handcuffed By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Eluwilussit(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Baba , pmb is not the problem

He can't solve all the probs we have

But to some little extent

I think he has done well

You are sounding hollow and stupid this early in the new year. First you ridiculed FFK, then turn around to praise Buhari without addressing the real issue. May all the wahala bubu is causing Nigerians be on you in this 2018. Idiiot.
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Hmmmm

See long epistle for hatred of pmb

Use your literature skill for the good of the country

ya response is shallow ogbeni...Say something worth debating..The guy elucidated well enough on his worries and all u saw was how he carefully and meticulously said themit's either u are a bonified oxymoronnnnnnnn or u just a copykat..
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Mechonu
o se ni l'anu wipe o tun gbe iwa were yii wo odun titun.

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by shedy03(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
Shayneward1:

What has Pmb done to affect the life of the average Nigerian?
me still de wait o, always hoping e go beta tomoro. but things only get tougher by d day.
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
plessis:
Sarrki why did you sell your soul and humanity for a meagre 30k?
the idiot is brain dead

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by frankyychiji(f): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Didn't expect less from you

Same set of people think and reason same way
And who expected differently from you? Same set of people think and reason same way.

If you know of any other crime the blogger committed aside calling the leadership out, then tell us or remain silent for ever.

This braindead cowherder must be sent packing in 2019!
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

If I have ever received a dime , contract or favor from Buhari aside the work of my hand farming and hard earned money through my legit and personal business let your prayer comes and others come through

If not I wish you same as you wish me
u don lick bubari smelly ass today?

Sarrki, go & do brain transplant, you are constituting madness on this forum.

My UK friend once asked me if some Nigerian has working brain.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
smalls001:

You hide behind your cheap phones to drop silly comments on nairaland like you have some degree of competency in you. If you're so knowledgeable and can solve all Nigeria's problems in one day or year or even 4years then pick up a form and contest.
I am not a politician and don't intend to be one or be used like you are been used.

Also I don't slave for them like you are. If his achievement is what you call competence then you and whoever sent you to school is a serial failure. Because your education is a waste and he didn't gain from sending you to school.

Go back to primary 1
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by SirBunky85(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
smalls001:

PMB's policies have blocked FFK's means of looting our nation's treasury hence FFK has so much hatred for PMB that even if a dog displays any dislike or hatred for PMB, FFK will sit and have lunch with that dog and take sides with it.
Abeg it's now too irritating. Even his fellow (fayose )comrade-in-attacking buhari has soft-peddaled since pmb keeps ignoring him.cant he see dat no pdp member even openly supports his rantings nowadays? Even gej must be regretting giving such a sick man a sensitive post during his re-election campaign

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
fishbone123:

so it can pained u deep down your old & cracked spinal cord.... waow.. sorry bro. then u are ethnic and religious blinded to still be defending buhari despite all the havoc he had cause u and the rest of the country... wake up and speak up before ur son tell u to go get brain
the idiot is undraged kid living in one slum.

He has neither wife nor kid, his parent still feed him.

That reminds me of mrvitalis, ever since I know who's behind that moniker, I no dey argue with him again
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Adedove(m): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
AlienRobot:
Where is freedom of speech??

We live in a zoo, no doubt
Even in a democratic government, freedom of speech has limit.
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by frankyychiji(f): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
mohims:

Don't mind the animals! How can you be believing this traitor and great betrayal called FFK
Buhari is not electable...El Rufai
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by smalls001: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
FrancisDiote:

I am not a politician and don't intend to be one or be used like you are been used.

Also I don't slave for them like you are. If his achievement is what you call competence then you and whoever sent you to school is a serial failure. Because your education is a waste and he didn't gain from sending you to school.

Go back to primary 1
I see you're hurt......You don't have to be a politician also oga Know-it-all. Go and contest and make a difference and stop hiding behind that cheap phone...
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Splashme: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
RZArecta:
if I talk now, you will cry again and tell me to write love letter for you. Was Elombah arrested by this junta Yes or No ? Is it a crime to constructively criticize a govt in power Yes or No ? Are we in a "democracy" Yes or No ?

You see, just the same way you don't like in fact you hate the PDP, Gej and Igbos which of course is your guaranteed right according to the constitution same way I cant trust Buhari in any leadership position because of his despotic tendencies based on factual antecedents which are on record. Remember the great Abami Eda, Fela Anikulapo Kuti described this same Buhari as a craze man and beast of no nation ? That was in the 80's, a leopard doesn't change it's spots. Enjoy your BMC 30k, the hustle is real but one day, bayajida will throw stones in the market place hoping to hit those who criticize him in a democracy but some will hit you albeit mistakenly then you'll know the catastrophe of a man you blindly support in power
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by doctokwus: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
unbitchable:
It's shocking that many political discuss & reviews on the airwaves have gone into oblivion without no genuine reasons.
public opinions & feedbacks based on Government policies are being curtailed, private broadcasting stations are mostly being gaged & intimidated. I missed so much political reviews in the latter part of 2017 which was my most painful. Neither I'm i expecting anything less cos it appears it's all the same this year.
The man is a danger to us all and God himself would judge him harshly because if not for the freedom of the airwaves that produced much bile and severe criticism,and d social media that galvanized the elites against Jonathan,Buhari wouldn't have won.
But now he is using his fraudulent,integrity deficit self,to stifle appraisal of his failed government by the same media that largely helped in bringing him to power!
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by gbengadada2004(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
RZArecta:
One prophet just said that bloggers will be arrested en masse this year, I thought it was their usual drivel but alas, today is January 1st 2018 and it has started. Buhari is a dangerous despot.

All those supporting the terrorist from futa jalon shall surely end up in the belly of the tiger. Im not surprised though, its the same blood curdling nonsense he did in the 80's and its only expected that he would continue as a civilian despot

Apostle Johnson Sulemam prophecy for 2018 number 12. Many bloggers to be arrested and jailed
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Adetunji109: 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
I must tell you

fuckpro:
...2019 is the last bus stop
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by tyup(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
RZArecta:
hatred ? I'm too big for v that. You stylishly skirted my questions because you know you'll indict yourself and your paymaster. Sometimes, I'm tempted to pray for you but experience will surely be a better teacher. I can't hate Buhari, his days in Aso rock are limited by God's grace, if not by 2019 then highest na 2023 but something must happen. Enjoy yourself sir

dont you ever use sir for that derailed beast. an illiterate deserves no respect else you'd make yourself an inferior
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by tyup(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
AustineE1:

in you i now understand what prof. wole Soyinka meant by 'Automated online mumu'. Do you know you are a liability to Nigeria,you are not productive,you just survive on crumbs from APC stalwarts and stay online from morning till night defending PMB....am sure PMB and other political bigwigs will never allow there own children to do your kind of job.
It is the lowest any man can depreciate to. you deserve to be pitied,in 2018 pls get yourself a life. One love!

oh lawd see finishing grin
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by mohims(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
frankyychiji:
Buhari is not electable...El Rufai
Show me proof or forever remain silent about this issue. I can show you numerous proof why you shouldn't allow yourself be deceived by that liar & deceit called FFK
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by tyup(m): 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Mechonu

omg you ought to be crying for what he'd said to you. I'd wish you can get a life this 2018 or atleast have some shame. wink
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by sarrki(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
tyup:

omg you ought to be crying for what he'd said to you. I'd wish you can get a life this 2018 or atleast have some shame. wink

Igbos remnants will be dealt with decisively this year
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by tyup(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Igbos remnants will be dealt with decisively this year
I'm not even one
you'd been doing great job lately more 30k to you n your family this year bro
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by smalls001: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
FrancisDiote:

[s]Also I don't slave for them like you are.[/s] If his achievement is what you call competence [s]then you and whoever sent you to school is a serial[/s] failure. Because your education is a waste and he didn't gain from sending you to school.

Go back to primary 1
From the composition of your sentences, I'm sure we can all tell whose education is a waste or failure and who needs to go back to primary 1. I'm done with you tonight.
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by sarrki(m): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
tyup:

I'm not even one

you'd been doing great job lately more 30k to you n your family this year bro

Did I say you are one ?

Igbos won't go unpunished
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by tyup(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Did I say you are one ?
Igbos won't go unpunished
Lol sorry bro but this abou FFK n buhari na
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by sarrki(m): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Eluwilussit:

You are sounding hollow and stupid this early in the new year. First you ridiculed FFK, then turn around to praise Buhari without addressing the real issue. May all the wahala bubu is causing Nigerians be on you in this 2018. Idiiot.

Keep mute

We are invading all Igbos remnants enclave very soon
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by sarrki(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
tyup:

Lol sorry bro but this abou FFK n buhari na

Bro FFK is not normal

That's not the way to play politics
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by frankson1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
RZArecta:
One prophet just said that bloggers will be arrested en masse this year, I thought it was their usual drivel but alas, today is January 1st 2018 and it has started. Buhari is a dangerous despot.

All those supporting the terrorist from futa jalon shall surely end up in the belly of the tiger. Im not surprised though, its the same blood curdling nonsense he did in the 80's and its only expected that he would continue as a civilian despot

A Nigerian newspaper publisher has been detained by security operatives in Anambra State, his brother told PREMIUM TIMES Monday.
Daniel Elombah, who publishes elombah.com, was arrested around 4:30 a.m. at his home in Nnewi on New Year’s Day, according to his brother, Paul.
Paul Elombah, who said he was present at the time the security agents stormed their home, told PREMIUM TIMES he was “100 per cent sure” the police Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, carried out the arrest.
He said they gathered from the officers that his brother was detained over a recent article that was deemed critical of the Inspector-General of Police Ibrahim Idris.
Mr. Elombah was initially taken to a SARS detention facility in Anambra but was later moved to Abuja around 7:00 a.m., his brother said.
The police spokesperson in the state, Nkiruka Nwode, told PREMIUM TIMES she was not aware of the arrest, and promised to get back as soon once she confirmed the details.
Mr. Elombah, a London-based journalist, has published elombah.com since 2009.
THE PREMIUM TIMES

All content is Copyrighted © 2018 The Premium Times, Nigeria.

I took a few seconds to do a little research and found this since I don't believe anything FFK says. Still researching though.
If it's true that it's the IGP and FFK says it's PMB then he should be picked up too.
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by londoner: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
emperormossad:
After 16 years of wrong by PDP party, APC had a chance to make it right. A golden opportunity, see what kind of mess they made of themselves.
No qualms. Me I know one thing, if the populace decides, no amount of rigging would change our mind.
Highest, all of us go protest. Nothing will stop us.
No more APC. No more PDP. The next government entering must clamp down on all these criminals. They must be held responsible for the failed state called Nigeria.

Agreed 100%. This is the time to create and build a truly new political party (or two) so that come next election THEY CAN BE VOTED FOR. It's time to back new candidates that are not of the old failed players and also start now for them to make small relevant inroads to grass root voters because they will have to feel the benefits even in a small way before they will vote for something or someone new.
If a new party is not on the ballot paper how will Nigerians be able vote for a different party?

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by tyup(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Bro FFK is not normal

That's not the way to play politics

so is your own way of defending and closing eyes to the suffering of people the right way to play politics?
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by londoner: 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Keep mute

We are invading all Igbos remnants enclave very soon

Who are the 'we' you are referring to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala / Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) / Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.