Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK (30285 Views)

Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK / Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" / Blogger Daniel Elombah Handcuffed By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Eluwilussit(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Keep mute

We are invading all Igbos remnants enclave very soon

How did ipob come into this talk now? E be like say you dey dumber than I had thought all along. grin grin grin
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin
magoo10:
Dullard Buhari is a tyrant

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by blacknp(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
RZArecta:
if I talk now, you will cry again and tell me to write love letter for you. Was Elombah arrested by this junta Yes or No ? Is it a crime to constructively criticize a govt in power Yes or No ? Are we in a "democracy" Yes or No ?

You see, just the same way you don't like in fact you hate the PDP, Gej and Igbos which of course is your guaranteed right according to the constitution same way I cant trust Buhari in any leadership position because of his despotic tendencies based on factual antecedents which are on record. Remember the great Abami Eda, Fela Anikulapo Kuti described this same Buhari as a craze man and beast of no nation ? That was in the 80's, a leopard doesn't change it's spots. Enjoy your BMC 30k, the hustle is real but one day, bayajida will throw stones in the market place hoping to hit those who criticize him in a democracy but some will hit you albeit mistakenly then you'll know the catastrophe of a man you blindly support in power
Hypocrite just the same way you bigot claimed innoson's boss was arrested by the EFCC because he was igbo?Conspiracy Theorist.
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by blacknp(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Shayneward1:

What has Pmb done to affect the life of the average Nigerian?
Who born you,are you disabled or you get paralysis problem?
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by RZArecta(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
blacknp:
Hypocrite just the same way you bigot claimed innoson's boss was arrested by the EFCC because he was igbo?Conspiracy Theorist.
there's dusting powder in the space between your ears that's why you're talking like dodoyor cool
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Cletus77(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Go and mark it somewhere, one day sarrki will abandon his moniker out of shame and frustration. People in this forum will be asking, where is sarrki.
That wil be 2019 sure sure
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

Baba , pmb is not the problem

He can't solve all the probs we have

But to some little extent

I think he has done well
Did a human being with brains, heart and feelings type this? I doubt
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by uba1991: 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pls can someone show us d article written by d blogger first? I think we can start from there.God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:
This Guy is in serious need of Job

He's desperate

He's in pain

I mean acute pain

Bros since u already knows his problems, Pls assist him to start the online job that u are presently doing. grin
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
smalls001:

I see you're hurt......You don't have to be a politician also oga Know-it-all. Go and contest and make a difference and stop hiding behind that cheap phone...
Lol
Now we know who is painned. I don't work for politicians and I speak for them.

My new content says people's voice. It's your choice if you decide to drag your family into slavery.

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by JoshMedia: 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Well done

Do things right

Check my signature
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by GGirll: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

I think he has done well
Jonathan was Nigerian problem since 1960 may God forgive you your sins playing cards with people's lives n sufferings....Happy new year to you n your boss
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by mrvitalis(m): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

the idiot is undraged kid living in one slum.

He has neither wife nor kid, his parent still feed him.

That reminds me of mrvitalis, ever since I know who's behind that moniker, I no dey argue with him again
I don't know you and it's not really important
I state facts or logical argument not argument based on emotions and sentiments

If you know me you would no I and my family don't benefit from Buhari or apc I just say what I understand and feel is right

Have a great life
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by ImperialYoruba: 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ffk has become the go-to person when Ibo women need help.

They dont even bother calling Ohanaeze or MASSOB they just dial straight to FFK.

Ffk and Ibo pussy ehhn...

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by gameboyo: 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
RZArecta:
if I talk now, you will cry again and tell me to write love letter for you. Was Elombah arrested by this junta Yes or No ? Is it a crime to constructively criticize a govt in power Yes or No ? Are we in a "democracy" Yes or No ?

You see, just the same way you don't like in fact you hate the PDP, Gej and Igbos which of course is your guaranteed right according to the constitution same way I cant trust Buhari in any leadership position because of his despotic tendencies based on factual antecedents which are on record. Remember the great Abami Eda, Fela Anikulapo Kuti described this same Buhari as a craze man and beast of no nation ? That was in the 80's, a leopard doesn't change it's spots. Enjoy your BMC 30k, the hustle is real but one day, bayajida will throw stones in the market place hoping to hit those who criticize him in a democracy but some will hit you albeit mistakenly then you'll know the catastrophe of a man you blindly support in power
Are u sure it's upto 30k with what I just saw the other day? Look at this

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by drips8(m): 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
ffk should get a life
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by jaymichael(m): 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

I think he has done well
I disagree with you, TO A LARGE EXTENT, he has done well. I support the steps being taken to revive the economy but the administration needs to step up in the area of security.
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by ameh99: 12:15am On Jan 02, 2018
I don't believe any of this cork and bull story especially coming from a confused junky like FFK
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Habyz(m): 1:27am On Jan 02, 2018
If FFK was as vocal as this when the PDP was in power wouldn't Nigeria be a better place? Ever since he stopped getting his share of the national cake it became evident that he became jobless.
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Habyz(m): 1:30am On Jan 02, 2018
If FFK was as vocal as this when the PDP was in power wouldn't Nigeria be a better place? Ever since he stopped getting his share of the national cake it became evident that he became jobless. Imagine, you got a call from the wife of a blogger about the arrest of her husband, so she doesn't know how to publicize again abi?
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by abels(m): 1:39am On Jan 02, 2018
you just want to support this clueless president blindly and sillyly,you dont even have a reasonable reason for liking him
sarrki:

Hmmmm

See long epistle for hatred of pmb

Use your literature skill for the good of the country

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by sayisayi(m): 1:51am On Jan 02, 2018
sarrki:

Didn't expect less from you

Same set of people think and reason same way

149 v 20 and counting..

PS....who is that imperial jackass...

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by dikeigbo2(m): 1:56am On Jan 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

Stop disgracing your family & age on NL.

Did SARS forcefully take those guys away.? Yes or No.

Only if he happens to have one.....they disowned him long time ago and replaced him with a COW...and that's the reason they are called...walking dead

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by chikachike86(m): 1:57am On Jan 02, 2018
sarrki:

Didn't expect less from you

Same set of people think and reason same way

Do you've to make it obvious that you're a Buhari Media person. Take it easy!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 02, 2018
sarrki:

I think he has done well
He hasn't done well at all. He needs to change many things before we fall into depression
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Princedapace(m): 5:00am On Jan 02, 2018
13ShadesOfMay:
For every opportunity provided, you folks pick on PMB for nothing...

As a leader, you can't run away from criticism.. Go to SA and see how they insult, ridicule and critize their president.. What about Trump? We are in 21 century for God's sake..

GEJ was the most insulted president in Africa sef... He was even thrown stones at in the north.. He wasn't arresting like this..

Call your buhari to order.. There is no justification for this..
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by BudeYahooCom: 5:09am On Jan 02, 2018
sarrki:

Mechonu

Bwahahaha! omidina the guy hammered your zombie skull seriously that words failed you. grin

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by ArikeBooks: 5:14am On Jan 02, 2018
NAIJA - WHICH WAY?

“NAIJA - Which Way?" is an immersive exploration into the cultural and social issues that prevail in modern day Nigeria. The novel is set in the metropolitan city of Lagos against the backdrop and soundtrack of AFROBEATS - the sound of Nigeria, the sound of Africa.

The novel transports the reader into the center of a society that worships money, power and influence. It is a fast-paced and exhilarating journey through the lives of five characters: The McCauley's, Peace, Baba Ibeji, Minister Owolabi and Pastor Vincent.

Discover how far they will go in the quest to obtain and maintain the pillars of their society.
Delve into their world as they navigate the web of their circumstances, actions and decisions.

Now available on Amazon! Read FREE excerpt:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078QZWJMS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1514793631&sr=8-2&keywords=Naija

@ArikeBooks
#NAIJAWhichWay?

Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Wisebisho: 6:04am On Jan 02, 2018
back2sender:

Buhari has done marvelously well when compared to the dotard that was there before.
Come 2019 sai BABA
A little of fuel is how much in ur area? How about transport fare? Ordinary handkerchief is now 100naira.
How much us ur monthly income?
Ur Bubu just draw us back 10times.
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Wisebisho: 6:04am On Jan 02, 2018
back2sender:

Buhari has done marvelously well when compared to the dotard that was there before.
Come 2019 sai BABA
A little of fuel is how much in ur area? How about transport fare? Ordinary handkerchief is now 100naira.
How much us ur monthly income?
Ur Bubu just draw us back 10times
Re: Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK by Evidenx(m): 6:48am On Jan 02, 2018
Oh boy, see prophecy beginning to manifest, this was the 12th prophecy among others released by Apostle Johnson Suleman ....bloggers make una hear word ooo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi / Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah In Rivers .PICS / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.