Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? (8942 Views)

A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) / 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) / My Collection Of Some +18 Dirty Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Babydd(f): 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Posting for the first time on Nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Babydd(f): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by agohmamuda(m): 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hmmmmmmm. Just wait. They are coming. You might be lucky, they are still excited about the New year. Just hope sha.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Babydd:
Posting for the first time on Nairaland
are you looking for a husband

13 Likes

Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by NairalandCS(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Op I dedicate this to you. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by RoyalBlak007: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
#Sweet cheesy
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Why u dey do lips like say u wan whistle. E dey spoil the fitness of ur face...ur cheeks come flat.

Generally youre okay. But next time dont blow whistle in ur pic...that swag is fadded. Just a smile is ok

10 Likes

Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Babydd(f): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
amani63:
are you looking for a husband

No. Husband4where
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
ok...nice
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by thesicilian: 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
45%
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Babydd(f): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
agohmamuda:
Hmmmmmmm. Just wait. They are coming. You might be lucky, they are still excited about the New year. Just hope sha.
Lol
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Babydd(f): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
sekxy:
ok...nice
Thanks
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is 1/1/2018. I refuse to post the bitter truth on my mind. It's your lucky day

5 Likes

Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Babydd:

No. Husband4where
happy New year
Cute pic
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
pattern bwreast in the last pic and nice V in the first pic,good for a catch

1 Like

Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Babydd(f): 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
#Sweet cheesy

Thanks
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Babydd(f): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
SpareNo1:
This is 1/1/2018. I refuse to post the bitter truth on my mind. It's your lucky day

Say it now, or forever remain ...
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Babydd(f): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
profolaolu:
pattern bwreast in the last pic and nice V in the first pic,good for a catch

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Congratulations...

You just ruined my appetite.

Better go and open a Gofund me account.

You really need cosmetic surgery

1 Like

Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Babydd(f): 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
thesicilian:
45%

45% liar.
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Babydd(f): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Congratulations...

You just ruined my appetite.

Better go and open a Gofund me account.

You really need cosmetic surgery

And this guy fit resemble chimpanzee oh

]

7 Likes

Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Babydd:

Say it now, or forever remain ...
The latter. But get ready, they are coming
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Babydd:

And this guy fit resembled chimpanzee oh

]
A chimpanzee who has the courtesy not to give others a running stomach and constipation by posting his pictures on the social media.

Be like that chimpanzee.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Babydd(f): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
SpareNo1:
The latter. But get ready, they are coming

Okay, ready noew
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Babydd(f): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

A chimpanzee who has the courtesy not to give others a running stomach and constipation by posting his pictures on the social media.

Be like that chimpanzee.

Are you seriously using 'his' for me? Now it's all over
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
cheesy
You are thick... like them minaj cardi b
lovely grin
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Babydd:

Are you seriously using 'his' for me? Now it's all over
Well I am not surprised that you didn't get the drift.
All most of you know how to do is snap for the gram and the other stuff.

Now I have to school you AGAIN.

YOU SAID THAT I MIGHT LOOK LIKE A CHIMPANZEE AND I ADMIT BEING A CHIMPANZEE WHO HAS THE COURTESY TO DO WHAT I WROTE IN MY PREVIOUS COMMENT.

14 Likes

Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
My new year's resolution is that I'll rather keep quiet than tell a lie. grin

1 Like

Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Babydd(f): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
greiboy:
cheesy

You are thick... like them minaj cardi b

lovely grin
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Babydd(f): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Well I am not surprised that you didn't get the drift.
All most of you know how to do is snap for the gram and the other stuff.

Now I have to school you AGAIN.

YOU SAID THAT I MIGHT LOOK LIKE A CHIMPANZEE AND I ADMIT BEING A CHIMPANZEE WHO HAS THE COURTESY TO DO WHAT I WROTE IN MY PREVIOUS COMMENT.

Okay... Fine.. Upload your pictures let me see how much of chimpanzee you are.
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Babydd(f): 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
My new year's resolution is that I'll rather keep quiet than tell a lie. grin

CaptainJeffry.. If I catch you... You will confess lies
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Babydd:

Okay... Fine.. Upload your pictures let me see how much of chimpanzee you are.
Unfortunately I am not a patient of the attention seeking syndrome.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Lecturer Accidentally Records Moment Student Getting A Hand Job(pic) / Yoruba Girls / I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.