Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? (8935 Views)

A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) / 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) / My Collection Of Some +18 Dirty Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Cladez(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
Babydd:

Hahahaha... You are a real joke. Pictures are posted anywhere, Nairaland, Twitter etc. It's social media. Though I have seen you are not that handsome, maybe that's why you Dont post much
This place is for people who have something upstairs but if you don't belong in that category,you should bounce.
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Martin0(m): 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
gypsey:
hello!! love! how are you? happy new year!! cheesy grin
Love for you kiss
Checkout her dpgrin
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Babydd(f): 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Cladez:
This place is for people who have something upstairs but if you don't belong in that category,you should bounce.

Lol. So what does posting picture got to do with being intelligent.

I think you sound unintelligent.
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Sezzybb(m): 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Can't take my eye looking on those pretty pics.......U look sweet
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by junnyjake(m): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Babydd:

CaptainJeffry.. If I catch you... You will confess lies
How many DMs have you gotten so far?
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Babydd(f): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
junnyjake:

How many DMs have you gotten so far?

Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Babydd(f): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Sezzybb:
Can't take my eye looking on those pretty pics.......U look sweet

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Sezzybb(m): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Babydd:

Thanks
U are wlc
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by junnyjake(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
Babydd:

You knew exactly what you were doing. gringrin
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Cladez(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
Babydd:

cheesy OMG like 56 as-sholes
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Lalas247(f): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
Safiaaa:
24 and you look 30..mmhh kay..

Btw, your eyebrows look atrocious, work on it. Infact everything about you, needs work. Issa struggle

byye for now kiss
the first pic looks different in fact think I know the girl she is Igbo ...
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by jamariwolf2(f): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
You just can't mistake an ashawo. Once you see one, you will definitely know.

Ashawo!!! see face.
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Blackhawk03(f): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ya fine but your brows... embarassed
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by pee17(m): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
And one of those pics got me thinking cool
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by phoenix17(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Babydd:

Are you seriously using 'his' for me? Now it's all over
he thinks u look like a man with wig and make up on... Sorry
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by phoenix17(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
haaaa aye le ooo
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

Hmm is she really 24 like she claims lol?
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Babydd(f): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
jamariwolf2:
You just can't mistake an ashawo. Once you see one, you will definitely know.

Ashawo!!! see face.

Olodo spotted. You know exactly the work you do.

Now fly like a bird.
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Babydd(f): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol Igbo indeed
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
Martin0:

Checkout her dpgrin
i have she is gorgeous! tongue
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
We haven't finished accommodating mamagee another one has registered, jus lookat

Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Lalas247(f): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Safiaaa:
Hmm is she really 24 like she claims lol?
lol no 30,or 31 if is the same person in pic one .... cause u can see her chin its different on the rest ...
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by jamariwolf2(f): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
Babydd:

Olodo spotted. You know exactly the work you do.

Now fly like a bird.
is prostitution a work?

No, it's a service you offer in the night time.

You can't even take care of your skin, rubbish.

I repeat, Ashawo!!!

comAN beat me in my house.,
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Spoilt4toto: 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
Babydd:

No. Husband4where
story! Tell me you're married.
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
Babydd:

Hahahaha... You are a real joke. Pictures are posted anywhere, Nairaland, Twitter etc. It's social media. Though I have seen you are not that handsome, maybe that's why you Dont post much
yes! i am not that handsome, infact i am not even close to handsome, i am also a man, i am not vain unlike you and men are not meant to be handsome, as long as their pockets are handsome they are fine. i believe.

as i ve asserted earlier it is not about how one looks. it's what's on their brains that counts. but since your looks gives you sleepless nights then i will suggest you lose some weight, you are Fat! perhaps you should grow your own hair too and dump the wigs or is it a fake goat hair? i am guessing you are short too, perhaps you should grow few more inches. then we will see if you will be close to handsome. grin grin there are more better looking young females on here and we are aware of them
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Martin0(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
gypsey:
i have she is gorgeous! tongue
Oh yesgrin
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Lalas247(f): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
gypsey:
yes! i am not that handsome, i am also a man, i am not vain unlike you and men are not meant to be handsome, as long as their pockets are handsome they are fine. i believe.

as i ve asserted earlier it is not about how one looks. it's what's on their brains that counts. but since your looks gives you sleepless nights then i will suggest you lose some weight, you are Fat! perhaps you should grow your own hair too and dump the wigs or is it a fake goat hair? i am guessing you are short too, perhaps you should grow few more inches. then we will see if you will be close to handsome. grin grin
issa burn ...no chill its 2018 gypsey fear God na

happy new year hun xoxo
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

issa burn ...no chill its 2018 gypsey fear God na

happy new year hun xoxo
fine gyal! happy new year, grin grin she started it!

1 Like

Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Lalas247(f): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
gypsey:
fine gyal! happy new year, grin grin she started it!
abeg check the 4 pics that first one is different abi ...look d chin cuz I know that girl o.. Kai catfish much
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Martin0(m): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
gypsey:
yes! i am not that handsome, infact i am not even close to handsome, i am also a man, i am not vain unlike you and men are not meant to be handsome, as long as their pockets are handsome they are fine. i believe.

as i ve asserted earlier it is not about how one looks. it's what's on their brains that counts. but since your looks gives you sleepless nights then i will suggest you lose some weight, you are Fat! perhaps you should grow your own hair too and dump the wigs or is it a fake goat hair? i am guessing you are short too, perhaps you should grow few more inches. then we will see if you will be close to handsome. grin grin there are more better looking young females on here and we are aware of them

Receive healing in chisos name(Amen)
Though shall not carry sharp mouth aka (razor) Amen!grin

Sprinkles holy water on yougrin

Ra ra ra ra bla bla bla bla receive it Amengrin
Bless u brother gypseygrin
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

abeg check the 4 pics that first one is different abi ...look d chin cuz I know that girl o.. Kai catfish much
seriously serious? grin grin
Re: Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
Martin0:

Receive healing in chisos name(Amen)
Though shall not carry sharp mouth aka (razor) Amen!grin

Sprinkles holy water on yougrin

Ra ra ra ra bla bla bla bla receive it Amengrin
Bless u brother gypseygrin
Naaaa!! your miracle is not going to work on me dis year grin grin i intend to have more sharp mouth dis year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? / Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex / Finally The Day I Press Tiwa Savage Bress In Mavin Studio (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.