Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Sexually Transmited Diseases That Condoms Can’t Prevent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexually Transmited Diseases That Condoms Can’t Prevent (1022 Views)

"Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexually Transmited Diseases That Condoms Can’t Prevent by Dietherapy247(m): 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
This post appeared first on www.dietherapy247.com/2017/11/03/sexualy-transmited-diseases/

Sexualy transmited diseases you can get even with the condom on.
Yes, it is true that you can get infected with any of the sexualy transmited diseases that are listed below even when you have your condoms on. I know you are a little bit surprised right now, but t is the truth, condoms can only guarantee you 80% protection. The rest 20% is just on your own (OYO), so you need to take certain precautions to make up for the lost 20% protection your condoms cannot give you.

source: www.dietherapy247.com

Condoms are meant to protect you and your sex partner by containing the infected fluid which is the semen in the condom. It does not matter if it is the female or male condoms; the end point is protection for both partners.

Sexualy transmited diseases that condoms can’t protect you against

Genital herpes: Herpes is a sexualy transmited diseases (STD) caused by a virus usually manifested by sores in the upper thigh, anus, and genitals. There are two types of genital herpes which are; HSV-1 or HSV-2, both are all referred as genital herpes because they affect the genitals.
Since this type of Sexualy transmitted diseases is mostly located on the genitals and thigh which are not covered by the condom. During sexual intercourse, an infected partner can pass it across to another even with their condoms (female or male) on.

Check this out Shocking Facts about Shisha smoking
Syphilis: This STD is highly contagious and spreads faster than you can ever imagine. You can get infected during MouthAction, anal sex or even vaginal sex too. During sexual intercourse coming in contact with an infected sex partner can pass syphilis to you.

Human papillomavirus: HPV, as it is called, has 100 strains of the virus that can go unnoticed for years. Condoms cannot protect you against the infection, especially the female condoms. Its mode of transmission is through the skin to skin contact. The shocking news about this STD has no specific test to detect its presence that is why it is deadly.

Molluscum contagiosum: it comes with red firm bumps which are mostly painless a times and goes unnoticed. It also spreads through skin to skin contact. If you are observant enough, the small round itchy bumps appear after two to three months of infection. Women will notice these signs on their vulva. Molluscum contagiosum does not cause any serious health issue, but it will do you well if you treat it on time.

Pubic lice: This might be shocking, but lice can live in bushy pubic hairs both in men and women. The lice can be passed from one partner to another, and these lice lay eggs too. It will be an awful sight to behold when you find little eggs in your pubic area. Please kindly cut your pubic hair on a weekly basis.

My one cent advice: If you’re sexually active, it’s important to get tested regularly even if you practice safe sex. Condoms cannot give you 100% protection, get tested and stick to one sex partner.

Final words
The purpose of this post is not to discourage the use of condoms; preferably it is to encourage the habit of faithfulness among sex partners. Get yourself always tested if you can and play safe.
Re: Sexually Transmited Diseases That Condoms Can’t Prevent by ubunja(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
pubic lice can be one nasty experience. OP you correct. that sh!t once made me see flames.

2 Likes

Re: Sexually Transmited Diseases That Condoms Can’t Prevent by divinehand2003(m): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
What about Hepatitis B virus infection? Nice and highly informative post though. I love it.

1 Like

Re: Sexually Transmited Diseases That Condoms Can’t Prevent by Oxster(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
Whatever I don't know don't know me also
Re: Sexually Transmited Diseases That Condoms Can’t Prevent by OgahBohz: 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
ABSTAINANCE ALL THE WAY !!! ...thank God I have a good gf now ... being focused is lot easier

(1) (Reply)

Lolz / Lolu And Anto (ex Bbnaija Housemates) Shares First Public Kiss / I Sacrificed 7 Years Of My Life But My Husband Is Crushing My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.