Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Guys- What Do You Think Of A Girl When You See Her On Crazy Jeans?(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys- What Do You Think Of A Girl When You See Her On Crazy Jeans?(pic) (992 Views)

How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] / What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? / Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys- What Do You Think Of A Girl When You See Her On Crazy Jeans?(pic) by Oyindebrah(f): 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
The women can also join this conversation as this conversation started in church today when we saw a young adult walk pass us in crazy jeans and people started saying their own.

Yeah! She wore it to church. Its a Jean crazier than this one grin

So,men what do you think about women that wear crazy jeans?

Re: Guys- What Do You Think Of A Girl When You See Her On Crazy Jeans?(pic) by taylor88(m): 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Toto
Re: Guys- What Do You Think Of A Girl When You See Her On Crazy Jeans?(pic) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
angry

∆ I believe her jeans looks better than her ∆
Re: Guys- What Do You Think Of A Girl When You See Her On Crazy Jeans?(pic) by Oyindebrah(f): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
I also have a crazy jean at home,I think thats the more reason why I am being neutral this way and not adding any meaning to people that wear crazy jeans
Re: Guys- What Do You Think Of A Girl When You See Her On Crazy Jeans?(pic) by marooh: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
She is crazy nah grin
Re: Guys- What Do You Think Of A Girl When You See Her On Crazy Jeans?(pic) by Xinzu: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
I think your pussy's fat. That's what I think about the pic. Sorry sad
Re: Guys- What Do You Think Of A Girl When You See Her On Crazy Jeans?(pic) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
There's a reason why its call crazy...its for crazy people na
Re: Guys- What Do You Think Of A Girl When You See Her On Crazy Jeans?(pic) by richythePH(f): 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
i think i like what i see on the pic and i think BJ sad
Re: Guys- What Do You Think Of A Girl When You See Her On Crazy Jeans?(pic) by nepapole(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
i think nothing. buh i dislike it sha.

(1) (Reply)

4 Kinds Of People You Can Never Trust In This World. / Hot Sugar Mummy Dating Connections & Hook Up Click Here / BE Sincere!! If Your Ex Called To Tell You This – What Would Be Your Reply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.