Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? (3701 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) / Photos Of Tiwa Savage Showing The World Her Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by Jannuxajj(m): 11:46am On Sep 07, 2020
Good day guys in my last post I told you guys how I sucked at approaching women. so today I met a beautiful lady early this morning and I got her number, I think she liked me or Maybe she was in a good mood but she really did very normal. but the fact that I got the number doesn't stop me from being a simp and I don't wanna Bleep this up. So bad guys in the house how do you chyke a girl after receiving her number?
Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by woleabayo(f): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2020
BLEEP HER
Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by Juliusmomoh: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2020
Can we have the girl number ?.. grin grin grin grin ... Am just kidding oo .... Wait oo, do u want us to teach u how to wife her? Or u want us to teach u how to hit and run ?....

14 Likes

Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by Jannuxajj(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2020
woleabayo:
BLEEP HER
lol
Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by majamajic(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2020
Una chop belle full this Monday morning
Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by Strika22(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
Don’t overthink it. Just be casual at first and everything else will follow.

3 Likes

Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by Jannuxajj(m): 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Strika22:
Don’t overthink it. Just be casual at first and everything else will follow.
nice one boss

1 Like

Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by heendrix(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Jannuxajj:
nice one boss
Also don't make it a Question and answer show grin

3 Likes

Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by TheCork(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
Jannuxajj:
Good day guys in my last post I told you guys how I sucked at approaching women. so today I met a beautiful lady early this morning and I got her number, I think she liked me or Maybe she was in a good mood but she really did very normal. but the fact that I got the number doesn't stop me from being a simp and I don't wanna Bleep this up. So bad guys in the house how do you chyke a girl after receiving her number?

Bro best thing is to gimme her nomba so I can help u check if she be great wifey material wit great body. Bro Is she lightskin? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by prince985(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by dopedan(m): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Jannuxajj:
Tell her to come that you will buy her fried rice and chicken when she comes bleep her well and treat her good so next time u call her she go come .like u said u dont want to b a simp
Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by paulolee(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
ignore her for like 2 weeks, no calls, no text, no chats....text her after two weeks dt u were busy n dts Y u ghosted her and dt you would be less busy and want to see her to discuss and get to know her..
she would hardly say no and when she agrees to visit or hang out on a date, u can go for the kill....if u are sharp u may end up banging her dt same say bt it depends on you, the girl n if she really likes you or into you...
pla dnt ask me abt how to run d package bcoz no be me go help u bang her if d "deal" cliq..

8 Likes

Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by cooooooks(m): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Voice messages on WhatsAppp
Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by ubunja(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Your first mistake was taking her number. Seeing as you don't know what to do with it.

Next time give her your number. That's how the game goes. Let her call/SMS you first then take it from there.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by Deicide: 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
Tell her how you feel about her if you want a relationship with her.....no go enter friend zone o by forming nice guy

1 Like

Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
ubunja:
Your first mistake was taking her number. Seeing as you don't know what to do with it.

Next time give her your number. That's how the game goes. Let her call/SMS you first then take it from there.
what if we give her and she never calls back?
Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by ubunja(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
what if we give her and she never calls back?
that's the beauty of it man: IT SHOWS SHE NEVER WANTED YOU.

Now,you can find out a girl doesnt want you this way,or after 200 calls,55 dates and 100 gifts. Mind you ,a woman knows within 3seconds of first meeting you if she's going to sleep with you or not.

So, Which one is better?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
ubunja:
that's the beauty of it man: IT SHOWS SHE NEVER WANTED YOU.

Now,you can find out a girl doesnt want you this way,or after 200 calls,55 dates and 100 gifts. Mind you ,a woman knows within 3seconds of first meeting you if she's going to sleep with you or not.

So, Which one is better?
hmmm.... I get it. But we've been so accustomed to collecting women's numbers. Damn,I'm really learning a lot about women's nature from you. My own aim is to rip women off their money. I want to be a "love-vendor"
Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by Liposure: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
hmmm.... I get it. But we've been so accustomed to collecting women's numbers. Damn,I'm really learning a lot about women's nature from you. My own aim is to rip women off their money. I want to be a "love-vendor"
gigolo in waiting

3 Likes

Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by IceColdVeins(m): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
olobuuku grin

Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by Tony142: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
ubunja:

Boss I have done this b4, but women hardly call or text u, I approach a girl about 6months ago, after everything I gave her my phone number but she did not call or text me till today, i was not bothered sha, but why did not she call or text me?

1 Like

Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
I wrote love-vendor,NL changed it to live vendor
Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by ubunja(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
Tony142:

Boss I have done this b4, but women hardly call or text u, I approach a girl about 6months ago, after everything I gave her my phone number but she did not call or text me till today, i was not bothered sha, but why did bot she call or text me?
things will improve if you only give your number to women who gave you greenlights first.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Go face your life and don't allow some bitter men to corrupt your innocent mind
Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by ubunja(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
then Independent Women are your target.
Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by lascos912(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
tell her you want to take her out to date
Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ask her how her punaniii looks like cool
Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by Tony142: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
ubunja:
things will improve if you only give your number to women who gave you greenlights first.

OK sir cool
Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by Kabir5643(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
I am learning
Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by Epitectus(m): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
I hereby recommend that u read ubunja's miseducations...because to control nigerian girls,u need to be an alpha male....
do that and thank me later
But for now,make her trust u completely and the rest will take care of itself

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by davien(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Jannuxajj:
It's obvious you don't have steady women in your life.. If so, grow your worth so you won't be jumping up and down that a "beautiful lady" gave you her number, instead it's the hoe that'll be happy she could get yours. Ciao. wink

3 Likes

Re: I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? by Juliusmomoh: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
Go face your life and don't allow some bitter men to corrupt your innocent mind
Na u de start am oo.... grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken / How Do You Feel Been Alone Or Single / My Lecturer Invited Me To His House Only To F!nger Me - Level 100 Legon Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.