Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Mercy Aigbe Borrowed A Bride Cloth For Her 40th Birthday - See Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mercy Aigbe Borrowed A Bride Cloth For Her 40th Birthday - See Reactions (1424 Views)

Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Borrowed A Bride Cloth For Her 40th Birthday - See Reactions by NAIJACUBEZ: 1:53am On Jan 02, 2018
Tailor gives out a Bride dress to Mercy Aigbe for Her 40TH Birthday shoot out. A twitter User sad "
I don't know how Mercy Aigbe feels, finding out that the dress she allegedly borrowed from a tailor for her 40th birthday photo was actually an innocent girl's wedding dress and that the tailor had lied to the girl that her dress wasn't ready. Why are tailors this wicked?"

OYA TAP AND FOLLOW THE FULL GBAM! http://www.naijacubez.ml/2018/01/mercy-aigbe-borrowed-bride-cloth-for.html

Re: Mercy Aigbe Borrowed A Bride Cloth For Her 40th Birthday - See Reactions by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 02, 2018
Yes, we have read it on the front page since afternoon yesterday.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Borrowed A Bride Cloth For Her 40th Birthday - See Reactions by Obierika(m): 2:26am On Jan 02, 2018
Why are you recycling a news that's already stale?

(1) (Reply)

Take Money, Take Sex Outta Relationship, What's Ganna Be Left??? / I Always Masturbate Whenever I See Unclad Pictures / 40 Years Old Woman, Monsurat Idowu Dies Ontop Of Her 28 Years Old Toy Boy,kelvin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.