Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

I Always Masturbate Whenever I See Unclad Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Masturbate Whenever I See Unclad Pictures (1420 Views)

My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme / Please I Need Advice A Always Masturbate But Don't Get Erect / I Always Masturbate When Ever I See My Consin I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

I Always Masturbate Whenever I See Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
I am 18. I always masturbate whenever I see naked pictures either online or offline but I have tried my best to stop,but all to no avail.

I even went as far as praying about it,still nothing.

Please what can I do to stop the act? Thanks...

http://punchng.com/family-corner-22/
Re: I Always Masturbate Whenever I See Unclad Pictures by kissenger: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
You need counselling>>>https:///2GgkFK8

Re: I Always Masturbate Whenever I See Unclad Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2018

Don't fret...ur not the first one & ur not the last one either..Masturbation is way better than fvcking every hoodrats in ur area sha...

Stay away from STDs these sleazy hoes cud give u... cool

Re: I Always Masturbate Whenever I See Unclad Pictures by smith042: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Don't fret...ur not the first one & ur not the last one either..Masturbation is way better than fvcking every hoodrats in ur area sha...

Stay away from STDs these sleazy hoes cud give u... cool
na wa oo u dey encourage am before I he go stop it will be hard
Re: I Always Masturbate Whenever I See Unclad Pictures by pyyxxaro: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
The bible says anything that would make you not enter heaven, should be cut off

Soo cut that your cucumber now

Thank me later lipsrsealed
Re: I Always Masturbate Whenever I See Unclad Pictures by izaray(f): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: I Always Masturbate Whenever I See Unclad Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
smith042:
na wa oo u dey encourage am before I he go stop it will be hard

It wont be hard to stop of he's willing to do it... cool

Re: I Always Masturbate Whenever I See Unclad Pictures by 912(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
Truth is a considerable number of the people you are asking for advice masturbate even more than you and should be taking advice from you.

Since you know the thing that triggers it for you (which is seeing naked pictures of the opposite sex), then what you need to do is avoid any thing like that. And always keep yourself occupied with physical activities. Limit your idle time and don't watch too much movies

Re: I Always Masturbate Whenever I See Unclad Pictures by kelvinhilton(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
Firstly, try as much as possible to stay away from bawdy content, be it video,images or even in your thinking.
Get your self occupied, read books. And most importantly get close to your creator.
Hope this helps.
Re: I Always Masturbate Whenever I See Unclad Pictures by smith042: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

It wont be hard to stop of he's willing to do it... cool
may be bu he should be discouraged that mastabation ix bad
Re: I Always Masturbate Whenever I See Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Let Me Ask, How And Why Is Masturbation a Sin?
Re: I Always Masturbate Whenever I See Unclad Pictures by jacyhelen(f): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
Prayer can never stop masturbation,Self Decipline and Self will can stop it
Re: I Always Masturbate Whenever I See Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
jacyhelen:
Prayer can never stop masturbation,Self Decipline and Self will can stop it
You ain't saying the truth. Prayer is the master key to solve all problem when balanced with faith. Don't write for you don't know.
Re: I Always Masturbate Whenever I See Unclad Pictures by Gideon1010(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
[quote author=predmine20 post=66202411]I am 18. I always masturbate whenever I see naked pictures either online or offline but I have tried my best to stop,but all to no avail.

I even went as far as praying about it,still nothing.

Please what can I do to stop the act? Thanks...

There is a spirit behind masturbation and u need a greater Spirit to subdue it whc is the Holy Spirit. Be committed to kingdom service and be felled with the Holy Spirit. God bless u.

My Girlfriend Want To Pressure Me Into Marriage / Embarrassment: lady slaps hubby in public / Release Nwamaikpe