Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (75469 Views)

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by cutieme(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2018
revontuli:

There seems to be both light and dark skin tones if you look at the news stories from Rwanda: http://www.newtimes.co.rw/section/read/204996
ok.I prefer light-skinned ladies.....
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Agbaletu: 11:19am On Jun 17, 2018
revontuli:

There seems to be both light and dark skin tones if you look at the news stories from Rwanda: http://www.newtimes.co.rw/section/reald/204996
Light skin Rwandans are very few in number.
They are mostly Dark skinned.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by cutieme(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Agbaletu:

Light skin Rwandans are very few in number.
They are mostly Dark skinned.
ok,i guess Burundians are lighther than Rwandans.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Empress2014(f): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
cutieme:
They are black then.
is black not beautiful?

3 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Ugosample(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
kaffy4tope:
#This is not America, this is Kigali

Nice
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by cutieme(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
Empress2014:
is black not beautiful?
I didn't say that but light skinned ladies are top notch!
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Ugosample(m): 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
zioncity555:

Thank's very much @ kaffy4tope I am in Kenyan at present but Kenyan is not a place to be at all their system towards foregniers is very bad.
I will be coming over to Rwanda soon
PLEASE kaffy4tope. What about their transport services business too, like having a very good car for picking someone from the airport to their destination point, And also about their town services transport too how is it, is it good to invest in their transport services ? Thanks for your ideals in Advance more wisdom.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

What do you mean Kenya's system towards foreigners is bad

I am considering setting up something there o by late next yr shocked

I hope I have not entered one chance

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Ugosample(m): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
kaffy4tope:

All you neeed is Board a bus from Nairobi and land here in Kigali.

There is no business you do that is not good here. Yeah Uber biz is cool too.

Embassies here are so empty that ordinary few documents can get you a Canadian Visa.

Dollars account opening is just 3 mins. Please nobody should ask me anything again Biko. Lazy Nigerian youths buy ticket and come see things for yourselves.

lol @ Lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by zioncity555(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2018
Ugosample:

What do you mean Kenya's system towards foreigners is bad

I am considering setting up something there o by late next yr shocked

I hope I have not entered one chance

First of all What are yu planing to start in Kenyan?
Before I downloaded everything for you.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Ugosample(m): 7:40am On Jun 18, 2018
zioncity555:

First of all What are yu planing to start in Kenyan?
Before I downloaded everything for you.

I'm thinking retailing of Attic produce, like poultry and other stuff like that, but in a clean and presentable environment for expatriates

What do you think
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by zioncity555(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2018
Mind you before you can get work permit here is a hell, in fact you might not get it, cause the requirements are very hard, And more over even if you get the requirements you still need upper hand to push it to come out that also cost lot of money, but in all it is a hell getting it, cause without the working permit you can not do any business here, and moreover it is very difficult more harder now to get it. Cause of their new Cs who just took office, ...

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Ugosample(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2018
zioncity555:
Mind you before you can get work permit here is a hell, in fact you might not get it, cause the requirements are very hard, And more over even if you get the requirements you still need upper hand to push it to come out that also cost lot of money, but in all it is a hell getting it, cause without the working permit you can not do any business here, and moreover it is very difficult more harder now to get it. Cause of their new Cs who just took office, ...

If that's the case, na to change focus o

no time
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by zioncity555(m): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2018
Ugosample:

I'm thinking retailing of Attic produce, like poultry and other stuff like that, but in a clean and presentable environment for expatriates

What do you think

Things like that are possible only when you have work permit.

That's what I just quoted for you Above about work permit,
talk less of resident permit they do not give to foregniers even you marry here they do not give even stay 45 years they will not give, and more over to make things worst , both in working permit AND resident permit, as a Nigeria citizen forget about it is very hard cause they see Nigeria over here as a cone men, drugs dealers, so when applying for documents here as a Nigeria it is very difficult, let me tell you the truth the whole truth,

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by zioncity555(m): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2018
Ugosample:

If that's the case, na to change focus o

no time

That's while am planing leaving out too. ..
AND the case of Rwanda are more very better off, they even give residents permit,
And welcoming foregniers no police harassment like it is in Kenyan,
And very easy to do business over there too.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by cutieme(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2018
zioncity555:

That's while am planing leaving out too. ..
AND the case of Rwanda are more very better off, they even give residents permit,
And welcoming foregniers no police harassment like it is in Kenyan,
And very easy to do business over there too.
No population for Rwanda o ,no money too.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Saveasoul: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2018
hello bro am an online freelencer i want to come rwanda and live pls how easy is it to get their resident permit pls
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Aquactic(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
cutieme:
I think I'd visit this Kigali this year.I've heard so much about this country.Let me go and see things for myself.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by cutieme(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
Aquatic e be like say u don dey go kolo for here o.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by cutieme(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
Some sort of guys are here to be monitoring and stalking people's post.Little wonder Buhari tagged them as lazy Nigerian youths!Chai!
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Aquactic(m): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
cutieme:
Some sort of guys are here to be monitoring and stalking people's post.Little wonder Buhari tagged them as lazy Nigerian youths!Chai!
My guy how far na? i heard you reside in Benin Rep. Can i ask some questions?
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by cutieme(m): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
Aquactic:
My guy how far na? i heard you reside in Benin Rep. Can i ask some questions?
You wan come Benin?I think say u wan go US?
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Aquactic(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
cutieme:
You wan come Benin?I think say u wan go US?
You don ever see me enquire about visa for nairaland b4? na u draw my interest come this section. If i want to travel to any damn country, i'll just walk to the embassy and make my enquires.

Btw, Can you tell me between 9ja goods and Benin goods, which one cheap pass?
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by obaxlove(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Please do a Nigeria need to apply for visa online before going to Rwanda or you can get visa on arrival without applying online. Again, I heard about yellow card- can someone help with this info?
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by obaxlove(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Please do a Nigeria need to apply for visa online before going to Rwanda or you can get visa on arrival without applying online. Again, I heard about yellow card- can someone help with this info??
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by good4all40: 12:39am On Jul 26, 2018
obaxlove:
Please do a Nigeria need to apply for visa online before going to Rwanda or you can get visa on arrival without applying online. Again, I heard about yellow card- can someone help with this info??

NO, you do not need a visa prior to your departure here in Nigeria you will get one at the point of entry at their airport in Kigali for 30USD for a duration of 1 month. Please make sure you book an hotel or have invitation from your host there detailing his/her responsibility to host you throughout your stay in the country. Alternatively you can also get their sticker visa in Abuja whichever one you prefer the choice is yours. Mind you Kigali is a bit expensive than Nigeria so try to load some cash with you the Immigration officers may or may not ask for BTA just look smart, decent and confident. BON VOYAGE!

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by obaxlove(m): 5:21am On Jul 26, 2018
good4all40:

NO, you do not need a visa prior to your departure here in Nigeria you will get one at the point of entry at their airport in Kigali for 30USD for a duration of 1 month. Please make sure you book an hotel or have invitation from your host there detailing his/her responsibility to host you throughout your stay in the country. Alternatively you can also get their sticker visa in Abuja whichever one you prefer the choice is yours. Mind you Kigali is a bit expensive than Nigeria so try to load some cash with you the Immigration officers may or may not ask for BTA just look smart, decent and confident. BON VOYAGE!

Thank you bro. Maybe I will try and explore the Abuja option because I’m planning toward November, maybe things would have changed before then.
But I read on their website that someone will need a yellow card not less than 10days before departure.

How true is this?
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by good4all40: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
obaxlove:

Thank you bro. Maybe I will try and explore the Abuja option because I’m planning toward November, maybe things would have changed before then.
But I read on their website that someone will need a yellow card not less than 10days before departure.

How true is this?

Yellow card is one of the easiest thing to get in Nigeria just go to any General Hospital to get it. They do not ask me for Yellow card last time l visited but getting it before embarkation will not hurt.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Babacele: 2:54am On Aug 07, 2018
revontuli:

I'm not a lesbian, I wouldn't know.
How can you generalize all women of a country of 200 million and a score of different ethnicities? That's wrong sha.
you can say that again please.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
zioncity555:

Rwandan Culture displayed their beautiful ladies.....

This is an online picture... It's all over the internet.... Why don't you snap a real live picture?

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by corpROYAL(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
:::::::::

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by obalukan: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
Forget about Kenya. You can not get work permit even if you Mary Kenyan. It's country have been going for years and I know much about them. Try elsewhere.

What do you think [/quote]
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by keystone123(m): 6:21am On Sep 27, 2018
Agbaletu:

I am actually an International Consultant for one of the Government's Agencies for the past one Year. I will soon round off.
It is very easy to extend your visa or get residence permit.
Just go to the immigration office with a letter of introduction that states the purpose why you need visa extension or residence permit, police report from Nigeria, your degree certificates and you pay 100,000RwF to get 14 months residence permit. I think your visa can be extended for another 39 days without the police report.

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) / Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident / New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.