Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (75774 Views)

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by francdec4(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Were you asked to show statement of bank account before issuing you the visa?

kaffy4tope:

Hotel reservation

Return ticket, Rwanda air: 170k

$30 at Point of Entry without hassles and I was issued a 39 days visa.

Brother, this place is like small America.

I'm in a hotel
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Ugosample(m): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
francdec4:

No they won't

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Ugosample(m): 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
francdec4:

just make sure you are loaded with enough money to take care of your trip.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by francdec4(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Thanks bro.

Ugosample:

No they won't
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Ugosample(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
francdec4:
Thanks bro.
like I said
make sure you are loaded.
you don't want to be stranded in a foreign land. cheesy
travelling is good, and it's what I live for

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by ugnoble: 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
What business can one do in Rwanda? Something lucrative and doesn't give you hassles as a foreigner.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Zejunjo: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
Please I want to meet with honest Nigerian in Kigali and where can I locate Nigeria community in the town?
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by zynzyn(m): 8:03pm On May 09, 2019
ugnoble:
What business can one do in Rwanda? Something lucrative and doesn't give you hassles as a foreigner.

You need to partake in this!

https://www.nairaland.com/5155731/nigerians-invest-rwanda-attend-investors
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by anotherguyonNL: 9:28am On May 11, 2019
I am looking to tour East African countries like Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania (zanzibar) in July, for those Nigerians out there or those that have visited, can you guys please tell me how to go about this? is it Visa on arrival ? what's the cost for a good hotel for my stay, are the locals hostile towards Nigerians?
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Predstan: 9:31am On May 11, 2019
anotherguyonNL:
I am looking to tour East African countries like Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania (zanzibar) in July, for those Nigerians out there or those that have visited, can you guys please tell me how to go about this? is it Visa on arrival ? what's the cost for a good hotel for my stay, are the locals hostile towards Nigerians?

No. You need a Visa Called East Africa Tourist VISA. It’s only 100$ and allows u to enter Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda. You can get Tanzania visa here in Nigeria. It cost only 50$
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by anotherguyonNL: 9:34am On May 11, 2019
Predstan:

No. You need a Visa Called East Africa Tourist VISA. It’s only 100$ and allows u to enter Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda. You can get Tanzania visa here in Nigeria. It cost only 50$

Would the Visa also cover Tanzania? how do I get the East Africa Tourist visa? also please remove Uganda from there abeg grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs / Drone View Of Owerri (Photos) / How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.