Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats (3978 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / Guys Asking For Nudes, What Are You Gaining From It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by Priscy01(f): 4:50am On Jan 02, 2018
A Nigerian lady and Twitter user @anyaato who seem to be having so much ‘fun’ on dating app, Tinder , decided to let us in on what happens there with screenshots of chats with some guys she shared.

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/did-this-lady-join-tinder-to-be-rude-to.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by Priscy01(f): 4:50am On Jan 02, 2018

Re: Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by Priscy01(f): 4:52am On Jan 02, 2018

Re: Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 02, 2018
Loool...actually i think she is pretty cool wink

1 Like

Re: Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 02, 2018
I still wonder how some guys sit in the comfort of their home and chatting/begging girls for meetup or a date. If not be ashawo which is straight to business, I have no business with you. Instead I go stroll enter street go find girl do the toasting face to face.

9 Likes

Re: Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by Franky826: 5:56am On Jan 02, 2018
You dey tinder to tease men?

What were you expecting from an olosho app?

Madam na so e dey start. Small time you won't be posting screen grabs for us to be reading.

It will be the normal 'men are scum' tweet.

No worry we will also read it for you and remind you of your pizza, red wine, and prolly a chubby cassava

4 Likes

Re: Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by SirMichael1: 6:00am On Jan 02, 2018
She's just being profoundly silly and a fool. It's a dating site ffs! Ewwww!

She look like an old hag though. With her loose smile line, wrinkled and bleached skin

Only if those guys approached the right way by asking "how much is for a night?".......

4 Likes

Re: Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by Bossontop(m): 6:18am On Jan 02, 2018
undecided
C dis one...no worry....wen village pipo table ur mata ur eye go clear nd u go know!!

Re: Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by festwiz(m): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2018
Mumu girl

She is acting like a kid on a dating app. It's 2018 let this kind of woman not cross my lane abeg.

#...

2 Likes

Re: Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by MhizzAJ(f): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2018
I don't know why guys on this thread are insulting herundecided

1 Like

Re: Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by pepethemaniac: 8:46am On Jan 02, 2018
She can't even troll right. Literally fish brain-tier trolling.

5 Likes

Re: Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by columbus007(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2018
undecided
Re: Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by columbus007(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2018
kiss

4 Likes

Re: Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by Airforce1(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2018
Re: Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by Airforce1(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2018
Just look at the over 30yrs old Olosho forming rubbish on a dating site

Lmaoo

Na the mumu of a guy wey ask a hoe like you out I blame

3 Likes

Re: Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by 007author(m): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2018
The girl na real mumu
Re: Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by deco22(m): 11:47am On Jan 02, 2018
Ni Tori Olorun what's funny about her chats.

Old woman who doesn't seem to know what tinder is use me for,in the next ten years you will see her running around looking for husband after she has dissed some potential male partners.

They will now be blaming village people.

2 Likes

Re: Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by EarthXmetahuman: 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I don't know why guys on this thread are insulting herundecided
I don't think they av insulted her enough.

2 Likes

Re: Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
She is chatting and looking for the highest bidder.
Re: Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by ottohan: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
I don't think they av insulted her enough.
Lolzz
Nice one!!
Re: Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats by Rickjordan(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
shilloh 2030 front sit is booked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First Time For Vicky / She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me / #2018worldcup: Lady Caught Giving Her Partner Hand Job Inside The Stadium-(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.