Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Can Someone Suggest Some Great Places To Visit In Peru? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Suggest Some Great Places To Visit In Peru? (464 Views)

Great Places To Meet Women / 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Suggest Some Great Places To Visit In Peru? by amanforyou: 10:14am On Jan 02, 2018
I need some great suggestions on places to check out when in Peru.

I’d like to explore places that are not well known but are must-see. I’m going to Peru on

Feb. 8th for a singles tour with A Foreign Affair.I’m not just a travel enthusiast.

I’m also seeking for romance.

Going for this trip allows me to do the 2 things most important to me: be in new places and romance.

I’m 42 and single. My travels started to feel lonely and I would like to spend great adventures with someone and feel satisfied.

I’ve been a part of AFA for a while and have accumulated enough points to purchase a tour package to Peru.

I want to make the most of this trip.

The girl I fancy is from there and due to my points nearing the amount for a tour,

I’ve decided that we correspond and meet in the tour.

I’m really excited to meet her in person. She’s an amazing lady.

I’m hoping that for this coming tour, everything would work out between us.
Re: Can Someone Suggest Some Great Places To Visit In Peru? by 9jaPromo(f): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2018
AJankpada grin
Re: Can Someone Suggest Some Great Places To Visit In Peru? by mikejj(m): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2018
grin grin peru? since your lady is from there... she must know there wella

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Suggest Some Great Places To Visit In Peru? by lilfizzie: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
Pls. How do I get Peru Visa as a Nigerian travelling for a conference
Re: Can Someone Suggest Some Great Places To Visit In Peru? by DeeFlask(m): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lima
Re: Can Someone Suggest Some Great Places To Visit In Peru? by lilfizzie: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2018
DeeFlask:
Lima

You mean its Visa on arrival?

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Is On Ash Wednesday... / What Is The Best Time Of Day To Have Sex Say Ours / Who Will Be My Val 2moro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.