Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Great Places To Meet Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Great Places To Meet Women (565 Views)

Where To Meet Women - 3 New Ways To Meet Girls! / Where Is A Good Place To Meet Women? / Can Someone Suggest Some Great Places To Visit In Peru? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Places To Meet Women by henryjos: 6:23am On Feb 07, 2022
The rumor is, is that women outnumber men two to one. I know what you are thinking. Where the hell are they? You can find quality women to date, if you know where to look. Cruising the bars, while fun lends itself more to flings and one night stands than relationships. Honestly, you are both consuming alcohol and the music is probably loud and you are only catching every other word, not the best setting for romance. You have to go where the intelligent beautiful women go and here are three places you will find such elusive creatures!

The bookstore: If you are looking for a woman with half a brain cell, a great place to find one is at the bookstore. It wouldn't hurt if you were also a fan of books. I have been known the frequent the bookstores and what I have observed leads me to believe that many attractive single ladies hang out there. I am sure if you hang around long enough a pretty girl will walk into a section that interests you. You will then have something in common, and you will have the option of starting a conversation. Don't be creepy though. Don't loiter, and don't stare down all of the women who walk into the section you are in. Rather, if a woman picks up a book you have read simply comment and see where it leads.

The dog park: I can't speak from personal experience on this one, but my best friend who is a single and attractive lady, frequents the dog park. If you have a dog, and you want he or she to have a mommy, go to the dog park. If a woman's dog reacts well, and actually likes you, then you win automatic points with her. You will also have a lot to talk about in respect to your dogs. Their quirks and habits may have you both laughing, and engaged in conversation before you know it. You can then take this conversation out on the town for a romantic evening. You might want to leave the dogs at home for that.

The Gym: Not only is the gym a great place to stay in shape, it is seriously a great place to meet women. If you are looking for a woman who takes care of herself then look no further than your gym. Have you ever looked around and noticed that some of the women at the gym are wearing makeup? There is a reason buddy, they are looking to meet you too! Exercise releases positive endorphins, which is the reason you feel so good when you get finished, so why not make yourself feel even better and ask out the hottie from treadmill #4? She will be feeling pretty good herself, unless you decide to maul her with a sweaty unwanted hug.

Now that you know where all of those elusive beautiful women are hiding go out and find them. Remember to be curious and open in these type of places. Do not be creepy, overbearing, or take on the habits of a stalker. That will only get you arrested and nobody wants that. Meeting another person on common ground forms a great bond between you, so if any of the above places don't appeal to you go find something that does. There are single women everywhere, but it is up to you gentlemen to go and get them and make one of them your own.
Re: Great Places To Meet Women by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Nice. .
Re: Great Places To Meet Women by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:36am On Feb 07, 2022
Best places to meet a woman is online
Just make sure when u ask her on a date, it's a public place smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Congratulations, she will be d best decision u have ever made after Jesus Christ
Re: Great Places To Meet Women by indadi(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2022
I no understand
Dog Park Like Dog Amusement Park

2 Likes

Re: Great Places To Meet Women by Temistar5(f): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Great Places To Meet Women by Adaanna(f): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Is alright.
Re: Great Places To Meet Women by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
All these things u mentioned are not applicable here in Nigeria
Re: Great Places To Meet Women by Highlyrespected(m): 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ain't see any big things here but
I do suggest if you are to look for where ladies usually gather most, go to cinema House.

(1) (Reply)

# I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians / How Often Do You Take Random Strolls In The Evening? / I Fell In Love With Someone's Girlfriend And Spent This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.