Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges (29958 Views)

Senate Asks CBN To Suspend ATM Card Maintenance Charges / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / UPDATE: Your UBA Card Can Be Used On Any Site & Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by nachious(m): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
This is very disheartening, UBA gently start the do shakara for there customers. I entered there today. my own be say i no use atm withdraw since my card chip no de work, na online transaction i dey do once in a month since. Na im i come Just go de see multiple withdrawal like 7 times... On 26, double on 31st, double on first of Jan., and again double at midnight 1am on 2nd Jan. The most funniest thing is that they will wrote 52.5 and withdrew 80. There cc they tell me say i do jealous for them, out of anger i withdraw part of my money port to two other diff. Bank. Any other kpakam, i will close that nonsense account. Enough is enough.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Dresden: 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
I thought I was the only one in this shit.... Uba finished me.... dey debited me thrice each month for card maintenance starting from March 2017- Dec 31st 2017 wic is roughly #1575...I had to call my relationship manager who told me save all d message Nd appear to the bank today... I went to bank today ND guess was, they were telling me it is a mistake... Pls who does that... dey only rectified it ND can u imagine I was only meant to be charged for December and November ...I mad
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by tempel(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Have received these debit for 3 consecutive days. And other days too oh. Planning to go to their office when on town.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by mechanics(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
It happened to me also, was surprised o, I will have to complain sharply.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by macaranta(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
Same thing here, sent them a mail they responded in a crazy way showing me two debit cards when I only use one. Have been debited almost 8 times, same thing with my bro. This charges were also carried out during those months and I get charged for every transaction I make even while using Quickteller, I don't understand again o, What's really happening?

Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by sunlighto: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
UBA BANK, WHAT IS ALL THESE DEDUCTIONS FOR? FOR THE PAST ONE MONTH, EVERY WEEK, THEY VE BEEN DEDUCTING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT, IN THE NAME OF CARD MAINTENANCE FEES! ITS TOO MUCH OOO
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by valuedammy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
This same thing happened to me , immediately I noticed this I quickly send mail to Customer care and the response I got was that I am been debited for a card that I have misplaced for a long time and haven't blocked. It was blocked instantly and I didn't get the useless debit this month.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by vivypretty(f): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
drdeola001:
My card has expired since June 2017 and qm yet to pick or request for a new ATM card yet UBA debitted me for card maintenance fee.
lol.go n report it asap.these people are corporate thieves
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by macjurek(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
UBA kindly prove you innocency by simply checking customers that your system multi charges and make refund back same channel.

I will write official if this anomalous is not corrected,within 14 working days.

Engr.Amos Omogege.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Lildiamond: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] they have been debiting me too. I tried calling and the customer service was so rude. When I don't even have money they are removing the one that I'm using to manage body and soul
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by kes24: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
same here too I experience that then I na go to the bank to check
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by shakaz(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
I thought I was all alone in this.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by kes24: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
same here too
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Essy697: 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
I thought I was d only one in ds shit, every morning I receive alert from UBA 52 naira deduction for ATM Maintainance...I had to transfer all my money ds Morning,one Customer down ..Nysc account I wanted to retain it.

1 Like

Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by adeiza4u(m): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Please how can we stop this daylight robbery by UBA? they have debited me twice today, and it's been long they started debiting me for card maintenance
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by chicobaddest(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Rajosh:
Be careful what you post online. This can cost you your job.
MY job.
Thanks for the concern
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by bjay13: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Can someone tell me why i should be responsible to pay for their incompetent error of not blocking a misplaced atm card. I believe they should be sued for unlawful deduction of an uniformed actions on my account. Moreover it was reported before another one was issued and so was meant to be blocked by them. I even mailed them and they still went on to debit me.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by fortune1968: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
I'm tired of this so called bank and their dubious deductions .They did it to me again today .3rd time in three weeks !
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Chukazu: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
I experienced such without at least 5 different banks until I tried STANBIC IBTC... now I have rest !
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by godwinonyilog: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
My brother their own too much....
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by ekems2017(f): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
No one is better o. All of them have their own problems.

stephinnoyewole:

This is why i ran away from first bank some years back
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by OKKO(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
My own is worst Multiple debit on two cards yet I have only one card. Charges on every transaction I made even with mobile App
it is highly embracing.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by jimcaddy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Me too. I have been getting deductions. The small 2k wey I feel say I go manage don enter 1,800. UBA which levels na.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by toby8: 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
they did same thing to me ooo.....imagine if they did same thing to thousand of people..how much they don mak..52 naira .. all diz banks enheeee
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Zaccshegzy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
leksmedia:
The moment when your bank is taking their share of the Christmas gift.

That reminded me a story of a friend of mine, She was passing through this lovely GTB structure and she felt it will be a good spot to take good photos , so she took as many photos as possible with different posses, before she got home she just started getting debit alert of 20,000 , 20,000 and 10,000. She almost ran mad thinking why would GTB charge her for taking pictures with their building, that was when it dawned on her that she gave her sister her ATM card to make withdrawals.

Anyways for your website design contact www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370
Joke of the year.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Abdogood(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
UBA almost wound me too ooo.

During my NYSC years. I applied for ATM oooo. ATM I never used for once. They were busy debiting me maintenance fees twice a month. I just dash dem the 1k in the account. I exit.

Fast forward to six months later, those dudes were still debiting me. Right now, I am very sure the account is on negative values. Meaning I will be owing them.

I no do the deadly mistake to put money there. They thing go just vanish.

I don't care haff moved on.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
that shiit with the banks has become Ridiculous. it is day light robbery. all the banks are doing it.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by PrettyGaby(f): 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
thought I was the only one. Within the last seven days, they've deducted card maintenance charges every single day and three of those seven days, they deducted more than once. I tire for that bank
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Banter1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
Same thing with fidelity bank. I was charged twice for this nonsense card maintenance.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by bolakale23(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
Honestly I was thinking i was the only one. This is just an official scam. I have 2 cards with them I was giving Visa which is almost useless they advised me to get verve card since they don't have master card. I was charged from June to December on both cards. Why? It's just unbearable. [b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by dultmax(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
In fact.....they almost ruined my account with the maintenance charge oooo.....I keep seeing it everyday....I am tired oooo
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by buchibrand(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
omenkaLives:
Thank God I'm not alone in this!

Was preparing to storm the useless bank to have them return every penny they've stolen from my account under this guise.
We really need to act.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Crosses 400/$ Mark At Parallel Market After FX Ban On 9 Banks / As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? / Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.