Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges (29973 Views)

Senate Asks CBN To Suspend ATM Card Maintenance Charges / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / UPDATE: Your UBA Card Can Be Used On Any Site & Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by LuvU2: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Mademoiselle , they're all the same. I have swished my funds across 3different banks and they would always find a way to rob me. I had to block my card in two other banks and cancel internet banking, yet I got debited in both access and GTB. Now I maintain zero balance in those two banks or I do sharp sharp transactions leaving zero kobo left. Let them debit themselves na, since the account now belongs to them.
At least if I am to be robbed, let me only be robbed by one bank
Aside Uba I bank with Zenith nd Stanbic too nd hv not experienced this kind of spontaneous debiting in a short space of time. Seems like they re on a mission lol. And u re right these banks hve been acting funny. One just hs to be smart with them.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Bim02: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Uba has been deducting this #52.50k all the time, am sick and tired of d bank
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Omonoba1: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
They did same to me last December.. I have stopped using their account self..they can't even issue an instant debit card..even Union bank would give you an instant debit card effortlessly.. UBA is now poo..
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by zubike6: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
I thought I'm d only one o. jux imagine, dey debited twice on new year day
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
shedy03:
this is the reason why I abandoned my ecobank account. now am facing it with UBA.
what bank is OK?
none but for me gtb and access bank have better services

1 Like

Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Sodiq3(m): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Same thing here o. In fact, yesterday deduction was something else. They debited almost 400naira from my account in the name of this card maintainance fraud. As I am writing this, I just transferred all my money into my access bank account. Bye bye UBA.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
vickatcch:
I was debited 4 times in September for card maintenance.52x4,and the alert I was getting keep saying card maintenance for the month of august...card maintenance for august,card maintenance for august,card maintenance for august,i was debited 4 good times...Uba mater tire me like wetin
I dey tell u bro... Their mata tire me. I dey go close my uba account once I enter lagos
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Zukoslim(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Solution to this shit plz.?. Cuz they debited me twice for july on the 26th/12/17, twice for October, November and December.. Funny thing is they must have debited me during those months ooo and still repeating d debit again. Just for card maintaince wey na me dy maintain... .. I no won swear for person early this year o... Chai.. See day light scamming
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by kampbelo(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
I never knew it has go viral. The useless UBA bank debit me N52 for card maintenance per each mobile transfer I made after transfer fee of N52 till date.

Thunder fire any brain behind this be it federal government or cbn
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by omenkaLives(m): 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
buchibrand:
UBA debited me on
Thursday 28/12/2017 "CARD MAINT.
NOVEMBER" on Sunday 31st they debited me again "CARD MAINT. MAY" and
on Monday 1/01/2018 morning I was debited again "CARD MAINT.
DECEMBER", and in the evening
again another debit "CARD MAINT.
AUGUST".
Can someone tell me what's wrong with UBA before they finish my money?
Thank God I'm not alone in this!

Was preparing to storm the useless bank to have them return every penny they've stolen from my account under this guise.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Ksudr(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
UBASTOPFRAUD let it trend on twitter pls
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by theo1477(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
I thought i was the only one. My plans is to go to the bank and complain. This is serious. It is disheartening.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by emenezer(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
maybe they didn't debit on the said months,thus it accumulated to DEC...quite sad,what we face in this entity called Nigeria.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by merbenko: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
I was thinking it was only not knowing the scam us our money to pay there worker's salary.within 3 hours the deducted my money 4 times for the sake of card maintenance
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by matokposo(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
I was discussing this with a friend just recently thanks op! here is a screenshot

Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by seedsower(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ooooooo i thought i am the only person oo oo o o
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
chicobaddest:
UBA IS A SCAM.
Although I work for them
unah come wicked anyhow
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
ekems2017:
Not only UBA. Eco bank is the worst. They will debit your account without even telling you what the charges is for. The funniest part of it is that Eco bank will will give you interest of N17 and debit you N130.00 for only God knows what.
I don tire Abeg.
This is why i ran away from first bank some years back
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Bewiseedet(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
They debited mine on 30 of december for may and the other one their desc was an emoji. Debited me twice
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
icedfire:
i have exactly the same issue, I complained in October and they said it was my former atm card that was stolen so they stopped it, only for them to charge me last week for atm card maintanance for the month of april 2017 for an account that was dormant till July this year? and its my main bank now,.. I really wish to close the account... I don't have this issues with gtb
GTB remains my bank til mama calls, nt a single issue since ive been using dem
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
Igboblog:
I went to UBA today and have collected all my money because UBA wants to give heart attack. Can you imagine UBA deducting my money every middle of the night and they will always tag it card maintenance and SMS charges? How can I sleep after seeing them doing it again and again every night? So, today I decided that I will collect all my money in order for me to be sleeping well every night. UBA don teach me lesson
This is damn funny grin
Igboblog:
I went to UBA today and have collected all my money because UBA wants to give heart attack. Can you imagine UBA deducting my money every middle of the night and they will always tag it card maintenance and SMS charges? How can I sleep after seeing them doing it again and again every night? So, today I decided that I will collect all my money in order for me to be sleeping well every night. UBA don teach me lesson
This is damn funny, lolz
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by temak1: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
They have almost finished all the money in my account on the basis of this stupid card maintenance!
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
drdeola001:
My card has expired since June 2017 and qm yet to pick or request for a new ATM card yet UBA debitted me for card maintenance fee.
Day light robbery
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by tigerclaws: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
buchibrand:
UBA debited me on
Thursday 28/12/2017 "CARD MAINT.
NOVEMBER" on Sunday 31st they debited me again "CARD MAINT. MAY" and
on Monday 1/01/2018 morning I was debited again "CARD MAINT.
DECEMBER", and in the evening
again another debit "CARD MAINT.
AUGUST".
Can someone tell me what's wrong with UBA before they finish my money?
the same thing happened to me
even June 2017
the worst is that one of my damaged atm they failed to deactivate was billing twice
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Demrich(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
daikale:
i got too, deducting 52.5 naira all in name of card maint.
same 4 me ooo about 3times...we ar helpless in this country!
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Stormyweather(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
vivypretty:

I don't think so.i think the best thing to do is to complain to the bank,especially if u r certain n v evidence that they v debited u previously for the same charge before this present one (through their messages).
I remember when they used to debit me twice every month for the same charge,I went to the bank n complained n found out it was as a result of missing atm card I didn't block but got a replacement.
is time I started saving their messages now so I will know all the transactions going on in my account.
its been happening to me for ages. I'm tired of complaining
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by oluwole2848: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Even me too o.....I don't tire for 9ja
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
If they were charging for my current debit card only it would have been okay, these guys had the audacity to charge me for a previous card I had blocked, imagine!!!
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by MissJoy29(f): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
I thought I was the only one they were defrauding. I was helpless when the messages were pouring in 2 days ago or so. Card maintenance charges for like 4 months at a stretch. How can you debit me in December for a card you maintained in July? I don tire for Nigerian banks abeg.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Kennytorio1: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
UBA united bankruptcy of Africa
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Amarisa(f): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Its not only UBA, its same issue with Union Bank..they kept deducting #52 from my account for September - December...they debited me twice in a day..the following week same thing..I just transferred the remaining money to my diamond account, only for them(diamondbank) to debit #1052 for card bla...bla...see me o...I went to their bank o..they said its for my Atm card, that I should come and get it this week..hmm..assuming they didn't have a tangible explanation eh..i would have transferred to my other bank account..I tire for Cbn and these banks..
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by ejitec16(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
U. B.A wicked set of people, they debited me more than 12 times yuletide season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Crosses 400/$ Mark At Parallel Market After FX Ban On 9 Banks / What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me / Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.