Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: (12591 Views)

Some Suspected Gay Guys On Nairaland / Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys / Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by forkadict(m): 9:31am On May 26, 2011
lucabrasi:

you see why i found it hard to believe?i told my friend its a lie,so he called his brother who works with those gys(dont want to say what kind of work/industry the brother is in cause he might come acros this)when the brother came to london on business/holidays my friend asked him in my presence and he confirmed,not only that he called someone who is a known name also in the industry and put it on speaker(the man didnt know it was on speaker phone) and the an confirmed it and told the boy that he was the one acting scared that anytime he is ready he ll hook him up with people that will pay his tution fees,
the guy mentioned some other name but that one i cant even mention them because i dont have any confirmation and its too hotim so sorry for your condition,get well soon
On a second note maguy, dat dbanj gist, e fit be true o. I even suspect hin friendship wit don jazzy. BUt as per say mo hits wan scatter so, i expect one of the disgruntled guys to speak up. If this happens, it will serve as baba confirmer. In the meantime, i no dismiss the gist and i no accept am.
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by 190: 9:33am On May 26, 2011
amefi:

190 sef na gay!!

yes bring your nyash here lemme investigate undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by llemisy(f): 9:44am On May 26, 2011
omg,,,,,,,,,,9ja nt europe,,,,,,,,,god plz have mercy on us.
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Sike(m): 1:21pm On May 26, 2011
llemisy:

omg,,,,,,,,,,9ja nt europe,,,,,,,,,god plz have mercy on us.
CaPiTAL AMEN OOO
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by lucabrasi(m): 7:33pm On May 26, 2011
fork adict:

On a second note maguy, dat dbanj gist, e fit be true o. I even suspect hin friendship wit don jazzy. BUt as per say mo hits wan scatter so, i expect one of the disgruntled guys to speak up. If this happens, it will serve as baba confirmer. In the meantime, i no dismiss the gist and i no accept am.
im telling you honestly since i heard i dont want it to be true as well apart from everything dbanj is one of the few celebs i have met before and i like because he is laid back i even asked the friend that introduced me to him here in uk but he could neither deny nor confirm,as for don jazzy i dont know o
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by toprealman: 8:07am On Aug 05, 2018
izeek:
THEY ARE EVERY WHERE NOW, ND BELIEVE ME ITS NOT SOMETHING U CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT.
I KNOW A FAMILY WHERE THIER ONLY 2 SONS ARE GAYS, AND THEY BOTH HAVE ASKED MKE OUT.

I HAD TO WARN DEM BOTH THAT I WUD BEAT THEM SILLY ( I BIG PASS DEM FOR STATURE).

NAIJA DEY CHANGE RAPIDLY
so to win fight now na by size......lol
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by paris22(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
frank316:
so irritating, GOD!!! i want to throw up
gay spotted ��
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Sangre: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
abdkabir:
What on Heaven is Happening to Naija.With all the beautiful Ladies Around. Damn it Men.
Beautiful fith everywhere. They know they are dirty down there
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Sangre: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Moyola:
LOL
Itz kinda weird though,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,very weird,,,,,,,,being gay but datz today's society 4 u.

@ Poster, did u ask "Ow we go curb this menace",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hmmmn not when is getting legalised in some countries with policies allowing gayz to adopt kidz. ODD WORLD, INIT!
something similar happened on bus 343 {london bridge - Newcross Gate} 2weeks ago, d driver saw 2 lesbians kissing, he saw dem via d camera yer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he was so astonished he couldn't take is eyes of, 2 d extent he nearly crashed d bus, he was proper causing them,,,,,if only u saw d expression on his face,,,,,,,it was jokes, i was proper laughing.
But black guyz dat hv sex with other guyz are not gay as claimed by a recent research/study. that they just do it for fun, they don't actually have gay qualities,,,,,,,,,,,does dat make sense,,,,,,,,i.e black guyz aint no gay. u get me?,,,,,,,,,,,,,yer.

How does it concern female if guys are gay? Women and their rotten
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Saskatchewan57(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
I thought I was the only one observing this.
Here's my own story. Back when I was still a teenager; 16/17 yrs or thereabout, I had This really awful experience with someone I saw as an uncle,well not by blood, but dude was really close to the family especially my mum cos he was from the same village as her ,and I was really exposed then. Nigga was always asking me to sit on his lap ,when I do he'd start being touchy and stuff. Luckily for me had tried molesting other guys who told me about him and warned me to stay away.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! / End Time See What These Fine Girls Were Caught Doing / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.