Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Blogger Emeh (miss Petite) Opens Up On Her Broken Marriage And Depression - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blogger Emeh (miss Petite) Opens Up On Her Broken Marriage And Depression (1266 Views)

Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. / Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love / Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Emeh (miss Petite) Opens Up On Her Broken Marriage And Depression by Faithola(f): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Emeh Achanga, a popular Nigerian gossip blogger and owner of Miss petite Blog marriage of 2-years has met its Waterloo.
The beautiful mother of one has opened up on suffering post-partum depression and the many instances of abuse that thrived in her marriage.
In a recent interview, the mother of one gave details on how her 2-year old marriage eventually crashed in the early part of 2017. According to Emeh, she endured many instances of infidelity, emotional and psychological trauma that aided the post-partum depression which was already battling with which led to her almost taking her own life.
Blogger Emeh Achanga Opens Up On The Crash Of Her Marriage Of 2-Years And Depression
In her words; ”post-partum depression is something most Nigerians are oblivious too.It’s sad because about 60 percent of women go through post partum depression and instead of partners to be supportive, most men withdraw, get lovers or sidechicks. Click To Read More
[url][http://www.faithola.com/2018/01/Miss-petite-emeh-achanga-crashed-marriage.html]

Re: Blogger Emeh (miss Petite) Opens Up On Her Broken Marriage And Depression by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
Abuse is one thing I won't tolerate in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Emeh (miss Petite) Opens Up On Her Broken Marriage And Depression by Faithola(f): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry:

same here. if her husband laughed at her while she complained about depression means he is immature
Re: Blogger Emeh (miss Petite) Opens Up On Her Broken Marriage And Depression by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Faithola:

same here. if her husband laughed at her while she complained about depression means he is immature
Imagine a woman was so depressed, her husband didn't notice it, she committed suicide. What use is marriage if you will be depressed all through?
Re: Blogger Emeh (miss Petite) Opens Up On Her Broken Marriage And Depression by unapapadeycraze: 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
this blogger is just seeking attention. nothing do her marriage.
Re: Blogger Emeh (miss Petite) Opens Up On Her Broken Marriage And Depression by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry:

If something you fall for doesn't tag along abuse, you won't
Re: Blogger Emeh (miss Petite) Opens Up On Her Broken Marriage And Depression by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
While I was young, I used to think beauty and riches are the ingredients for happy home, happy matrimony, I was young though

(1) (Reply)

I Strongly Wish To Be A Faithful Husband But... / Would You Get A Sex Doll / How Sex Dolls Are Made(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.