Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (74835 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Amoduadrew: 4:42am On Jan 04, 2018
childish ways most girls behaves. 1.they won to marry a rich guy,but forgetting that guy has a babe who stood by him when he was struggling. 2.they want a decent guy and handsome....mr right but babe nobody is perfect. u have no right to say a guy is ugly cos u ain't God. 3.they select husband till they become 40 and start looking for a cripple to marry. check Genevieve, Rita Domnic, etc. old hags. 4.i can't marry an olevel holder. am a graduate. 5.i can't a guy who does not have money Gold digger. in fact most girls are gold diggers. 6.or they extort money from a guy and form virgin. those types end up being druged and gang rape. 7.if u are forming virgin I will still date u but I will not give u my money till I marry you. okotobo.

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 04, 2018
makydebbie:
Oh okay, I missed it.

There are platonic friendship between the opposite sex but please it isn't common. And with all these talk, I've to make something clear. We're not talking about normal hello hy, what's up and bye friendship. We're talking of when two individuals get really close. Like when a guy or a lady has been best friendzoned.

Your second paragraph, you're right. You cannot say because I don't love this lady, I cannot be her friend. Maybe Lola didn't make her statement clear, I believe if you get to know your friend to an extent, like to a very high extent where you guys don't hide anything from each other and you classify yourselves as friends, then feelings will surely crop up. It may not be from you, it could be from the lady. It's possible to keep females as close friends, your definition of close may even defer from mine sha. But when they get too close, something do happen. It just depends on the degree of closeness.

As for best friend, I still take my stand.
Exactly! No one was talking about casual friends. I was talking about friends in the real sense of the word 'friend'.
'Friends' are different from casual acquaintances or people you just greet and hey. You would think an intelligent person would know that.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 04, 2018
FTrebirth:

not true.

if i want to befriend a girl, i make my intentions open and clear to her (like rosieluv...i wooed her at first sight at the beach party). no sneaking, no stalking, no boju boju. so don't say "no guy".

how did i miss this thread sef? angry
Oh! So you wouldn't chyke rose if you had the chance? grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by FTrebirth(m): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2018
Mariinee:
Oh! So you wouldn't chyke rose if you had the chance? grin

i said i chyked her first time we met; i didn't approach her with a 'platonic friendship' proposal as some guys would. i told her straight up that i like her and would love to date her.

if i wanted to be mere friends with her i would have kept our discussion blank and dispassionate.

anyway, my point is...not all guys approach girls primarily because they want sex. although, it's true that we tend to act all nice and gentlemanly in the presence of girls, especially if they're beautiful and we're meeting them for the first time - but that's nature.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2018
FTrebirth:

i said i chyked her first time we met; i didn't approach her with a 'platonic friendship' proposal as some guys would. i told her straight up that i like her and would love to date her.

if i wanted to be mere friends with her i would have kept our discussion blank and dispassionate.

anyway, my point is...not all guys approach girls primarily because they want sex. although, it's true that we tend to act all nice and gentlemanly in the presence of girls, especially if they're beautiful and we're meeting them for the first time - but that's nature.
Well, that was you being straightforward and honest. But what I was saying in my post is that guys pretend to want to be friends even though they want something else.
For example, do you see a pretty girl walking on the street and approach her that you want to be friends? If you approach her like that, doesn't it mean you have ulterior motives? Because I don't see how a sane person would see someone they never knew and just decide they want to be friends with them. So, my point is guys don't approach girls randomly on friendship basis only. They always want something more.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by rosieluv(f): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2018
Mariinee:
Well, that was you being straightforward and honest. But what I was saying in my post is that guys pretend to want to be friends even though they want something else.
For example, do you see a pretty girl walking on the street and approach her that you want to be friends? If you approach her like that, doesn't it mean you have ulterior motives? Because I don't see how a sane person would see someone they never knew and just decide they want to be friends with them. So, my point is guys don't approach girls randomly on friendship basis only. They always want something more.

But wait oh, I hope issnuh you rose is bringing to the party? grin grin grin
Lol amebo girl
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by makydebbie(f): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2018
Mariinee:
Exactly! No one was talking about casual friends. I was talking about friends in the real sense of the word 'friend'.
'Friends' are different from casual acquaintances or people you just greet and hey. You would think an intelligent person would know that.
Yea, it all depends on the level of friendship. Most times, feelings crop up. I think your comment about its either lost or love didn't sit well with him.
Goodmoney.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2018
makydebbie:
Yea, it all depends on the level of friendship. Most times, feelings crop up. I think your comment about its either lost or love didn't sit well with him.
Goodmoney.
Lol. The truth doesn't sit well with a lot of people.

Good money? Oh, sweet money. grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2018
rosieluv:

Lol amebo girl
I have modified but you have quoted it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Mercyjohnson11(f): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2018
Pleas i want all member to please with Nairaland Admi, to release my account from Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed. am so worry
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by makydebbie(f): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2018
Mariinee:
Lol. The truth doesn't sit well with a lot of people.

Good money? Oh, sweet money. grin
Yea bae, our hustle must pay and bring forth mooonnneeeeyyyyy. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2018
makydebbie:
Yea bae, our hustle must pay and bring forth mooonnneeeeyyyyy. grin
Yes oh. More good sweet moonneyyyyyy!! grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by rosieluv(f): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2018
Mariinee:
I have modified but you have quoted it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin oya back to the group
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by makydebbie(f): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2018
Mariinee:
Yes oh. More good sweet moonneyyyyyy!! grin
Amen! grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by mrhowoto: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2018
Pure lies and fiction.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by FTrebirth(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2018
Mariinee:

at the emboldened, no. if a guy is walking up to you on the street for the first time he must have something more or other than friendship in mind. it's not quite the same as meeting him through a friend. but it's quite possible for a guy to want to just get acquainted if you met at a party, church or any other gathering. there can be other interests he's looking out for. for instance, there was a time i did a part-time job for one clothing and magazine company and we the rookies were tasked with the scouting for models. it was more than just passing the flyer...you had to engage her in a conversation to assess the level of her intelligence before making introduction. mehn! it was a mission impossible! which nigerian fine girl wan stop for road begin yarn with stranger, especially one wearing a tie and looking so boy alinco-ish? none of us succeeded until we decided to hit the clubs at our own expense.

so, i get your point...but you would find out it's not totally like that if you see it from a male's point of view.

But wait oh, I hope issnuh you rose is bringing to the party? grin grin grin
you mean the beaaach pardy? grin

did she say she's bringing someone? she hasn't informed yet o.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by oloyede252(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2018
Yommy247:
Nobody get her time
just reading through the thread now and it seems very interesting.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2018
FTrebirth:

at the emboldened, no. if a guy is walking up to you on the street for the first time he must have something more or other than friendship in mind. it's not quite the same as meeting him through a friend. but it's quite possible for a guy to want to just get acquainted if you met at a party, church or any other gathering. there can be other interests he's looking out for. for instance, there was a time i did a part-time job for one clothing and magazine company and we the rookies were tasked with the scouting for models. it was more than just passing the flyer...you had to engage her in a conversation to assess the level of her intelligence before making introduction. mehn! it was a mission impossible! which nigerian fine girl wan stop for road begin yarn with stranger, especially one wearing a tie and looking so boy alinco-ish? none of us succeeded until we decided to hit the clubs at our own expense.

so, i get your point...but you would find out it's not totally like that if you see it from a male's point of view.

you mean the beaaach pardy? ;Dgk9

did she say she's bringing someone? she hasn't informed yet o.
Your first statement is what the argument was all about. You are right too though.

Oh, she hasn't? embarassed embarassed
grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by oloyede252(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2018
booqee:
what you are saying is totally different!!!

makydebbie simply reposted what the guy already said to the general public. Many nairalanders already saw the post and would still see it cos it's a public comment. So she bringing it here is not kiss and tell. She is not betraying any confidence because it wasn't said in private to start with. That's what kiss and tell is about..

okay, makydebbie screenshot and reposted what was said on a thread in which many people like me was not aware of, but her posting what happened in another thread (kiss) in this thread (tell) shows this was a kiss and tell thing. lol

booqee:

But your own explanation is different and even funny if i must say. Like you said if my friends know I'm in a relationship with a certain guy but they don't know I have sex with him, and I eventually tel them we have sex then bro that's kiss and tell. I'm gisting them on what they dont know yet..and shouldn't even have any business knowing cos it's a private matter. How is that related to the other scenario?
undecided
my explanation is similar and funny I guess. your friends knows that you're in a relationship with a certain person and they are aware that you're sexual active, so telling them you had sex with your guy is not kiss and tell because they already know you're sexually active. in this case you're not gossiping or bragging just stating what happened which is a fact.

in all if you agree that what maky did is not kiss and tell then you will have to agree with me. lol

it's all fun don't take it serious.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by oloyede252(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2018
Kingfanak:

Dude stop licking ass.

you know deep down, most of what she wrote is pointless.
it is not my business if it's right or wrong, the op wrote what she feels like writing and that not a problem for me.

so how is my post related to what you assumed
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by oloyede252(m): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2018
mhisbliss:
did you see “just for fun” as the title? I'm trying to communicate not joke around
just had to quote this. your thread was actually quite interesting and fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by AryaStark1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Amoduadrew:
childish ways most girls behaves. 1.they won to marry a rich guy,but forgetting that guy has a babe who stood by him when he was struggling. 2.they want a decent guy and handsome....mr right but babe nobody is perfect. u have no right to say a guy is ugly cos u ain't God. 3.they select husband till they become 40 and start looking for a cripple to marry. check Genevieve, Rita Domnic, etc. old hags. 4.i can't marry an olevel holder. am a graduate. 5.i can't a guy who does not have money Gold digger. in fact most girls are gold diggers. 6.or they extort money from a guy and form virgin. those types end up being druged and gang rape. 7.if u are forming virgin I will still date u but I will not give u my money till I marry you. okotobo.
yes sensible post thank God you wrote the what does @mhisbliss have to say
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2018
Rozaytee:
abi ooo cheesy

yes!!..Yes!!!...yes!!!....yes!!!!....

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by MrFlavvor(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
mhisbliss:
1. they become your enemy when you reject their advances and you suddenly become ugly, some take it as far as harassing and raining obscenities on you.

2. They get intimidated and insecure when you make more money than them, but treat you like a dependent gold digger if you make less or nothing at all.

3. B!tch whenever they spend peanuts on you, and act like they're doing you a favour, you're the one who flaunted your money and offered to spend it on me, should I pay for a date you asked me on? Those who would say my dad doesn't own a rangerover so I shouldn't want a guy who owns one, I'm trying to live more comfortable than my dad, it'll be foolish to seek such lifestyle with a man who's lesser than my dad, common sense.

4. They always ask for your number after every conversation, even harmless ones that has casual written all over it, so they can pester your life.

5. Expect you to always reciprocate their advances or end up coercing and pestering you until you agree, because you asked me out I should just say yes, I might be into someone else, I might be in a relationship, I might not be ready for a relationship, or I simply don't like you, my feeling doesn't have a switch that I can turn it on or off whenever I want.

6. They're always nice for a reason, even when they don't ask for payback outrightly, they'll sure ask for it later on.

7. They mistake every gesture as a greenlight, you smile that's a greenlight, you wave its a greenlight, you reply messages its a greenlight, you don't, you're a proud mannerless snub

8. Give them a mile, they take two, visit them at home, its a go ahead to take it to second base, resist, and you might end up getting raped.

9. Lie amongst themselves that they've dated and even slept with you just to feel fly as they get cheers

10. Assume you're sleeping around as long as it aint them you're sleeping with

11. Take back everything they got you when it was all lovey dovey when things go wrong

12. Get on their bad side and things you did in private is online for everyone, anything just to slut shame you, some even go as far as blackmail, how lowly.

14. kiss and tell

15. seeing girls as intimacy gadgets

16. Using marriage promises to keep her inline, if you know you have no intention of putting the ring(branded handcuff) on it, let her go without wasting her time, its not an achievement or a do or die affair.

17. One lover at a time please, have conscience or grow one.

18. Don't classify all girls as slayqueens, I doubt you even know what it means.
you know, your actually right.

you've. made me review my life and I think I'll change.

thank you for saying the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by mhisbliss(f): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
MrFlavvor:
you know, your actually right.
you've. made me review my life and I think I'll change.
thank you for saying the truth
welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Shinery0123(m): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2018
This is so true. I admit
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by sizzlingcold(m): 3:28am On Feb 12, 2018
mhisbliss:
and he had to quote me to say it, I don't need to date every guy to know what they're all about, anyone who has common sense would know that, instead of disputing my points you're here confirming it, attention seeker
and you confirmed my own, them do to you strong thing
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zainmaxwell(m): 9:45pm On May 05, 2018
mhisbliss:
who's insulting who, such a joke, you threatened someone you don't know because mtn was gracious enough to gift you a voice, so you hid behind your tiny keyboard and buzz like a disgruntled housefly, that blissful sense you wished me, use some of it to learn ethics, even an idiot knows you just don't go around threatening people you previously had no affiliations with, don't jump on stuff like a masquerade dancing hula
ma'am here you are
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by tck2000(m): 11:37am On Jan 02, 2020
zealblinks:
hoelowshow in the building.. to work then no fit. all they want is made men eleribu people
lol
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by AlphaSoul: 7:10pm On May 14, 2021
mhisbliss:
1. they become your enemy when you reject their advances and you suddenly become ugly, some take it as far as harassing and raining obscenities on you.

2. They get intimidated and insecure when you make more money than them, but treat you like a dependent gold digger if you make less or nothing at all.

3. B!tch whenever they spend peanuts on you, and act like they're doing you a favour, you're the one who flaunted your money and offered to spend it on me, should I pay for a date you asked me on? Those who would say my dad doesn't own a rangerover so I shouldn't want a guy who owns one, I'm trying to live more comfortable than my dad, it'll be foolish to seek such lifestyle with a man who's lesser than my dad, common sense.

4. They always ask for your number after every conversation, even harmless ones that has casual written all over it, so they can pester your life.

5. Expect you to always reciprocate their advances or end up coercing and pestering you until you agree, because you asked me out I should just say yes, I might be into someone else, I might be in a relationship, I might not be ready for a relationship, or I simply don't like you, my feeling doesn't have a switch that I can turn it on or off whenever I want.

6. They're always nice for a reason, even when they don't ask for payback outrightly, they'll sure ask for it later on.

7. They mistake every gesture as a greenlight, you smile that's a greenlight, you wave its a greenlight, you reply messages its a greenlight, you don't, you're a proud mannerless snub

8. Give them a mile, they take two, visit them at home, its a go ahead to take it to second base, resist, and you might end up getting raped.

9. Lie amongst themselves that they've dated and even slept with you just to feel fly as they get cheers

10. Assume you're sleeping around as long as it aint them you're sleeping with

11. Take back everything they got you when it was all lovey dovey when things go wrong

12. Get on their bad side and things you did in private is online for everyone, anything just to slut shame you, some even go as far as blackmail, how lowly.

14. kiss and tell

15. seeing girls as intimacy gadgets

16. Using marriage promises to keep her inline, if you know you have no intention of putting the ring(branded handcuff) on it, let her go without wasting her time, its not an achievement or a do or die affair.

17. One lover at a time please, have conscience or grow one.

18. Don't classify all girls as slayqueens, I doubt you even know what it means.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by dederocs(m): 6:26am On May 15, 2021
I don't even date broke girls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.