Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! (13452 Views)

Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2019
Apr 18

For seven days they celebrated with joy the Festival of Unleavened Bread, because the Lord had filled them with joy by changing the attitude of the king of Assyria so that he assisted them in the work on the house of God, the God of Israel.
Ezra 6:22 NIV

Supernatural celebration
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2019
Apr 20

and who has extended his good favor to me before the king and his advisers and all the king’s powerful officials. Because the hand of the Lord my God was on me, I took courage and gathered leaders from Israel to go up with me.
Ezra 7:28 NIV

Supernatural good favour
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:31am On May 05, 2019
Apr 21

When all our enemies heard about this, all the surrounding nations were afraid and lost their self-confidence, because they realized that this work had been done with the help of our God.
Nehemiah 6:16 NIV

Supernatural respect
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:36am On May 05, 2019
Apr 22

.........This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”
Nehemiah 8:10b NIV

Supernatural Joy
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:39am On May 05, 2019
Apr 23

They refused to listen and failed to remember the miracles you performed among them. They became stiff-necked and in their rebellion appointed a leader in order to return to their slavery. But you are a forgiving God, gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love. Therefore you did not desert them,
Nehemiah 9:17 NIV

Supernatural Forgiving God

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? / Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience / What Packaging By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.