Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Signs That Tell She Doesn't Love You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Tell She Doesn't Love You (5730 Views)

9 Ways To Tell She Is In Love But Afraid To Show It / Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? / GUYS ONLY: Ways To Tell She’s Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That Tell She Doesn't Love You by freshkpomo(m): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
richythePH:

if na guy talk this one now person no go hear word again undecided

mynd44 and lalasticlala must hear this undecided

meanwhile...............
nor be small thing bros!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That Tell She Doesn't Love You by Crossbow(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2018
OP can a girl love u and still disturb u with her expenses? She is trying in the other six aspects, but that number 2 is giving me serious doubt to be serious. Although she was the one that wooed me.
Re: Signs That Tell She Doesn't Love You by freshkpomo(m): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Crossbow:
OP can a girl love u and still disturb u with her expenses? She is trying in the other six aspects, but that number 2 is giving me serious doubt to be serious. Although she was the one that wooed me.
yes a girl can love you and still disturb you with her expensis,but in a case where it becomes toomuch then am afraid something is fishy...like i said earlier Sir all you need to do is to act broke or pretend you dont have what she want at some point,her reactions will give you a hint as to if the love is geniune or she is its a parasitic relationship you've had all along.hope i answered your question sir?

1 Like

Re: Signs That Tell She Doesn't Love You by Crossbow(m): 1:18am On Jan 05, 2018
freshkpomo:
yes a girl can love you and still disturb you with her expensis,but in a case where it becomes toomuch then am afraid something is fishy...like i said earlier Sir all you need to do is to act broke or pretend you dont have what she want at some point,her reactions will give you a hint as to if the love is geniune or she is its a parasitic relationship you've had all along.hope i answered your question sir?

Yes Sir.. u made complete sense.. It will be fun to play a broke guy to her.. Let me see her real face.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Tell She Doesn't Love You by freshkpomo(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2018
Crossbow:

Yes Sir.. u made complete sense.. It will be fun to play a broke guy to her.. Let me see her real face.
you on point bro, #Thumbs
Re: Signs That Tell She Doesn't Love You by freshkpomo(m): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2019
freshkpomo:
1. HER FRIENDS ADVISE YOU TO FIND ANOTHER GIRL Who would know a girl better than her friends? Once her friends drop subtle hints for you to find another girl, then maybe it’s time to do just that. Her friends would surely know she doesn’t like you back because you can bet your bottom dollar, they’ll have discussed you behind your back. So when they hint that you find another girl, it’s a way of telling you that your love object does not appreciate you and its best to begin hunting again.
Re: Signs That Tell She Doesn't Love You by marvelck: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2019
Checkout Your Number 1 Solution To Hair Breakout

To order for this product, call Ugonma on 08120031613

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate This Lady For Me.(Fun thread) / Ditto / You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.