Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ditto - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ditto (5705 Views)

Ditto / Ditto / Ditto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ditto by Daniwes: 10:32am On Feb 28, 2018
Ditto
Re: Ditto by krissconnect(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2018
What if there's a higher chance she might get pregnant? What do u wanna do? Abort it? Listen to me, I don't know why youths of nowadays are dumb and insensitive.. you were riding without a condom for sometime and you expected the hands of God abi David de gea to shield u both? Bear the result young man, never abort that baby if she's pregnant. If u ain't ready for marriage, don't have pre marital sex

18 Likes

Re: Ditto by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:44am On Feb 28, 2018
Just go for test and next time be careful . You scared of pregnancy but not scared of stds ? Na wa o

10 Likes

Re: Ditto by DWJOBScom(m): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2018
Why take such risk and not expect result?

Just grab a test and don't bothered that dept without an ID CARD or marry her o
Re: Ditto by Oladimejyy(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2018
Eya.Your village people haff catch up with yougringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ditto by storge: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2018
grin

Those days of thinking pregnancy is once you enter.... Good times... Anyways, enjoy the feeling of worrying.. You can also continue where you stopped when her period comes again. Next time be even more daring... Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Ditto by crismark(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2018
dis is d most confusing post i ve read in nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Ditto by Pubichairs(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2018
wetin this one de yarn.

2 Likes

Re: Ditto by Daniwes: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ditto
Re: Ditto by Daniwes: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Ditto by storge: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
Daniwes:

Abeg bro, pls can you expantiate. I m freaking worried and trying to be calm at the same time

She's not pregnant and you'll still continue with the deed when you get over your worry. Next time you might go as much as bursting inside her

1 Like

Re: Ditto by oyatz(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
I have been in similar circumstances.

Wait for 2 weeks then try to do serum pregnancy test.
Re: Ditto by Maxi112: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin grin I can relate to this, give her some time bro, if she's truly pregnant, keep it.

2 Likes

Re: Ditto by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
there is a 99% chance she is preggy. cum or no cum, period or no period, fvcking without CD na preg prep!
buy pregnancy self test strip and do a test yourself with her early morning urine.
Re: Ditto by Daniwes: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ditto
Re: Ditto by Daniwes: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ditto
Re: Ditto by Daniwes: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
Bdbd
Re: Ditto by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
What happen to pregnancy test tube tongue it just 150 undecided

1 Like

Re: Ditto by Maxi112: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
Daniwes:

bro.. Pls can you share your experience
shes not pregnant, you have a long way to go brother, so brace up. She might not see her period in the next 3month, the pill you gave her is behind all these. But then, watch her closely.
Re: Ditto by chloride6: 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lol grin

Na the postinor scatter the period.

Calm down no be so belly dey enter.

1 Like

Re: Ditto by Anoti1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin Obago.

On a serious note, just relax bro. Get a PT strip nd run d early morning preggy test on her. Hopefully it'll be negative.

Also, judging from ur write up, the girl doesn't mind having a baby for u. Lemme advice u from experience; run away from dat girl if ur nt ready to have a child nw. Such ladies will always find a way to get wat they want. Even condom might nt save u.

Find a girl who is scared of getting preggy nw as much as u are nd everything will be fine.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ditto by InfernoNig: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Congtatulations. Consequences of eating without using spoon. Well u guy should run a test, then decide on next step. I wish you well
Re: Ditto by drezzyx(m): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
She Is pregnant or infected
Re: Ditto by roarik(f): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
when u know u ain't ready to be a father,y doing it raw? go for pregnancy test..she might not be pregnant
Re: Ditto by Ibenny(f): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Congratulations in advance.
Re: Ditto by dingbang(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
All these guys that will be having sex with my future wife and be giving her dangerous pills to take.. Just note that I will do same to your sisters oo...
Re: Ditto by Matrycx(m): 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
krissconnect:
you were riding without a condom for sometime and you expected the hands of God abi David de gea to shield u both
This cracked me up, hands of David de gea
�����
Re: Ditto by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
not pregnant, jare. the last scare i had. babe come my house we nack with cd for night, i remove cd sleep. cheesy for morning we fuk for like 1 min, i no wan cum as i get anoda match the same day. a week later naso yeye gal begin say she get belle , con see fear. i con dey browse how long does sperm stay on the tip before dying grin

1 Like

Re: Ditto by Shila16: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
Truth is that the girl was already pregnant before ,she just wants to put the paternity on you by force ,my guy be wise
Re: Ditto by Taiwo20(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
I will not answer u
Re: Ditto by bossrillboss: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
amateur boiz abi na yaros I go call dem self,dem go just dey enta puna anyhow and cum dey disturb pple for nairaland anyhow. grin grin grin
Re: Ditto by Nutase: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Daniwes:
Hii guys... Pls help with this situation really bothering me.
Early this year, I met a girl who just started her undergraduate program in the city I live. Things moved so smooth, in a week, we were already making out with hand and MouthAction
Things moved so fast, she came to my house (2nd week in January )and we has sex. This time, she complained of pains so I stopped and pulled out the CD. After a while she began riding on me for like 15seconds, then I pushed her away. I didn't 'cumm' and I wasn't even close to it... However, that same day, she started complaining of severe cramps, which continued to the following day and days on when she developed mild bloating.
I researched materials online and figured pregnancy symptoms shouldnt come so quick and assumed it should be symptoms of something else.
Anyway, fast-forward to first week in February, she said she saw her period, which came at the usual time. She ended her 4 days period on the 7th. On the 8th, we had sex with no protection at the start which lasted for a few seconds then I put the CD on. On the 10/11th, we had sex again and no protection for sometime again. This time a bit longer (as I was finding it hard to cum), before I put the CD. All through, I was never close to ejaculating.
It was later I started reading more about the sperm content of precum and other stuff. Hence, on the 13th, I gave her the morning after pill(plan b) cos I was really scared of what might go wrong. A week from then, she started exhibiting all manner of symptoms, from spotting to bleeding, to cramps, sore breasts, whitish discharge. I also read that the morning after pill causes such side effects but I was still worried. ..
I know I made a mistake, which i really regret. I just want to know the chances of she getting pregnant. I m being very careful of the way i m dealing with her now, cos I kinda realise she won't mind having a baby for me, and somehow even wants it.. And I m not ready for that.
Pls advise from you guys with similar or more experience.. What are her chances of getting pregnant?
all this 2 days sober attitude. I can bet you if she doesn't get pregnant from this one you will resume your skinning activities again. Better be sure you can marry her because its obvious you will impregnate her at the end of it all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett / What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) / See Me See Wahala!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.