Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? (2732 Views)

She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? / If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? by labusinessguide: 6:05am On Aug 05, 2018
Good evening house and madam.
My ex broke up with me without any reason.
I had no choice but to move on.
My problem now is my present girlfriend, she is beautiful, tall and has good shape but not good in bed and also not romantic at all.
Read¦
https://www.amaraofficial.com/2018/08/should-i-dump-my-girlfriend-for-not.html
Re: She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 05, 2018
Get a life silly blogger

1 Like

Re: She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? by labusinessguide: 6:14am On Aug 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
Get a life silly blogger

Being a blogger is not a silly job okay...

I've already gotten a life blogging to help humanity.

Enjoy the rest of today!

Yours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? by bigtt76(f): 6:18am On Aug 05, 2018
If s3x is the main reason for dating her .....by all means possible, discard her. But if she's a good companion, keep her and teach her how you want your s3x sessions to be like!

labusinessguide:
My problem now is my present girlfriend, she is beautiful, tall and has good shape but not good in bed and also not romantic at all.
Read¦

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? by Tolexander: 6:44am On Aug 05, 2018
bigtt76:
If s3x is the main reason for dating her .....by all means possible, discard her. But if she's a good companion, keep her and teach her how you want your s3x sessions to be like!

you didn't tell me that you are now a relationship counselor cheesy
Re: She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? by bigtt76(f): 7:31am On Aug 05, 2018
cheesy one need to tell the OP what he wants to hear naaaaah! Abi no bi so? tongue

Tolexander:
you didn't tell me that you are now a relationship counselor cheesy
Re: She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? by Lozano: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2018
Teach her
Re: She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? by donbachi(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2018
She is not gud in bed....u wan build house there?
Re: She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? by thanki410(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2018
Chief Fuckufucku. Sir Romantic chairman. Leave her for no reason too.

1 Like

Re: She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? by Mr2wealth: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
Yes dump her. Try APC (All Promises Cancelled)
Olodo Blogger. grin
Re: She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? by vicben27(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
most girls are boring on bed. l don't know if they are tryin to play the good girl role.
Re: She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? by Lordbooster(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Had one like that too jad to dump her ain't fun on bed....check our signature for some 18+ naija stuffs
Re: She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
labusinessguide:
Read¦
Are you now advertising for Amara Blessing Nwosu?
Re: She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? by nelsonebby(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
labusinessguide:

Being a blogger is not a silly job okay...
I've already gotten a life blogging to help humanity.
Enjoy the rest of today!
Yours
You make up fake sex stories
Re: She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? by milemimi93(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
labusinessguide:
Read¦

If you don't like the heat please leave the kitchen.

Another man's food is another man's poison.

There are guys looking for such ladies.

Sex is not everything.
Re: She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? by milemimi93(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
vicben27:
most girls are boring on bed. l don't know if they are tryin to play the good girl role.

Yes the tryna play Miss good girl.

So you won't tagged them "Ho.es"
Re: She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? by GoldenJulius(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Get a side chick
Re: She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? by labusinessguide: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
nelsonebby:

You make up fake sex stories

Feeble mind make assumptions.

A page that has over 200k followers cannot be making fake sex stories.

I guess you think that everyone who posts on Naira land is making a fake story.

www.amaraofficial.com stands out...

(1) (Reply)

I Just Found Out She Has A Kid After Dating For 3yrs. / At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? / Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.