Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (25389 Views)

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / See How My Female Neigbhours Reacted After Gave This Young Boy The Red Pill / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by Fourwinds: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
MChaze25:
One of the reasons am parking out this January...

Stupid set of neighbors even landlord sef dey gossip like Olodo

Imagine landlord advising you to dump your girlfriend when you barely talk to him?

imagine landlord telling you that your fellow bachelor in the same compound doesn't put generator for his girlfriend to enjoy the night.

Imagine landlord asking my fellow bachelor's girlfriend who impregnated her in the middle of a yard meeting?

Imagine landlord that will advise you to buy land and bulid a house when he built rubbish and haven't even fenced his land properly?

i can go on without stopping..

i now hate compounds that landlords live in them!

I had three female neigbours that kept gossiping throughout 2016 and got evicted in 2017 coz of not paying rent.
they spent precious time talking and not working.
They even welcomed me the day i parked in with brazen unguided gossips in my presence!
looking at my face you won't dare say those things to me as a neighbour....what is in my mind is never for the consumption for public domain....

even where I live, neighbours and I give ourselves space even though it is flats...

I remember when my landlord brother asked me if I won't celebrate Sallah for him...my response to him that day won't allow him to ask a similar thing next time. ..

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by lexy2014: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
NoLotty7:
From your own experience,coments with the dos and dont while living in the same building with such people.
if u can't beat them join them.u might even....
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
MrMcJay:
Very simple solution.

1 Go to Oyingbo market and buy a big bag of unpeeled Egusi.

2 When next they come to your house, put off the TV, say something like 'Mama Chizoba, now that you're here, help me peel small egusi".

3 Use paint rubber and pack a heavy heap of egusi in front of her let her peel.

Sit back, relax and see what God will do.

Lol i just kept laughing.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by NoLotty7(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
lexy2014:
if u can't beat them join them.u might even....
look at your life,smh.
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by hooklover: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
Imagine a Neigbor who I don't know monitor me with ladies telling me jookinly bros u dey try oh the kind waist I dey c enter ur room every time God bless u with better body oh..
By me beer now make I take enjoy Xmas ...

Thus na married dry lady dey talk so oh..

Marry an idle lady her job will be monitoring of everybody around free of charge..
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by lexy2014: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
NoLotty7:
look at your life,smh.
am looking at it. Are u looking at ur own?
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by benzene00: 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
manikspears:

i hope you know that with that kind of attitude tim may not be alive for long
is that so
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by cbrass(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
1Sharon:

Wow..they really discuss this?

Yes oo grin very annoying set of homo sapiens
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by cbrass(m): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
MChaze25:

You never know them sef..

one will be shouting at her fellow gossip neighbour jovially in broad daylight.

"mama favour you don leave shop rush back to collect styles from your husband abi!"

i just couldn't believe my ears!!

Lol, it seems you dey stay for my neighborhood ni grin
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by sleepingqueen25(f): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2018
smulti:

your moniker reminds me one canteen that always display ( FOOD IS READY ) early in the morning when they had never put water on the fire
Now u made me laugh
Re: How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? by toygod2: 11:09pm On May 04, 2018
Heheh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! / "Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.