Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (4142 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by ubunja(m): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Omar09:

I liked that picture of "you" better.
lol me too. But girls are also nice. How you doing
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Omar09(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
ubunja:

Doing great. Just tryna let some dudes understand that even tho Harvey exercised his rights tho in the wrong way, but he shot himself in the leg. How are you?

1 Like

Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Meedon: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Theriously

Who cares
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Brunicekid(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Wowww
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Lightangel65: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Feminists crap. Boom ignored
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by seniorgozman(m): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
You are right
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Jeweltz(f): 8:34am On Mar 15, 2020
High valued men don't care about all these. I know because I've been with one in time past
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Digmygold: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2020
ubunja:

Omar09

Are you that dumb to think that was Ubunja? Ask him to go LIVE with you on instagram or facebook.Make i DM his wrinkled face to you. You go pick race. Dumb people everywhere.
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Omar09(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2020
Digmygold:

Omar09

Are you that dumb to think that was Ubunja? Ask him to go LIVE with you on instagram or facebook.Make i DM his wrinkled face to you. You go pick race. Dumb people everywhere.

That picture of the Yoruba guy is ubunja. I like to think so.
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Digmygold: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2020
Omar09:

That picture of the Yoruba guy is ubunja. I like to think so.

Thats not Ubunja. He is a wicked soul. He used the picture of somebody else. Ask the him to do a live video with you and see the wrinkled frustrated papa behind the moniker since he is claiming to be open to all.
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Omar09(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2020
Digmygold:

Thats not Ubunja. He is a wicked soul. He used the picture of somebody else. Ask the him to do a live video with you and see the wrinkled frustrated papa behind the moniker since he is claiming to be open to all.

Ain't you the dude or lady who uncovered his picture to be that Yoruba guy, why the sudden change? Please you have put a face on the unknown man and I like to leave it like that. At least I wouldn't be having dreams of how ubunja gonna look when I meet with him later.... Cause I'm gonna meet him. The faceless dude now has a face and you wanna ruin it for him and for me. Damn!
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Digmygold: 10:54am On Mar 15, 2020
Omar09:

Ain't you the dude or lady who uncovered his picture to be that Yoruba guy, why the sudden change? Please you have put a face on the unknown man and I like to leave it like that. At least I wouldn't be having dreams of how ubunja gonna look when I meet with him later.... Cause I'm gonna meet him. The faceless dude now has a face and you wanna ruin it for him and for me. Damn!

Are you going to meet with him in the air or are you going to force the frustrated ruined old man hiding behind Ubunja moniker out of his shi*thole? You dont need to go far.Ask for his phone number na and do a video call. grin
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Digmygold: 10:58am On Mar 15, 2020
ubunja:

These are the ones you use for your daily masturbation for your pvssy starved wrinkled prick.lol. Hahahaha. You will die frustrated i swear.
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Omar09(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2020
Digmygold:

[/b]Are you going to meet with him in the air or are you going to force the frustrated ruined old man hiding behind Ubunja moniker out of his shi*thole?[b] You dont need to go far. [/i]Ask for his phone number na and do a video call.[i] grin

@bolded shouldn't bother you.

shocked I didn't even think of @italics...
Re: Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by jobstart: 1:01am On Apr 01, 2020
krogerexperiencee wants to provide these groups with the ability to purchase the items they need when fewer shoppers are present,” said Amy McCormick, corporate affairs manager for Kroger’s Columbus division.
https://krogerexperiencee.com/greatpeople-me-kroger-employee-login-portal

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Sucked Her And Tasted Something Like Milk / This Half Caribbean - Half white Girl Told Me I Need A Boyfriend / Boyfriend Narrowly Escapes As Angry Girlfriend Almost Crush Him Multiple Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.