Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back (1918 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back by Romanic: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
This last christmas,specifically on Xmas Eve,I attended a party and met my ex, Larry. We didnt speak when we both saw each other but before the party ended,he sent for me and we talked,long story short,we reconnected and I ended up with him in his apartment. It was clear that we wanted to pick up from where we stopped. That is after almost two years apart.

Next Day,I sent a text to my boyfriend that we are done and I quickly moved on with Larry. My boyfriend tried to call me,text..begged me but I didnt respond to him anymore.

http://livelystones.com.ng/met-ex-christmas-want-back/
Re: I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
My Ex Saw Me But Didnt Know How To Tell me She Wanted Me back...
How Can I Love Her again When I Have Met Much better girls Out There...
She Can Go To Hell!!!
Re: I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back by FakoMaybach1: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
La click la bangderderdang

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back by ORAGBON(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
Its happen to most people, it's your ability to say no to the temptation.
Re: I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back by phintohlar(f): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
You went back to your Ex, and you're currently someone's Ex, you'll eventually marry someone's Ex.. We are nothing but Ex or Exes... Gbogbo wa ni akube

1 Like

Re: I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back by Templa(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
Haha

1 Like

Re: I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back by cattyfundz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
next pls
Re: I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
Am waiting for the exes to come and comment
Re: I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back by Oxster(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Am waiting for the exes to come and comment

U self ehhh,,comon reply fb messages u can't,I tired 4 u oh
Re: I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
Oxster:

U self ehhh,,comon reply fb messages u can't,I tired 4 u oh

Am not a facebook fun
Re: I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back by Oxster(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Am not a facebook fun

So,,which platform do u really relate to?what'sapp??send ur number via fb,Happi new year

But if u think am pestering you or u don't want to relate with me,tell me kwa
Re: I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
phintohlar:
You went back to your Ex, and you're currently someone's Ex, you'll eventually marry someone's Ex.. We are nothing but Ex or Exes... Gbogbo wa ni akube
And the cycle keeps going round and round.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A Girl That Is HIV Positive? / Man Grabs His Wife's Butt On Power Bike To Celebrate Their 1st Anniversary(pics / Who Is Your Best Nairaland Mod ? Word Appreciation Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.