Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (570648 Views)

UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Psalmjayy: 6:19am On Mar 20, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by skubido(m): 6:21am On Mar 20, 2018
Hmmmm, lobatan, wahala dey oo... Ayele.

GOD is Merciful sha.. E will c him 2ru.

Tanks a lot 4d update ma

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by fam24(f): 6:30am On Mar 20, 2018
All the curses coming to past in their lives. Crystal will be pregnant and Oba won't even be around to accept responsibility.

It's well with them. I hope they won't lose totally before God forgives them

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by tillaman(m): 7:17am On Mar 20, 2018
What a good way to kick off a Tuesday, thanks TT, you already know you are blessed!!

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by ayotomiwa01(f): 7:28am On Mar 20, 2018
hmmmn so sad,d aftermath of their action is catching up.I jez pray God's mercy speaks for them...

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by mofy1(f): 7:36am On Mar 20, 2018
Come and shi shum thing ooo

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by abuhson(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2018
Wow wow such breathtaking story started late afternoon yesterday and here I am..

Was wow by the awesome testimony of the writer in between God is Great....more health and wealth upon ur greased elbow

Anticipating.......

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by bimberry1307(f): 8:20am On Mar 20, 2018
yeah, God is good, great and merciful. sorry Oba, few minutes of enjoyment robbed you of your glory. May the Mercies of God shine on you and us all. Thanks rachealfst.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by princessadeola(f): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2018
Sin is very deadly. it can destroy a life within a second. God will not allow us to fall into sin that will destroy our lives. God have mercy on them. Weldone ma'am

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by temig(f): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2018
hmmmm I know God will surely take control . since they have asked for forgiveness .IT IS WELL

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Deckline(m): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2018
I can't believe i'm actually crying embarassed embarassed Honestly Op,you deserve a medal.

2 Likes

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by kaytolee(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2018
1john 1vs 9 says
But if we confess our sin to God,he can always be trusted to forgive us and take our sin away....

surely thing will change for better....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Chigold121(f): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2018
Sin is a reproach but our God is a merciful God, so u will surely recover all @oba

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by SparrowNet(m): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2018
GHOST MODE DEACTIVATED!!! "My son, you are like
Samson, be careful..."
But one thing the Bible made me
understand is that Samson's hair
grew again and he got his power
back. One thing is certain, God is a
merciful God and just like Samson, I
believe my hair will grow again. And
I’ll get back everything I lost to sin." Truly the wages of sin is death (spiritual death) Ride on Rfst

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by cyndy1000(f): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2018
So this true not a dream. ah Now I know the importance of being warned by parents of an issue . God please don't let Crystal pass through her mother passed through. Please save On for him. All the jobs lost in one morning. Things are truly spiritual.
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by afolabiwunmi: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2018
Thanks for the update ma

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Pinkfeet: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2018
rechealfst thanks for the update

oba don't think a lot , God is a merciful God . he will surely has mercy on you .

mama rechealfst, oba and crystal future is in your hand in this story . I beg give them happy ending ooooooo . As you give afam and amara .

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by yvesboss(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2018
When will i get a prediction right in this book series

I was wrong again undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by labelle123(f): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2018
This is true i thought i was dreaming

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by stevodot22(m): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2018
Chai!!! Oba yaf disappointed me, u no fit hold body for just 2 months. Anyways, God is merciful.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2018
Wat a terrible mistake, tanks a lot ma for d update

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2018
OMG!!!
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Sojikhing: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
This has move from just story to life event u cant just tell what will happened next and this is additional lesson no matter how smart and good u are in predicting and planning your future your never know what mistakes u will find yourself in the next few minutes. oba is on a journey to seek God face and the best thing to do is to move to a place he can think straight and focus with God. CRYSTAL will heal also if they both stand together in God. its trial Job go tru it also..

Great work lady(Toyin taiwo) God bless u for impacting in our life

2 Likes

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by tayosmatts(f): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
This story just brings to mind the scripture that admonishes us to always check ourselves lest we fall into sin. Watch and pray that should be our motto in life. Thanks for a nice and true to life work. GHOST MODE DEACTIVATED!!!

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Ennyolah: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
This story is really taking another dimension o.my prayer to God is just to help guide our youth from premarital sex.Mama T God bless you greatly for this teaching and story.Amen.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by yvesboss(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
tayosmatts:
This story just brings to mind the scripture that admonishes us to always check ourselves lest we fall into sins. Watch and pray that should be our motto in life. Thanks for a nice and true to life work. GHOST MODE DEACTIVATED!!!

Where are you ghosting to
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Melancholy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Haaa! Rechealfst, just continue o cos am sure God knows the number of ur house. lol

For this update you need to see how i was shouting and at the same time enjoying it. Its irresistible!

I'm learning from this big time.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by samwobi(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pearl05:

See blame. Oba that pounced on her, is innocent. Stop blaming the woman joor. The two are responsible for what came their way.

Crystal thought it's by power, hence didn't heed to advices from their parents.

Rahealfst, thank you for opening the eyes of many to the dangers of pre-martial intimacy. May God bless you.
Oba has to share the blame too. But from the story, she got into 2 relationships and could not close her legs in any.
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by samwobi(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
neurojosh:
must she have sex in all her relationships really bruv, really

my mind dey tell me say nah dream.... i shd trust moi mind
Her Matter weak me, hope your mind won't fail you nw?
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by samwobi(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
See How Oba Just Paused His Life Nw

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by mercyymai(f): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Infact dz update almst affect my day, i dnt knw y i read it on my way 2 work. it was like something bad happen 2 me. i pity oba and crystal and d worst of all wen he lost all job in just one morning. thks 4 d exposing our youth 2 d spiritual implication of premarital sex. i really learn big time. God Bless U real gud

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by yvesboss(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
mercyymai:
Infact dz update almst affect my day, i dnt knw y i read it on my way 2 work. it was like something bad happen 2 me. i pity oba and crystal and d worst of all wen he lost all job in just one morning. thks 4 d exposing our youth 2 d spiritual implication of premarital sex. i really learn big time. God Bless U real gud

I share that feeling too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (67) (Reply)

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.