Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop (6613 Views)

How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) / How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant / I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

So u never still sleep!
Ass licker try get sense this 2018 na
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by biacan(f): 3:26am On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Fucvk ugringrin ask me again!
Martin so you sabi bad thing like this

Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by Martin0(m): 6:37am On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
Martin so you sabi bad thing like this

So "fucvk u" don become something bad these day's abi?grin

Una sef eh!
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by Martin0(m): 6:38am On Jan 04, 2018
SpareNo1:
Ass licker try get sense this 2018 na

Uchu!grin
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by biacan(f): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

So "fucvk u" don become something bad these day's abi?grin
Una sef eh!
You just dey surprise me everyday oooo
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by Martin0(m): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
You just dey surprise me everyday oooo

How?
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by biacan(f): 7:26am On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

How?
You nor waiting I dey talk about
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by tallskinnyperv(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2018
not ready to go into another relationship again cos of number 10 cry
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by Martin0(m): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
You nor waiting I dey talk about
Na wa for u oo!grin
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by Ifyounogetmoney(m): 9:19am On Jan 04, 2018
mhisbliss:
lol they're other better threads on nairaland

Tag me to them, you hear. kiss wink cheesy
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by sylvez(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2018
makydebbie:
Honestly I had the same feeling reading that particular post.

don't mind op
he forgot that we are religious people
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by solomorinho(m): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
sylvez:
No 5
op, I said No 5
pls explain No 5

is that how promiscuous this generation is?
you now have sex without commitment, you fornicate without any guilt!!!!

I'm 25 and responsible, the last time I had sex was last year.

Checked my calender. Last year is not even up to a week
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by zicoraads: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
sylvez:

don't mind op
I didn't get the sarcasm in your post, until now cheesy.

Makydebbie, coman carry your brother grin I'm certain your last time too was last year tongue
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by makydebbie(f): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
zicoraads:

Makydebbe, coman carry your brother grin I'm certain your last time too was last year tongue
Sex without commitment? It's sad.

sylvez:

don't mind op
We're in the 21st century of perverted minds, high libidos and promiscuity.
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by zicoraads: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
makydebbie:
Sex without commitment? It's sad.

We're in the 21st century of perverted minds, high libidos and promiscuity.
Haven't heard of one night stands? tongue

Its not a 21st century thing, been going down right from our great grandfathers. Technology just makes it easy for us to know and hear about it.
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by makydebbie(f): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
zicoraads:

Haven't heard of one night stands? tongue

Its not a 21st century thing, been going down right from our great grandfathers. Technology just makes it easy for us to know and hear about it.
Nope.

Sex isn't a big deal anymore and people don't hide the shame that accompanies the act. Sex with a total stranger for the fun of it? Not cool. It's not even about the technology, even with the technology, you can hide it. You don't have to tell anybody anything. But when it's not a big deal anymore, you'll darn the consequences because there's none.
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by sylvez(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
zicoraads:

Makydebbie, coman carry your brother grin I'm certain your last time too was last year tongue

you didn't get the sarcasm.....is it my fault...
but I Makydebbie did
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by sylvez(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
zicoraads:

but Makydebbie did
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by imustsaymymindo: 2:16am On Jan 05, 2018
makydebbie:
Nope.

Sex isn't a big deal anymore and people don't hide the shame that accompanies the act. Sex with a total stranger for the fun of it? Not cool. It's not even about the technology, even with the technology, you can hide it. You don't have to tell anybody anything. But when it's not a big deal anymore, you'll darn the consequences because there's none.

Sorry, the text on your profile is from what book?
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by makydebbie(f): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2018
imustsaymymindo:

Sorry, the text on your profile is from what book?
What particular text?

Good morning.
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by makydebbie(f): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2018
sylvez:

but I Makydebbi did
wink
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by imustsaymymindo: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
makydebbie:
What particular text?

Good morning.

Googled it. The book is a short poetry named her. Is there any way I can get the free version of the pdf?
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
Number 10 very hilarious cheesy
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by makydebbie(f): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
imustsaymymindo:

Googled it. The book is a short poetry named her. Is there any way I can get the free version of the pdf?
Please I'm seriously lost here. What particular text and book?
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by imustsaymymindo: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
makydebbie:
Please I'm seriously lost here. What particular text and book?

The text that starts with "in a generation of people...." and the book title is "her".
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by makydebbie(f): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by richythePH(f): 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
makydebbie:
I said it from my head. angry

Are you talking about, "We're in the 21st century of perverted minds, high libidos and promiscuity"?

he's refering to the pic on ur profile and i'm also interested in getting the pdf file too if you dont mind and of course if you've got it
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by makydebbie(f): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
richythePH:

he's refering to the pic on ur profile and i'm also interested in getting the pdf file too if you dont mind and of course if you've got it

I stole it from a friend's whatsapp dp.

imustsaymymindo:

The text that starts with "in a generation of people...." and the book title is "her".
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by richythePH(f): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
makydebbie:

ok then.....thanks anyways

and remember it's 2018 @bolded lipsrsealed.............it has to stop!!
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by makydebbie(f): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
richythePH:

ok then.....thanks anyways

and remember it's 2018 @bolded lipsrsealed.............it has to stop!!
Lol, sure it'll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by imustsaymymindo: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
makydebbie:

Okay. Gracias.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos / A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage / Best Ways To Win A Girl's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.