Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop (6660 Views)

How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) / How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant / I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Op don't be disappointed. What you wrote is true. All those people attacking you are just bittered because you ve just told them exactly the truth. Like they say,truth is always bitter. Nice one bro.

1 Like

Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by Martin0(m): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
biacan:
Of remove number two........ any man that fails to give his fiance money is not a MAN

#brokeguysthread

U say wetin??

I nor blam u say!
D small small breast wey u don get dey make u feel boss abi carry shoulder well ooogringrin

Anyway wheelbarrow pusher like us go soon get there!
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by zicoraads: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
MizMyColi:
Ehn ehn, Zic...

I agree with all but 3 and 8.

3. What if she genuinely needs someone to talk to...concerning her issues? It does not hurt to show grace and be her friend, does it? I mean, as long as she doesn't do it overbearingly.

8. Na so. Akuko. This one you are saying, is because you are just not interested in going far with the person.
Like, seriously, if you now wife her nko? The privacy kini still holds

Oooshey, baddsetgrin
I dey my mango tree dey obsaf.
Madam Ada cheesy cheesy

It's the overbearing thing that this post seeks to address. When someone is suddenly turned into a grandfather, father, brother, uncle, aunty and all. You will solve one's financial problem, the next day, another one would come. You will ask to take out, they will bring all their friends. Ahn ahn. Wee a man die? angry

And as for number 8, I have too many secrets in my phone grin I won't check yours, don't come close to mine angry grin
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by zicoraads: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Op don't be disappointed. What you wrote is true. All those people attacking you are just bittered because you ve just told them exactly the truth. Like they say,truth is always bitter. Nice one bro.
Trust me, I know when the truth hurts. Disappointed ké? grin I'm talking to the few ones that are matured and sensible. The rest can continue bleating away grin

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Farano angry

We need to be heard also embarassed angry
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by Mzihterchibest(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
[/color][i][/i]
mhisbliss:
[color=blue]I'm not, I can't believe despite all the trash he spewed on my thread, this is the hogwash he could come up with, weak comeback for a lady and this is coming from an alleged guy grin
Mzihterchibest:
[/color]
mhisbliss pls dnt play games??okk swrth
mhisbliss:
[color=blue]I'm not, I can't believe despite all the trash he spewed on my thread, this is the hogwash he could come up with, weak comeback for a lady and this is coming from an alleged guy grin
bea is nt like that but u hav to understand me
[b][/b]about being real,always see urself despite what others think? If u are nt selling the real u to pple? You are selling ur self short
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by MizMyColi(f): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
zicoraads:

Madam Ada cheesy cheesy

It's the overbearing thing that this post seeks to address. When someone is suddenly turned into a grandfather, father, brother, uncle, aunty and all. You will solve one's financial problem, the next day, another one would come. You will ask to take out, they will bring all their friends. Ahn ahn. Wee a man die? angry

And as for number 8, I have too many secrets in my phone grin I won't check yours, don't come close to mine angry grin

Lol
He he he he he he he he

Okay, I understand now.

Well, for the second part, you would need to marry a woman who is liberal.
Cos if the opposite is the case, she will triple the pepper in your food and you won't know what hit you!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by Ifyounogetmoney(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
mhisbliss:
lemme stop commenting jare, it makes the dead thread to trend, I wouldn't want that, ciao

Oshey!!!! Trend setter...... grin cheesy grin

Don't go na. Stay small you hear embarassed embarassed undecided

4 Likes

Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by biacan(f): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

U say wetin??

I nor blam u say!
D small small breast wey u don get dey make u feel boss abi carry shoulder well ooogringrin

Anyway wheelbarrow pusher like us go soon get there!
Fuuuuukeeeeeeeee Martin you say waiting........

Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by zicoraads: 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
MizMyColi:

Lol
He he he he he he he he

Okay, I understand now.

Well, for the second part, you would need to marry a woman who is liberal.
Cos if the opposite is the case, she will triple the pepper in your food and you won't know what hit you!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This one na singles talk nau. You think I would want to hide my phones away from madam?! cheesy

Lai lai!

2 Likes

Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by dubemnaija: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
mhisbliss:
lol their comeback is very weak and basically the same thing, sex money and pucci, I just tire for those pained boys

But this guys enter u wella o! Small gals that sees guys as their ATM everywhere. Smh for this ur "my boyfriend must be bigger than my dad" mentality undecided
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by mhisbliss(f): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Mzihterchibest:
[co][i][/i]
bea is nt like that but u hav to understand me
[b][/b]about being real,always see urself despite what others think? If u are nt selling the real u to pple? You are selling ur self short
one thing is certain, I can never be a beguiler so real me or not, I could care less about anyones opinion, I'm not here to buy affection and try to befriend everyone like a two faced bigot, I air my opinion, how you react afterward is your headache
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by Martin0(m): 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
biacan:
Fuuuuukeeeeeeeee Martin you say waiting........

Fucvk ugringrin ask me again!
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by mhisbliss(f): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ifyounogetmoney:

Oshey!!!! Trend setter...... grin cheesy grin

Don't go na. Stay small you hear embarassed embarassed undecided
lol they're other better threads on nairaland
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by habsydiamond(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
Truth is bitter like alomo......na that kind girl u go won take out for date wey go carry 4 of her friends follow ...they are all from Brookline mehn
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by zicoraads: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
mhisbliss:
lol they're other better threads on nairaland
And yet, you keep coming back here cheesy grin

I can see through you wink
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by makydebbie(f): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
zicoraads:

Some people have history here. And those things are things from their real lives. Besides, there is something about a person's online persona. Trust me, as much as people would say 'It's just online, it's for fun.' People's online personas are mostly not a different one from their real lives.

It's very easy to know who someone is from their posts on any of their social media activity. Ever wonder why some hiring companies go all out to check your social media activities before employing you?
Okay then, if you say so.
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by Mzihterchibest(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
mhisbliss:
one thing is certain, I can never be a beguiler so real me or not, I could care less about anyones opinion, I'm not here to buy affection and try to befriend everyone like a two faced bigot, I air my opinion, how you react afterward is your headache
hmmm in everything u do be ready for rejection ,wow u make my day nice today on NAIRALAND thankQ swrth #mhisbliss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by mhisbliss(f): 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
Mzihterchibest:

hmmm in everything u do be ready for rejection ,wow u make my day nice today on NAIRALAND thankQ swrth #mhisbliss
welcome
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by pocohantas(f): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
Now they know truth is bitter.
How sweet was it when mhisbliss created hers?
Menist everywhere... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by mhisbliss(f): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
pocohantas:
lol the menist word always cracks me upcheesy
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
This thread is funny cheesy! What is funnier though is the fact that it is coming from Someone who criticized /condemned the original thread. If this isn't hypocrisy what else could it be?

Be mild in judgment, never be eager to criticize others opinion or way of life because one day you might end up acting or thinking like they do. Life isn't static tongue

2 Likes

Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by zicoraads: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
This thread is funny cheesy! What is funnier though is the fact that it is coming from Someone who criticized /condemned the original thread. If this isn't hypocrisy what else could it be?

Be mild in judgment, never be eager to criticize others opinion or way of life because one day you might end up acting or thinking like they do. Life isn't static tongue
Ruthy Ruthy! You have the most beautiful smile I've seen in a very long time. And your complexion, wow! The color of your eyes are just perfect!

Hello smiley
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by zicoraads: 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
pocohantas:
Stop doing feminist police and go talk to your boy undecided

Some of the ones who are championing you are really and truly to dumb to even think for themselves tongue

2 Likes

Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by Martin0(m): 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:

So u never still sleep!
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by pocohantas(f): 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
zicoraads:

Stop doing feminist police and go talk to your boy undecided

Some of the ones who are championing you are really and truly to dumb to even think for themselves tongue

Na the ones wey dey champion you get sense?
Them get sense and they can't see there is no difference between this and the thread you're countering. Yet y'all came there to bark.
Menist police undecided

Which boy, by the way?
mhisbliss:
lol the menist word always cracks me upcheesy

I just like the sound of it...
I intentionally refused to take corrections, menist it is grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by zicoraads: 12:04am On Jan 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Na the ones wey dey champion you get sense?
Them get sense and they can't see there is no difference between this and the thread you're countering. Yet y'all came there to bark.
Menist police undecided

Which boy, by the way?
Of course, some of the points raised in the former were valid. But when you use terms like 'most', you lose me in whatever argument you are trying to have. But since this is a counter, 'we' also decided to retain the term, even though we kicked against it.

My 'champions' haf sense nau. They are bringing points. Yours are basically just running and bleating all over, with no sensible rebuttal. It wasnt expected anyway. Never expected much from them grin. Well, one or two are normal, sensible commenters anyway.

I know you are sweetheart at heart. All these machó thing is all a façade wink And, you know the boy. That boy really does like you. Saying he is so into you is understating it. Again, go talk to your boy kiss

Leave these dunderheads to me cool

2 Likes

Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by stacyadams: 12:04am On Jan 04, 2018
grin grin a woman of 30 years will video her self for 10 miniutes pouting and fooling herself and then upload on whatsapp...konitnu..ur mates don marry finish...continu slaying on social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by Espada10: 12:05am On Jan 04, 2018
zicoraads:

When you place a mirror in front of them, they resort to insults. Who cares about you remembering my moniker? cheesy Does it add anything to my life or my account balance? undecided I didn't even remember your existence until a mention was made about your infamy here sometime back.

I'll leave the illiterate part out. You are obviously pained to have called me that. Now let's look at the issues.

I'm not against high standards. And ladies who aspire and work to be rich. In short, I'm a sucker for such ladies. They tickle every fancy in me. But you on the other hand sees a guy as your ladder to that success. To you, a guy who owns a Range is already a success. Which is the typical mentality of the average Lagos girl.

A lady who knows her onions aspire to be better than their parents, not meet someone who is better. Your success shouldn't be tied to a guy, but on you.

Finally, I don't care if you reply my mentions or not. You'll read this and that is enough for me. Be glad that I'm schooling you for free. Normally, I charge people to listen to me knock sense into them wink
Savage you are..Chill you got not

2 Likes

Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by MicNz(m): 12:27am On Jan 04, 2018
free2ryhme:

This is how you recognize a child poster

And a child quoter.
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 04, 2018
free2ryhme:

This is how you recognize a child poster
a55licker shut tha hell up.
Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by xendra: 1:01am On Jan 04, 2018
zicoraads:

Yea, right grin

I know how it feels to look directly into the mirror and see a reflection you would rather not see tongue
really? aww must be a bad experience for you, I'm sorry I don't know how you feel.

1 Like

Re: Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 04, 2018
zicoraads:

Ruthy Ruthy! You have the most beautiful smile I've seen in a very long time. And your complexion, wow! The color of your eyes are just perfect!

Hello smiley
Bro, how did you figure her complexion from a black and white picture?

Btw, that's a catfish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Would You Marry Amongst These 2 Girls? (picture) / Must He Call Everyday? / Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.