Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! (25531 Views)

Do You Know You Can Actually Buy Ripple XRP From 360 To 365 Instead Of 400 / Buy Ripple XRP, DOGE, Stellar And Bytecoin For The Future Today / How Can I Buy Ripple Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by kelvainoij: 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
GOOD INVESTMENT IS THE KEY TO FINANCIAL GROWTH.
Bitclub is a good investment option to start with this year� follow the link to get started��
https:///send?phone=2348142352634&text=am%20interested%20in%20your%20Bitclub%20Advantage%20Business%20Opportunity%20please%20Tell%20me%20more
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Najwal: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
READ PEOPLE

Dhawal Nanavati:
Jack :

The reason why we are experiencing 2 back to back red days leading up to the biggest 9 weeks of conferences in blockchain history. Within 2 weeks we have the North American BTC Conference, in Miami, and that same week the London Blockchain Summit. The market should be as bullish as ever (and will be in 2-3 days if not tomorrow). However, what is going on right now? There are 2 major events impacting blockchain negatively in Asia right now. There is a “lockout” of sorts in South Korea as they get their regulation in order and taxation underway. This caused a minor panic in the Korean market. This was the main factor contributing to yesterday’s red day, the Korean’s trade more than anyone and now they are in a holding pattern until Jan 20th. However, once their trading opens back up fully between now and then there should be an exponential price increase in all alts. The second issue impacting the markets is China hinting at regulating BTC mining. This doesn’t surprise me as most countries with a very low cost of electricity ban BTC mining. However, these two pieces of news, which will be resolved shortly, dramatically impacted the value of BTC and alts over the last two days.

1 Like

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by live4christ: 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
I tried to log in to my block chain wallet but did not get the 2FA message on my fine.what should I do
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by save4live: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
Najwal:

Buying more is always a good idea, WHY?

I participate in ENJ ico with 6.3eth ..... After ico price fell below ico ...... I was vexed, some suggested buying more at exchange for $0.002c as against $0.005c of ico but i refused.

Fast forward:-
ENJ rose to $0.41in price before this blood barth, those that can calculate will now how high that is.

Lesson;-
Buy in the dips if you have money, you will be glad you did

I have seen many lending ICOs and expect @fi_coin (http://www.ficoin.tech ) to be the best of them all 'cos at no point will investor's deposit be locked, they've been honest so far and have given 3rd parties the opportunity to test the lending robot #FiC https:///FiCoinSupport
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by wx9Z: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
$fun is another good coin to hold.

Don't sleep on this coin,

I wish Trx can pump small, let me sell 1k outta my stash

1 Like

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Aragon: 6:52am On Jan 11, 2018
amolak:
Thanks, are u on whatsapp?

Yes, can you send me your number so I can add you?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by amolak: 8:18am On Jan 11, 2018
Aragon:

0812 530 8715
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lordfalcao(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2018
Hello I need a perfect guidelines on purchasing ripple through luno. Thanks
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 12, 2018
lordfalcao:
Hello I need a perfect guidelines on purchasing ripple through luno. Thanks
You can't get ripple on Luno.
You purchase Etherum or bitcoin on luno. Send it the any exchanger that has ripple(You can use Binance) and therefore exchange for ripple.
You can mail me if you need more assistance.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by piphunter(m): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2018
@wx9Z PLEASE PAY ME THE MONEY YOU ARE OWING ME.
STOP DODGING YOUR CALLS AND SEND MY MONEY BACK TO ME. I FIND IT VERY ANNOYING THAT YOU HAVE REFUSED TO PAY UP SINCE THE 31ST OF LAST YEAR AND ITS NOT LIKE THE MONEY IS GOING TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE OR ANYTHING. THIS IS A NEW YEAR. PLEASE PAY UP.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by gamaliel9: 10:48am On Jan 12, 2018
@piphunter,what happened?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2018
na wao. ripple no gree go up again

4 Likes

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by piphunter(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2018
i sent him money to buy Ethereum which he didn't buy for me. (claimed he already sold it). I told him to then send me to use the funds to load me credit. (just 7300). since then the young man has been giving me all sorts of stories since (that mtn seized the credit) since the 31st of December. its not like its a lot of money but i think people should always be straight forward especially those in his line of business that involves collecting money from people.
Now The young man does not pick my calls again and does not respond to my messages. because of 7300. thats how one day he will collect 7,300,000 and vanish.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by sKeetz(m): 11:44am On Jan 12, 2018
piphunter:
i sent him money to buy Ethereum which he didn't buy for me. (claimed he already sold it). I told him to then send me to use the funds to load me credit. (just 7300). since then the young man has been giving me all sorts of stories since (that mtn seized the credit) since the 31st of December. its not like its a lot of money but i think people should always be straight forward especially those in his line of business that involves collecting money from people.
Now The young man does not pick my calls again and does not respond to my messages. because of 7300. thats how one day he will collect 7,300,000 and vanish.

Your money don enter voice mail bros, you get luck say Na small bar Sef. Nigerians are not the type to be trusted with money cause when money enters their hands, they lose all senses.

A lot of people here are scammers waiting for the smallest opportunists to prance on an unsuspecting victim. Be wise, next time use an escrow.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by pepethemaniac: 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
pinkyruledworld:
na wao. ripple no gree go up again

1 Like

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
piphunter:
wx9z come and defend yourself, I remember that's how you did to me back then when I was begging you to send my 5k back to me, I bet you wouldn't have sent it back if it was more than that.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
hatbricker:
wx9z come and defend yourself, I remember that's how you did to me back then when I was begging you to send my 5k back to me, I bet you wouldn't have sent it back if it was more than that.

Two case simply confirms his dishonesty

Cos according to you if you didn't persist & got to another length he won't have refunded the cash to you.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=pepethemaniac post=64128517][/quote]wch coin is this?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by amidafrica: 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
There is always pump and dump of coins which may cost you a lot of money if you don't know how to spot them.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dotcomnamename: 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
amidafrica:
There is always pump and dump of coins which may cost you a lot of money if you don't know how to spot them.

The best way to make money in crypto is to buy and HOLD for at least a year.

1 Like

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by jozzee1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
Please who has successfully withdrawn ethereum or btc from binance before? I read from another thread that you can't withdraw anything less than 0.1 Eth. Another person said they charge 0.01 Eth per withdrawal.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by agisky1975: 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Can you please give examples of good coins we can buy and hold
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
agisky1975:
Cryto is a win or loose game its better you pick your coins your self and have no one to blame

Just like what is happening to tron and ripple now.
If someone made you buy when it was $3 you will start looking for who cause you to be on the loosing side currently

Coins appreciate, Coins fall!!

2 Likes

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by clems88(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Aragon:

pls add me to the group. Can I also try this with 5k ? How productive will it be
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dotcomnamename: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
agisky1975:

This is the right time to buy TRX, XVG.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Rubbiish(m): 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
Do not give money to anyone to purchase coins for u here, they are scammers
Register on luno or paxful, buy coin & send to binance & exchange to any coin of your choice.
I don talk my own...

2 Likes

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by holuphisayor(m): 6:28am On Jan 13, 2018
dotcomnamename:

some coins are shitcoins and wouldn't hold value even after a year.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2018
holuphisayor:

some coins are shitcoins and wouldn't hold value even after a year.
People don't understand they think once you buy and hold sure it must increase in value.

When we have thousands of pump and dump coin

2 Likes

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2018
lindashealthwat:

People don't understand they think once you buy and hold sure it must increase in value.

When we have thousands of pump and dump coin
Any suggestion on good coins still below $0.10?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 10:39am On Jan 13, 2018
Royal155:
Any suggestion on good coins still below $0.10?
Its not on binance, "ECC" but careful oh; I haven't bought the coin yet still making research.

The coin was abandon 2014 and another set of developers picked it up late 2016.(2017) and its moving and has passed a major cap that makes it look real but am still checking some other requirements I check in a coin before I certify it as a sure profit coin.

I haven't concluded it yet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? / Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.