Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! (25657 Views)

Do You Know You Can Actually Buy Ripple XRP From 360 To 365 Instead Of 400 / Buy Ripple XRP, DOGE, Stellar And Bytecoin For The Future Today / How Can I Buy Ripple Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by hanassholesolo: 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
IamZod:
Anyone noticed binance having some technical hitch?

Yeah it went down. Too much volume coming into Tron because its now top 8 coin. The shut down new reg too.

1 Like

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Alarib(m): 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
bittrex
Rubbiish:

yes....but it is not on binance?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Alarib(m): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
use the mobile app...
hanassholesolo:

Yeah it went down. Too much volume coming into Tron because its now top 8 coin. The shut down new reg too.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Alarib(m): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
I think it can get to 1 dollar.....expected news will push it...but mostly will depend on the number of coins to be burned.
wx9Z:
The volume of Tron crashed the binance server. But I guess it's back up now. Tron will continue to pump till 0.4$

Justin Sun is a genius.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Rubbiish(m): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Alarib:
bittrex
dey no longer accept new registration for now
E don set...
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Blazemortimer(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Please what's the source of the info?
wx9Z:
The volume of Tron crashed the binance server. But I guess it's back up now. Tron will continue to pump till 0.4$

Justin Sun is a genius.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by chineduho: 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
Don't wait for the best time, now is the best time to invest in crypto.
Check my signature to signup on trusted exchanges
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by wx9Z: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
Binance will no longer accept new members from today. Register now.

www.binance.com/?ref=15268352
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by iamnlia(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
Tron should partner with bittrex and bitthumb, the coin will speed to a dollar.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by OduduaDefender(m): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Please I want to by some TRX and need guideline on how to get it. Please anyone, help a brother.
My No: 0-8-0-7-3-1-6-4-8-1-7 (Whatsappp) Please add me to any good altcoin group. Thanks.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by AnthonyAk(m): 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
OduduaDefender:
Please I want to by some TRX and need guideline on how to get it. Please anyone, help a brother.
My No: 0-8-0-7-3-1-6-4-8-1-7 (Whatsappp) Please add me to any good altcoin group. Thanks.

Buy ether on luno, transfer to binance and exchange there for Trx , binance may have put a hold on all new user registrations so you need to check because i saw it on their twitter a couple hrs ago
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 05, 2018
Any idea on cheap coins to buy now(below $0.10)? Is it advisable to still buy TRX at this current rate? The coins is just flying like mad. Just earned 156$ on just 32$ trx investment (746 trx).
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 3:39am On Jan 05, 2018
Royal155:
Any idea on cheap coins to buy now(below $0.10)? Is it advisable to still buy TRX at this current rate? The coins is just flying like mad. Just earned 156$ on just 32$ trx investment (746 trx).

Here are coins I think will succeed this 2018 cos of the minimum coins in circulation and max supply is very low.

They are more than $2 but I think its worth it. Cos it will possible hit $500 - $800 by DEC 2018 cos of its low supply.

1) BCPT
2)BRD
3) MOD
4) EDO
5) VIB

6) NEBL
If possible you buy NEBL with its maximum of 13million coins in circulation it hits 600$ by DEC.

And you bought it now at $8 per coin, buying 10 coins

By DEC you have.

$6000 which is over 2M. Withdrawing from luno after you exchange it.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 3:46am On Jan 05, 2018
They are still good coins above $1.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 3:48am On Jan 05, 2018
Royal155:

Cos of its billion of coin in circulation will hit $6. At most DEC, you still make profit but I don't see it passing $10 that easy
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 05, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Here are coins I think will succeed this 2018 cos of the minimum coins in circulation and max supply is very low.

They are more than $2 but I think its worth it. Cos it will possible hit $500 - $800 by DEC 2018 cos of its low supply.

1) BCPT
2)BRD
3) MOD
4) EDO
5) VIB

6) NEBL
If possible you buy NEBL with its maximum of 13million coins in circulation it hits 600$ by DEC.

And you bought it now at $8 per coin, buying 10 coins

By DEC you have.

$6000 which is over 2M. Withdrawing from luno after you exchange it.
Thanks alot. Will look into that
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by AnthonyAk(m): 5:17am On Jan 05, 2018
dungas30:
PLS GUYS I WANT TO JOIN CRYPTO WORLD BUT I HAVE ONLY 30000 PLS CAN U HELP ME WITH SOME SAT TO BUY AN HOW WILL I SPLIT IT TANKX UR OPINION IS PARAMOUNT I HAVE ACCOUNT WITH LIVECOIN

30k is more than enough. Buy ether on luno and split it over 6 currencies on binance, Trx, Xvg, Poe, Fuel and Xlm and KIN, KIN you can buy on Mercatox or Coss.io
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dungas30(m): 7:38am On Jan 05, 2018
pls help give guide on binance i have been trying to buy trx an others but it refused i suffer long either telling me not enough money or quantity pls just give a guide
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by hanassholesolo: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2018
dungas30:
pls help give guide on binance i have been trying to buy trx an others but it refused i suffer long either telling me not enough money or quantity pls just give a guide

Use the advance exchange section of Binance, it automatically calculate how much TRX you can buy with whatever BTC you have. I didn't have to do any calculation myself when i bought.

Or just type a ridiculously high number of Trx you want to buy and it will tell you the Max you can buy is so so and so.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by LeMonsieur(m): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2018
And why on earth would the mods delete the other thread?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Rubbiish(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2018
dungas30:
hope ur btc on binance is minimum of 0.001?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Why now that binance isn't accepting new users, That means we can't buy tron for now.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dungas30(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
Rubbiish:

hope ur btc on binance is minimum of 0.001?
yes its over that amount an wenever i want to buy it will just b saying different thing even if i use percentage it will either say low amount or quantity i have try it over 4hours
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dungas30(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
its telling me i will use 24k to buy just 2 trx which is about 0.19$
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Baldg: 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
Since binance is temporary closed where else can I buy tron.. I'll need your help guys. Cc: Onegentleguy, feelamong
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
dungas30:

Download the app and use
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Baldg:
Since binance is temporary closed where else can I buy tron..
I'll need your help guys.
Cc: Onegentleguy, feelamong

if you really want to buy tron. Look for it.

https://coincodex.com/crypto/tron/exchanges/
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
dungas30:
Choose market order instead of Limit order.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by edkai: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
I think its possible for ripple to reach any amount in dollars. The way you have related ripple market cap to its potential value is faulty.
lindashealthwat:

Buying lots of quantity as you did, you see your profit fast.

But if its buying lesser quantity of ripple for instance, will be better you go for QTUM, which is less than a billion coin in circulation and will probably hit over $1000 before it reaches coin cap of $250billion bitcoin is at now.

But for those that buy less than 7 ripple hopping it will hit $1000.

I didn't say its not possible but I don't see the possible to pass bitcion $250billion market cap, though its at $110 recently even if its reaches $250 1 ripple will be equals 6-7$

Even if it succeeds to double the bitcoin coin cap, that is about $500billion; 1 ripple will still be less than $18

So to succeed in ripple and to get a good presentable profit; it is to buy much of its coins. Not $20, $10 and there about
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by edkai: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
Why not search for other exchanges
Kingzy4pep:
Why now that binance isn't accepting new users, That means we can't buy tron for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? / How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria / Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.