Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! (17225 Views)

Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!! / Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) / 10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by naughtyendowed(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Stycon:

Hey Birthday mate cool

Really? Wassup dude?
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spasmic:

Interesting. Why would you need an autopsy though? I know autopsies are useful in determining the cause of death, but don't you think it's quite obvious what it was that caused his death, and such kind of cause would be unexplainable by orthodox medical knowledge?
I think we were being overly superstitious by thinking it was the sacrifice thing.
What if it wasn't? Superstition is like a seed, when planted, it eats into very sense of reasoning. I don't know though, I just feel we should have done more to know what really killed him.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by MissWrite(f): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spasmic:
@Miss.write, I'm sure I'm not the only one that hates the kind of analogy in angy.55's profile.

undecided Hmmm......I'm sure you aren't the only one. But if you're implying that I don't, then I wonder why you would assume that? I don't know this moniker sad...........Supersystemsnig?
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
coolh3ad:

I agree with you. 100percent. I survived this yesterday though.....I was sitting beside the driver. God did it...
Wow!
Thank God for your life bro, that's ghastly.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
makydebbie:
I think we were being overly superstitious by thinking it was the sacrifice thing.
What if it wasn't? Superstition is like a seed, when planted, it eats into very sense of reasoning. I don't know though, I just feel we should have done more to know what really killed him.

Well, are you implying that it was just a coincidence that his leg rapidly began to swell just immediately he stepped his foot on the object which was clearly "juju" and then died instantly as a result of that?

Superstitious beliefs like this one don't just arise out of a vacuum. They are usually informed by experiences and circulated information. Are you saying all these purported experiences and circulated information that have influenced the thriving of these kind of superstitious beliefs are all false?
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Opekebaiby:
to my bday parry
I will cum inside your kpekus o grin
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Angy55(f): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spasmic:

Because the content of image on your display picture doesn't make sense to me.

And you decided to mention my moniker on a thread that I didn't drop a comment.

BTW, leave the image it's not your profile grin grin
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
MissWrite:

undecided Hmmm......I'm sure you aren't the only one. But if you're implying that I don't, then I wonder why you would assume that? I don't know this moniker sad...........Supersystemsnig?

I assumed that because it would require a smart person to identify the invalidity of the content of the image. And I just mentioned the username of any smart Nairalander I could think of. Well, your username is easy to recollect, so.

No. I'm not a supersystemsnig.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
Angy55:

And you decided to mention my moniker on a thread that I didn't drop a comment.

BTW, leave the image it's not your profile grin grin

I had to mention your moniker somewhere. I just arbitrarily selected this thread.

I'd advice that you change the image though. You are propagating disinformation.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Angy55(f): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spasmic:

Well, I had to mention your moniker somewhere. I just arbitrarily selected this thread.

I'd advice that you change the image though. You are propagating disinformation.

Send me a picture let me put on my profile grin grin
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spasmic:

Well, are you implying that it was just a coincidence that his leg rapidly began to swell just immediately he stepped his foot on the object which was clearly "juju" and then died instantly as a result of that?

Like I said, I don't know. We all felt guilty about it, and I kept wondering what if we had done a test and the doctor said it was something else? He kept screaming, "His leg" so what if he didn't step on the juju and he still died? I'm not saying the juju thing is not possible, I'm saying let's not just assume it was it, what if there was something else?

Superstitious beliefs like this one don't just arise out of a vacuum. They are usually informed by experiences and circulated information. Are you saying all these purported experiences and circulated information that have influenced the thriving of these kind of superstitious beliefs are all false?

My big dad died last month, he died the day he was supposed to collect his appointment letter, so what do we call that too?
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by MissWrite(f): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spasmic:

I assumed that because it would require a smart person to identify the invalidity of the content of the image. And I just mentioned the username of any smart Nairalander I could think of. Well, your username is easy to recollect, so.

No. I'm not a supersystemsnig.

smiley cool. I just assumed because you follow two of his alternate monikers. Maybe one undecided
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
Angy55:

Send me a picture let me put on my profile grin grin

Use this.
At least it's a valid statement.

Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
MissWrite:

smiley cool. I just assumed because you follow two of his alternate monikers. Maybe one undecided

I don't know who those monikers belong to. I just followed them because they followed me first.

And even if I wanted to hide in the guise of a fake moniker, why would I follow my original monikers?
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Angy55(f): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spasmic:

Use this.
At least it's a valid statement.

Well, thank you. I've done justice to it, you can go check it out.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
makydebbie:

Like I said, I don't know. We all felt guilty about it, and I kept wondering what if we had done a test and the doctor said it was something else? He kept screaming, "His leg" so what if he didn't step on the juju and he still died? I'm not saying the juju thing is not possible, I'm saying let's not just assume it was it, what if there was something else?

My big dad died last month, he died the day he was supposed to collect his appointment letter, so what do we call that too?

Well if he didn't step on juju and then died, we would be having an entirely different discussion. But he did step on juju and his leg immediately began to swell right after stepping on it and then he died as a consequence of that. Don't you think the juju is too big a variable to disregard especially given the circumstances surrounding his death?

Sorry about your big dad. But that instance isn't analogous to the scenario you painted regarding your friend's death. Your big dad didn't step on juju, neither was there a swelling of his leg and immediate death as a consequence of having stepped on juju.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Angy55:

Well, thank you. I've done justice to it, you can go check it out.

You seem to have a knack for spreading false information.

I'm sure Einstein and Napoleon had friends.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Angy55(f): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spasmic:

You seem to have a knack for spreading false information.

I'm sure Einstein and Napoleon had friends.

grin grin grin. False information?
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Angy55:

grin grin grin. False information?

Yeah. You uploaded a quote that asserted that in every gathering of friends, the shortest is always the dumbest. How is this not false information?
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by MissWrite(f): 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spasmic:

I don't know who those monikers belong to. I just followed them because they followed me first.

And even if I wanted to hide in the guise of a fake moniker, why would I follow my original monikers?

Lol! I've seen people do that, especially when they don't intend to hide their id. Say the alt only became necessary because they were serving out a ban. But I didn't mean any disrespect by it, he's cool. It was just an unfortunate guess undecided.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
MissWrite:

Lol! I've seen people do that, especially when they don't intend to hide their id. Say the alt only became necessary because they were serving out a ban. But I didn't mean any disrespect by it, he's cool. It was just an unfortunate guess undecided.

Okay. Whatever. undecided
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Angy55(f): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spasmic:

Yeah. You uploaded a quote that asserted that in every gathering of friends, the shortest is always the dumbest. How is this not false information?

Don't tell me you're short. There was nothing like dumbest there on the quote, it was troublesome.

I have changed it though.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Angy55:

Don't tell me you're short. There was nothing like dumbest there on the quote, it was troublesome.

I read dumbest.

I'm 5"11
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spasmic:

Well if he didn't step on juju and then died, we would be having an entirely different discussion. But he did step on juju and his leg immediately began to swell right after stepping on it and then he died as a consequence of that. Don't you think the juju is too big a variable to disregard especially given the circumstances surrounding his death?

I know, I just always have this feeling we left a particular stone unturned.

Sorry about your big dad. But that instance isn't analogous to the scenario you painted regarding your friend's death. Your big dad didn't step on juju, neither was there a swelling of his leg and immediate death as a consequence of having stepped on juju.

But what I'm trying to say here is, let's say my uncle stepped on juju and died that morning, what are we going to say about that? Knowing with or without the juju, he was still not going to see the next day. That's also what I'm saying about my friend. But like you said, the juju thing is something we can't disregard carelessly since there's no better explanation for his death.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Angy55(f): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spasmic:

I read dumbest.

I'm 5"11

Arrh!! That means I have hope grin grin grin. At least I have seen a guy I'm taller than.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
makydebbie:

I know, I just always have this feeling we left a particular stone unturned.

But what I'm trying to say here is, let's say my uncle stepped on juju and died that morning, what are we going to say about that? Knowing with or without the juju, he was still not going to see the next day. That's also what I'm saying about my friend. But like you said, the juju thing is something we can't disregard carelessly since there's no better explanation for his death.

Do you believe in the potency of juju? Or do you think it's just mere superstitious belief?
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Angy55:

Arrh!! That means I have hope grin grin grin. At least I have seen a guy I'm taller than.

Really? You are 6ft or above?
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Angy55(f): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spasmic:

Really? You are 6ft or above?

5.5 ft
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Angy55:

5.5 ft
Lol. Shorty.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spasmic:

Do you believe in the potency of juju? Or do you think it's just mere superstitious belief?
I'm indifferent about it tbh.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by coolh3ad(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
makydebbie:
Wow!
Thank God for your life bro, that's ghastly.

Yes oo. My help is in the Hands of the Lord who made Heaven and Earth. Thanks Sis. I appreciate..
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Angy55(f): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spasmic:

Lol. Shorty.

It's a lie. I'm not short. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Best Sex Position To Get Any Girl Pregnant / My Boyfriend Gave Me Staphylococcus / ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.