Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! (17195 Views)

Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!! / Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) / 10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Coolpuyol(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2018
02/December
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by cris07(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2018
August 18

1 Like

Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by pholaryemmie(f): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2018
W
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by pholaryemmie(f): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2018
Cladez:
27th September
Hello twinny
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Opekebaiby(f): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
deeLima86:

Wow! So close, does it mean i receive a gift from you on my day then i will return the favor afterwards? grin
yes
So wat do u want as gift
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Opekebaiby(f): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
CyberGypsy:
where should he cum ..
to my bday parry
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by zealot4me(f): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
24th February
Pisces baby
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Stycon(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
naughtyendowed:
March 5

Hey Birthday mate cool
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
makydebbie:
June 16th.
I wouldn't have guessed that you and I were birthday mates. Interesting.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by paxnka: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Streetmade:
Oct. 24,i knw i dnt have a twin
you have a twin
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spasmic:

I wouldn't have guessed that you and I were birthday mates. Interesting.
Same here, it's cool tho.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by deeLima86(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Opekebaiby:
yes
So wat do u want as gift

Lol...this offer look too good to be true, anyway pm me let me know how serious you are. wink
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by annayawchee: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
july 29
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Redhot111(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
E be like say na only me Waka come ooo. Why I no see 27th June na?
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
makydebbie:
Same here, it's cool tho.

Nothing cool about it. Except the fact that we know neither of us would die on the 16th of June.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spasmic:

Nothing cool about it. Except the fact that we know neither of us would die on the 16th of June.
If you say so.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
makydebbie:
If you say so.
I mean it. People rarely die on their birthdays.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spasmic:

I mean it. People rarely die on their birthdays.
Elijah, my classmate then in js2. Died on his birthday. I watched him die, helplessly.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
makydebbie:
Elijah, my classmate then in js2. Died on his birthday. I watched him die, helplessly.

You watched him die? How did he die?
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Austyno4(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
January 1st

1 Like

Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by multikash: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
CHAVINCI:
december 20
Finally, birthday twinny grin
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
@Misswrite, I'm sure I'm not the only one that hates the kind of analogy in angy55's profile.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spasmic:

You watched him die? How did he die?

It was his birthday, and you know this normal things students do. Pour water on you and other stuffs, we were doing same to him. October 8th.
We followed him home, his mum said we should come collect drinks to celebrate his birthday.
"we" - > (I, Elisabeth, Ebere and Donald).
After the little celebration at his place, we went back to school, because at that time, we were doing extra lessons. Preparing ourselves for junior waec.
Elijah mistakenly stepped on this weird looking concoction in a little coal pot, I was behind him. And immediately he stepped on it, he pushed me. If not, I think I would've stepped on it too. We joked about it sef, my other friends were saying it was for sacrifice to a god or something. Some minutes later, Elijah's legs started swelling, it was crazy. Like I was watching a horror movie, we decided to take him back home. The principal took us in his car.
Before we got home, Elijah kicked the bucket. When he stopped shouting, we knew he was dead. Luckily for us, we met his mum at home when he was rushed to the hospital, he was confirmed dead. Then we all concluded that it was the stuff he stepped on. But now that I've grown older, I wish we did an autopsy on him.

So you really can't say, we could die anytime.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Angy55(f): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spasmic:
@Misswrite, I'm sure I'm not the only one that hates the kind of analogy in angy55's profile.

You're funny. I want you to tell me one reason why you mentioned my moniker on this thread.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Dionnetech: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
sirBLUNT:
january18 proudly #capricon..the ambitious and workaholics!
i see you Sir
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by pryme(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
jamariwolf2:
February 29th

I envy you, I have always wanted 29th February undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by QuietHammer(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Any man who uses the word "twinny" in spoken words or thoughts should have his balls cut off and fed to the dogs.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Angy55:

You're funny. I want you to tell me one reason why you mentioned my moniker on this thread.

Because the content of image on your display picture doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by coolh3ad(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
makydebbie:

It was his birthday, and you know this normal things students do. Pour water on you and other stuffs, we were doing same to him. October 8th.
We followed him home, his mum said we should come collect drinks to celebrate his birthday.
After the little celebration at his place, we went back to school, because at that time, we were doing extra lessons. Preparing ourselves for junior waec.
Elijah mistakenly stepped on this weird looking concoction in a little coal pot, I was behind him. And immediately he stepped on it, he pushed me. If not, I think I would've stepped on it too. We joked about it sef, my other friends were saying it was for sacrifice to a god or something. Some minutes later, Elijah's legs started swelling, it was crazy. Like I was watching a horror movie, we decided to take him back home. The principal took us in his car.
Before we got home, Elijah kicked the bucket. When he stopped shouting, we knew he was dead. Luckily for us, we met his mum at home when he was rushed to the hospital, he was confirmed dead. Then we all concluded that it was the stuff he stepped on. But now that I've grown older, I wish we did an autopsy on him.

I agree with you. 100percent. I survived this yesterday though.....I was sitting beside the driver. God did it...

Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by joceey(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Opekebaiby:
Jan 27

Jan 27 too
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by sirBLUNT: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dionnetech:
i see you Sir
respect sir i remain humble
Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
makydebbie:

Interesting. Why would you need an autopsy though? I know autopsies are useful in determining the cause of death, but don't you think it's quite obvious what it was that caused his death, and such kind of cause would be unexplainable by orthodox medical knowledge?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Said I Look Old / Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls / Beauty Fades, Be Loyal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.