Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

My Marriage Has Finally Ended - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (68716 Views)

Marriage Has Failed Me! / My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2018
@kunle Ajaye the red light has actually been there even before you got married to her( if she is the same person you have been writing about) I think you should let her be for now, but keep in touch with your kids and make sure your family in Nigeria sees them from time to time. You will be fine but please stay away from that stripper girl, its unhealthy... E-hugs

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2018
OloriAbdulatif:
@kunleajaye the red light has actually been there even before you got married to her( if she is the same person you have been writing about) I think you should let her be for now, but keep in touch with your kids and make sure your family in Nigeria sees them from time to time. You will be fine but please stay away from that stripper girl, its unhealthy... E-hugs
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2018
kunleajaye:

Of course I want her. She's my wife and I love her to bits. I know I'm not a perfect human being. No one is perfect. I also have faults in this but I'm willing to talk this out. At times i wish we hadn't come to the United States cos we were very happy before we came here.

Guy,

I drift your feel... After reading your lines, I gatz conclude that your wife must be from bayelsa or delta. They can sacrifice family for business.
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by FabioPeter: 7:35am On Jan 06, 2018
For all the struggle you have been through, you still owe your wife an apology. You don’t seem to have any remorse for getting sexual gratification elsewhere after all it’s all her fault.
You have also put all of this on social media which brings further embarrassment to her and her family.
You wear the shoe and know where it pinches, if you consider it best to separate from your wife it’s entirely your choice. But the threads I have read, I don’t think you have put up a good fight.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by Bellarod05: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2018
@Op...I guess you bored your wife out of that marriage with just trivial issues that should be settled with love....Your number problem was inability to forget every words she said to you carelessly,you had taken everything she said to you in the past as a very big deal,You made her regret your marriage to her and she had prefer her ex....She knew you having extra marital affairs with someone and she wasn't ready to fight for any marriage....probably she had come to Nairaland too to seek advice just the same way you too was here.....First stay away from that stripper(fornication) and Pray and fast for Restoration in your marriage,let the sleeping dog lie....Give your wife enough time to settle her mind with her business ideas and she will come back to you....personally I won't be comfortable with any man who wouldn't support me too no matter how stupid my idea is but I thank God for my kind of husband who is so patient all time to support me(that's exactly what we women want)Advice a wife with love and not instruct with EGO....it makes a successful marriage...I went through hell initially with my husband too but change is constant....Your marriage will never end,you only need little time to heal it back.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:38am On Jan 06, 2018
BALLOSKI:
because of this, she should act the way she did? No communication? Wives of those Forbes billionaires stood by their husbands and not dragging them.

Keepingmum is only trying to save her partner...

Rubbish... I always tell people, life is not all about money... It's meant to be enjoyed and you are to enjoy it with what you have... Those on Forbes list has got resources working it for them while they enjoy... If you die, it's once and if you have not enjoyed life be then, sorry
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by mamawin(f): 7:50am On Jan 06, 2018
Nutase:
Congratulations..... Now you can turn the stripper to a wife.
This is the worst comment here. Except you're a stripper yourself

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by Phonefanatic: 7:56am On Jan 06, 2018
Born2Breed:

Who is judging here? He admitted his guilts.

This is just a side of the story and don't tell me you can't read between the lines that he is trying hard to paint himself innocent.

Birds of same feathers. shocked

Stop contradicting yourself. Is your brain stuffed with sawdust?
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by mamawin(f): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2018
kunleajaye:
Thank you all for your kind comments in this trying times for me. I do love my wife and I adore my kids and would never abandon them. I came to the US with her to better myself and further my education, and since i didn't want her to remain idle and dormant while i studied, i advised her to apply to skool too. All this I explained in my post last year. I'll do anything for my kids and wife and she knows it.
If she happens to be in the same town/city as your mum send money through her to get a phone and a line. With that you can communicat with her and the kids.

But to me this is like a lost battle. She no longer loves you.
But PLEASE the club girl is no alternative. Give yourself enough time to heal and find a decent person that will truely make you happy.
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2018
pocohantas:

And you men understand women?
Ever wondered why his wife is nagging?

Both parties are wrong to me. They should grow up...

you guys need to go read his other post on his profile. a lady that called him s thief just to keep his job. he made mistakes marrying her in the first place

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by Nutase: 8:28am On Jan 06, 2018
mamawin:
This is the worst comment here. Except you're a stripper yourself
have you forgotten me? We use to strip together at Allen .

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by zicoraads: 8:30am On Jan 06, 2018
MizMyColi:

Oshey, Akuko!
Na so!

Soulmate wey allow me marry, born three children before showing up in my life, is that one a soulmate?

Biko, biko, let me sleep peacefully with this cigar in my mouth.

No disturbance please tongue
LOL.

The Lord works in mysterious ways. Even King Solomon had to go the distance. Still, I'm not certain he found 'The One.' tongue grin
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by CanadianEnginee(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/1230609/should-take-back

The op took too much shit from this bitch. Read his other topics.

Seriously, I don't like good guys. Just see what your wife has done to your life. You saw the writing on the wall but you still married the f00l. People should read his other thread to get a glimse of the kind of person the wife is.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by CanadianEnginee(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2018
WinningSun:

you guys need to go read his other post on his profile. a lady that called him s thief just to keep his job. he made mistakes marrying her in the first place

I read some. Why is the guy such a mumu. She had always been an idiot and he still married her.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by MizMyColi(f): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2018
zicoraads:

LOL.

The Lord works in mysterious ways. Even King Solomon had to go the distance. Still, I'm not certain he found 'The One.' tongue grin

I no trust you.
Lol
Which King Solomon, that na olden days nau.
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by zicoraads: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2018
MizMyColi:

I no trust you.
Lol
Which King Solomon, that na olden days nau.
Do not steal. Do not kill. Forgive. Love.

Olden days admonitions, and yet, we still follow all. Forget olden days. The whites just really damaged us. Before them, we were free to take on as many as we wanted grin

The man can hardly be satisfied with only one road to Tuscany.

Man was and is supposed to have many roads to different Tuscanies grin

The earlier we return back to olden days and the ways of our ancestors, the better it'll be for us all smiley
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by poseidon12: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2018
You are right. The marriage is over. She's obviously hooked up with the Awwal guy and that is where her heart has always been. And of course she already has a phone but does not want to be in touch with you. Just move on. And try to stay in touch with your kids.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by MizMyColi(f): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2018
zicoraads:

Do not steal. Do not kill. Forgive. Love.

Olden days admonitions, and yet, we still follow all. Forget olden days. The whites just really damaged us. Before them, we were free to take on as many as we wanted grin

The man can hardly be satisfied with only one road to Tuscany.

Man was and is supposed to have many roads to different Tuscanies grin

The earlier we return back to olden days and the ways of our ancestors, the better it'll be for us all smiley

I support you totally on this, as long as the woman is allowed to do same too.

Even our ancestors would agree to a little modification, don't ya think?

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by zicoraads: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2018
MizMyColi:

I support you totally on this, as long as the woman is allowed to do same too.

Even our ancestors would agree to a little modification, don't ya think?
No, they won't. The role of the woman is always clear.

Cook, take care of the children and be like a young, calm Khlaeesi when your Drogo wants to ride you wink

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by MizMyColi(f): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2018
zicoraads:

No, they won't. The role of the woman is always clear.

Cook, take care of the children and be like a young, calm Khlaeesi when your Drogo wants to ride you wink

Akuko...
Na so.
Tell that to a woman who's polyamorist in nature.

Dogoyaro ko.
Kandahar ni
grin
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by Espada10: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2018
Aquariann:
I find the comments of most females here distasteful. They're all blaming the man for turning to another woman forgetting his wife has been denying him sex for eons.

To my second point, let's flip the script ladies. You're in the heat of an argument with your husband (not boyfriend or fiance please), and he tells you to your face he regretted choosing you over some other girl he was romantically involved with at a point.

Yes, the OPs wife told him to his face that (after five years of being married to her) she still prefered the other guy. She crossed the line at this point and NO MAN, worth his name will take this insult.

And yes, it was after she not just rejected him in the bedroom, but also voiced her rejection to his face that he was pushed to the other lady. Personally, I'll never have an erectïon for such a woman again, because I'll just find it hard to get it out of my head that she's just giving me a pity fvck.

Perhaps untill y'all understand the importance of sex (to a man) in marriage, y'all shouldn't get married.
don't mind the hypocritical fish brains. ..that is why they are never taken seriously ....that very moment, that minute , that second his wife opened her mouth to tell her husband ths she wished she was with her ex...that exact minute was when the marriage ended. Every other thing is just downhill

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by Born2Breed(f): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2018
Phonefanatic:

Expired pros.titute

Retired gigolo.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by Espada10: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
SnakeXenzia:
angryI read only the first page of this thread and I'm pissed rn. angry angry
All those shouting save your marriage ,get your woman bla bla bla. Nonsense!
The only prayer I have for you OP is I hope you dont end up like my dad cry
hmmm ,I agree with u but I am now curious. .,how did you dad end up?
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by Espada10: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
mamawin:
If she happens to be in the same town/city as your mum send money through her to get a phone and a line. With that you can communicat with her and the kids.

But to me this is like a lost battle. She no longer loves you.
But PLEASE the club girl is no alternative. Give yourself enough time to heal and find a decent person that will truely make you happy.
now , that is my type of girl with an exception
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
Espada10:
hmmm ,I agree with u but I am now curious. .,how did you dad end up?
he died! embarassed
At 45! cry

suicide cry

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by mamawin(f): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Espada10:
now , that is my type of girl with an exception
My head dey swell!! lol
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by Brightgem(f): 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
kunleajaye:
Thank you all for your kind comments in this trying times for me. I do love my wife and I adore my kids and would never abandon them. I came to the US with her to better myself and further my education, and since i didn't want her to remain idle and dormant while i studied, i advised her to apply to skool too. All this I explained in my post last year. I'll do anything for my kids and wife and she knows it.
Yhellooow.... No doubt its a tough one, ignore those insulting... etc... Stripper wrong, too much bitterness, the way u say it, u still want things to work. If u really do, put in effort, change ur mind set, decide u will support her. If u have to return to Naija do so, abeg I dnt knw what people find abroad o! If after trying u fail, she doesn't budge, move along, just be a part of you kids lives. In the end, what to do lies in ur hands! But do the right thing, and be kind to urself afterwards.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by Espada10: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
SnakeXenzia:
he died! embarassed
At 45! cry

suicide cry
I am so sorry for that and sorry for even asking...my apologies
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
Espada10:
I am so sorry for that and sorry for even asking...my apologies
it's okay ,lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Millionaires House Boy Food / 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.