Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos (26274 Views)

20 Countries Most In Debt To China / 10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China / Aero Contractors Rolls Out Local Aircraft Maintenance Programme (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by merit12(f): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
Develpeast:
This is a commendable development from the state government. If we train our people to learn simple things and learn them to be experts, in no distant time we will be the manufacturers of simple things.

The funniest part is that the simple are the most used things in the world because they are readily available.
more brain to your head

Are you dark skin?
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
Good innovation
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Mrkumareze(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
Aba made + China made shoe = catastrophe . Send them to Italy where shoes are made.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
dubemnaija:
Must they wear that mechanic uniform? kiss

Must you wear bad mouth?

1 Like

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
so shoe making is more important than hospital, clean tap water, electricity and schools, chai! this buhari government is really a disaster, grin.

it is cheaper to make shoes and import them into nigeria than making shoes in nigeria. china has taken over in manufacturing Anything, i mean, anything cheaper.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Same thing China did.

1 Like

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by GGirll: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
Igbo men my Igbo blood love you guys keep striving n flying high may God give me my Igbo brother from a Pentecostal church to marry o I just love being Igbo n I will surely make my tribe great too grin proudly igbo

2 Likes

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by 360command: 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
GuyWise:

The vultures are already here jurt to hate on the hard working IGBO men....

They always envy their superiors and that always make them to fail in everything.
sometimes we yorubas can act like Ghanaians as we so much look into what our neighbors are doing instead of we concentrating on what we can do best or try to applaud our neighbors believing that we all share peace, love and harmony to move on with life and be happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
dubemnaija:
Must they wear that mechanic uniform? kiss

What do expect them to where? Suit or bikini? And for your information, it is not called mechanic uniform but coverall PPE which is required for their own safety at work.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Martin0(m): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
so shoe making is more important than hospital, clean tap water, electricity and schools, chai! this buhari government is really a disaster, grin.

Hahahah gorvumentu Ndi uchugringrin

it is cheaper to make shoes and import them into nigeria than making shoes in nigeria. china has taken over in manufacturing Anything, i mean, anything cheaper.

Exactly
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Bollinger(m): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
Smh. It is so easy to distract Nigerians.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by 2shure: 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
why cant they go to usa
china with they clones and vietnam clones
i hate china abeg
too many fakes
enuf fakes already on aliexpress
abegi
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
GGirll:
Igbo men my Igbo blood love you guys keep striving n flying high may God give me my Igbo brother from a Pentecostal church to marry o I just love being Igbo n I will surely make my tribe great too grin proudly igbo
eerr... it says here you are MALE and you want to marry an Igbo BROTHER?
i am confused undecided
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Olatara(f): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
Another propaganda..

Shoemakers that seasoned Yoruba shoe doctors will train at lesser fee. Waste of resources.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Exactly
hocus pocus! govumenti grin grin
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by dubemnaija: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
Xda59:

What do expect them to where? Suit or bikini? And for your information, it is not called mechanic uniform but coverall PPE which is required for their own safety at work.

Shut up. It is called Overall and not coverall
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by GGirll: 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
eerr... it says here you are MALE and you want to marry an Igbo BROTHER?
i am confused undecided
Oh okay I will change it now lol thanks
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
Desyner:
Use what God gave you now. . .
Osun too trained people, maybe not shoemakers. I suspect they were medical doctors, but recall it now.

Any Nigerian medical doctor trained in Ukraine is a waste, go figure
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by potterdon: 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Nice Development Better than following and drinking Nnamdi Kanus urine up and Down

The governor should makes he buys them modern equipments to fully harness their potentials...

Buy Nigeria, Grow Nigeria...

Sai Buhari...
abeg hide ur face u comments are so irrelevant. u think this is a thread for die hard zombies grin is to get insecticide for ur types
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by WINDSOW(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
Italy would have been a better destination. However, it is good for a start.

1 Like

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Martin0(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
hocus pocus! govumenti grin grin

Hahahahah kikikikik @ govumentigringrin
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
GGirll:

Oh okay I will change it now lol thanks
Good, now we can begin to find Good Igbo husband for you,

by the way i am also IGBO tongue only i am not a pentecostal
I don't go to church, do i still qualify as a husband? grin
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Hahahahah kikikikik @ govumentigringrin
na you teach me dat one o! grin grin grin
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
potterdon:
abeg hide ur face u comments are so irrelevant. u think this is a thread for die hard zombies grin is to get insecticide for ur types
grin grin grin grin grin grin that was very harsh! but i have no choice but to Agree.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by GavelSlam: 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
Good move.

Hopefully, some loan facilities could be made available for the purchase of modern machinery.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by revolt(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
Will the black race ever know the true meaning of shame or were incapable of feeling ashamed?
Why in Allah's name do we have to go to China to learn how to make shoes? Do these Chinese ppl have superior brains to us? Can't we develop our shoe tech by ourselves...or well start making shoes that's based on Chinese terrain?!!! What kind of race are we?!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Martin0(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
na you teach me dat one o! grin grin grin
Na so ya pipu dey call am ooo
Yamu phonenu mu!
Bia yemu lice!
Chai igbo pipu I great una oo!
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by GavelSlam: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
revolt:
Will the black race ever know the true meaning of shame or were incapable of feeling ashamed?
Why in Allah's name do we have to go to China to learn how to make shoes? Do these Chinese ppl have superior brains to us? Can't we develop our shoe tech by ourselves...or well start making shoes that's based on Chinese terrain?!!! Hat kind of race are we?!!!!!!!

Nothing wrong with knowing how those who have evidently become more successful at a task than you achieve it.

3 Likes

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by hatedisplace: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
FlyoruB:

You are nothing but a big hypocrite. If this was Osun you would have cooked up a reason to criticize the move. How do you folks live with yourselves with all that bad-belle.
what is wrong with other states doing same. Nigeria sorry.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by revolt(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

Nothing wrong with knowing how those who have evidently become more successful at a task than you achieve it.
then this news should be top secret not a propagandist move. We should be denying it ever happened.jeeeeez
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Na so ya pipu dey call am ooo

Yamu phonenu mu!

Bia yemu lice!

Chai igbo pipu I great una oo!
lekwa nwa ntakiria (kid) grin
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by hatedisplace: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
Another propaganda..

Shoemakers that seasoned Yoruba shoe doctors will train at lesser fee. Waste of resources.
e pain u. Where Yoruba shoe what did u call them dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hard Times For Banks As MDAs Close Accounts Friday / How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria / How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.