Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos (26663 Views)

10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China / USD TRANSFER WORLDWIDE, RMB to CHINA! Order on 1688, taobao, eBay & shipping / Aero Contractors Rolls Out Local Aircraft Maintenance Programme (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by kalufelix(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2018
dubemnaija:
Must they wear that mechanic uniform? kiss

When Olodo Thinks He's Smart. Some Other 40kids On Holiday Vacation Gives Him 40+ Likes And Hes Basking In The Euphoria Of His Foolishness

I'm Not Sure Who/what A "Mechanic" Is But I'm Guessing He Is That Person That Gets Your Faulty Car Fixed

As For The Shoe Cobblers When The Next Batch Are Set To Travel I'll Make Sure They All Appear In Their Chieftaincy Attire
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Desyner: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2018
summerky:

Verify it and get back to us
You guys are not my priority.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by leo2020: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2018
I can only appreciate PMB for his stand on Naija made products..The President who loves the Igbos is not the one who gives more appointments to Igbo sons and daughters, but the one who empowers and encourage the Igbos to go into massive production locally which is what they know how to do best.. Appointments are only good for the families and friends of the appointees.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by summerky: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2018
Desyner:
You guys are not my priority.

You mean your misplaced priority?? you should'be thought of that before chipping it in
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by engrchykae(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2018
gypsey:
So i am a hater for making my opinion right? grin look! my friend! is there anything else reasonable you would like to add?

so in your mind it doesn't matter if it's toilet paper or toothpicks as long as it has something to do with IGBOs. grin in that case IGBOs has got to be the dumbest people in nigeria, for them to be trained as shoe makers grin
if being dumb means to be as Brazil and Italy who are globally recognized as shoe makers,yes we will gladly be dumb.
You know one thing,
YOU CAN'T HIDE THE HATRED.
BE BOLD TO YOUR CALLING,HATER.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Desyner: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2018
summerky:

You mean your misplaced priority?? you should'be thought of that before chipping it in
Same tools that are available to me to confirm it is equally available to you. I don't have the time for that now. If you need it so urgently goolge it "Osun trains medical abroad" and stop disturbing a Nairalander with you bandwidth.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2018
engrchykae:
if being dumb means to be as Brazil and Italy who are globally recognized as shoe makers,yes we will gladly be dumb.
You know one thing,
YOU CAN'T HIDE THE HATRED.
BE BOLD TO YOUR CALLING,HATER.
Yes i am boldly a hater of IGBOs, now, Go hit your head on a rock some were grin grin it's dumb IGBOs like you who is the down fall of IGBOs you are trained as shoe makers and you believe it's something positive, why couldn't IGBOs be trained as Doctors or, scientists? maybe because they are seen to be dumb, and lower class citizens, you are a stupid individual for taking my comments personal grin Anyway you have accepted you are dumb.

Anu mpama! grin
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Mechejy: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2018
Angelanest:
30 trainees out of 100 shoemakers/ shoe cobblers are set to leave the shores of Nigeria to China for a 30 day automated shoe training programme. The programme is put together by the State Government as part of her efforts to promote made in Aba.

Immediately they return, another batch will depart for same purpose.

The first batch has 3 non Abians who were carefully selected to join others.

Today, a prayer ceremony was organized at the Government House, to ask for God's guidance and wisdom on the trainees.

Governor of Abia State Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu charged the trainees to be of good behavior, learn every single step and bring back the knowledge for others to learn.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/30-shoemakers-abia-state-depart-china-training-programme-photos.html
since this is coming from japan of africa known for thier ingenuity and enterprise and they will deliver as expected, I hope huhari's government will not fight them
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by CioAngels(f): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2018
dubemnaija:

Where will osun get money to send her own shoemakers to China?? Make dem pay salaries first
Governor pocketed stole all the money that why he pay civil servant salaries, how then, can he send Osun people to go and learn benefitting trade. Our governors are all thieves.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by CioAngels(f): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2018
dubemnaija:

Where will osun get money to send her own shoemakers to China?? Make dem pay salaries first
Governor stole all the money that is why he cant pay civil servant salaries, how then, can he send Osun people to go and learn benefitting trade. Our governors are all thieves. I would have thought they will send them to Brazil. Nigerian leaders must be getting fat kickbacks from Chinese people with all their substandard goods. Anyway, Ikpeazu, God bless you.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by dubemnaija: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2018
kalufelix:

When Olodo Thinks He's Smart. Some Other 40kids On Holiday Vacation Gives Him 40+ Likes And Hes Basking In The Euphoria Of His Foolishness

I'm Not Sure Who/what A "Mechanic" Is But I'm Guessing He Is That Person That Gets Your Faulty Car Fixed

As For The Shoe Cobblers When The Next Batch Are Set To Travel I'll Make Sure They All Appear In Their Chieftaincy Attire
Kill urself for all I care. U re not even worth living sef
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by engrchykae(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
gypsey:
Yes i am boldly a hater of IGBOs, now, Go hit your head on a rock some were grin grin it's dumb IGBOs like you who is the down fall of IGBOs you are trained as shoe makers and you believe it's something positive, why couldn't IGBOs be trained as Doctors or, scientists? maybe because they are seen to be dumb, and lower class citizens, you are a stupid individual for taking my comments personal grin Anyway you have accepted you are dumb.

Anu mpama! grin
the hatred of the entire world doesn't discourage the igbo rather hatred spur us on.
Hatred motivates the igbo so keep your head because you will need to hit it on the ground for Allah today,remember its Friday.
You that trained doctors who can't treat buhari of common ear problem.
We are not like the yorubas who cherish salary jobs,we are mainly entrepreneurs which is the reason why Aba and Nnewi are valued so much.
When they learn automated production,thousands will be employed rather than training doctors who will end up earning salary for life.
You can only hate the igbo and spur them onto greater heights but beyond your hatred,the bitter reality is that you can't do ANYTHING.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
engrchykae:
the hatred of the entire world doesn't discourage the igbo rather hatred spur us on.
Hatred motivates the igbo so keep your head because you will need to hit it on the ground for Allah today,remember its Friday.
You that trained doctors who can't treat buhari of common ear problem.
We are not like the yorubas who cherish salary jobs,we are mainly entrepreneurs which is the reason why Aba and Nnewi are valued so much.
When they learn automated production,thousands will be employed rather than training doctors who will end up earning salary for life.
You can only hate the igbo and spur them onto greater heights but beyond your hatred,the bitter reality is that you can't do ANYTHING.
Okay, jisie ike Nwanne! grin i can't continue debating with an ignorant juveniles like you, so i am moving on, Good luck! grin
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by engrchykae(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
gypsey:
Okay, jisie ike Nwanne! grin i can't continue debating with an ignorant juveniles like you, so i am moving on, Good luck! grin
you are the ignorant fellow in this matter.
You are saying we should continue training doctors from the state treasury when many graduate doctors are not gainfully employed.
You think China made it by training doctors.
They made it by investing in human resources towards technology,converting their mammoth population to useful manpower.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
engrchykae:
you are the ignorant fellow in this matter.
You are saying we should continue training doctors from the state treasury when many graduate doctors are not gainfully employed.
You think China made it by training doctors.
They made it by investing in human resources towards technology,converting their mammoth population to useful manpower.
okay, i am Ignorant, IGBOs have been making shoes in Aba for many years, why do they need training in china for something they can do in Aba? Igbos in Aba can make better shoes than the chinese i must tell you, Okay if they must train why not give the contract of training shoemakers to an IGBO shoemaker in Aba?

the Abokii's who are shoemakers/repairers in the streets of nigeria, they need more training, IGBOs do not need crumbs from the dining tables of buhari, we need something relevant! something positive, Good and benefitable ventures, this is another bribe to shut the IGBOs up for demanding for separation or restructuring,

And you are here arguing against yourself, 30 people from Abia is going to train as shoemakers in china it is an insults to the Igbos. Igbos can make better shoes than china!
yes! maybe there are doctors Already in Abia without jobs, let them creat jobs for them, are the shoemakers going to employ the doctors? No! is shoemaking priority in Abia's economy? No!

i must commend you this time for Arguing maturely instead of making derogatory remarks like hater. grin i am impressed.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by engrchykae(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
gypsey:
okay, i am Ignorant, IGBOs have been making shoes in Aba for many years, why do they need training in china for something they can do in Aba? Igbos in Aba can make better shoes than the chinese i must tell you, Okay if they must train why not give the contract of training shoemakers to an IGBO shoemaker in Aba?

the Abokii's who are shoemakers/repairers in the streets of nigeria, they need more training, IGBOs do not need crumbs from the dining tables of buhari, we need something relevant! something positive, Good and benefitable ventures, this is another bribe to shut the IGBOs up for demanding for separation or restructuring,

And you are here arguing against yourself, 30 people from Abia is going to train as shoemakers in china it is an insults to the Igbos. Igbos can make better shoes than china!
yes! maybe there doctors Already in Abia without jobs, let them creat jobs for them, are the shoemakers going to employ the doctors? No! is shoemaker priority in Abia's economy? No!

i must commend you this time for Arguing maturely instead of making derogatory remarks like hater. grin i am impressed.
maybe you never understood the topic.
The mission is to train the Aba shoemakers in AUTOMATED MASS PRODUCTION.
If you are not into production,you will find it difficult to understand.
A subsistent farmer is an experienced farmer but he must be trained to be conversant with the new practices and tools required in mechanized farming.
Establishing an automated production line is not a child's play.
Can you plan and execute a production line?
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by engrchykae(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
gypsey:

yes! maybe there are doctors Already in Abia without jobs, let them creat jobs for them, are the shoemakers going to employ the doctors? No! is shoemaking priority in Abia's economy? No!

they are not learning shoemaking,they have been doing that for ages.
They simply trying to upgrade to AUTOMATED PRODUCTION OF SHOES TO INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY.
An experienced subsistence farmer must be trained if he must over to mechanized farming
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
engrchykae:
they are not learning shoemaking,they have been doing that for ages.
They simply trying to upgrade to AUTOMATED PRODUCTION OF SHOES TO INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY.
An experienced subsistence farmer must be trained if he must over to mechanized farming
So why did you not explain in this manner? rather than let your emotion get in the way, by labelling me a hater, this is the problem with most nigerians name callings and insults will get you people no were. look! i want the best for IGBOs my parents are nigerians (Igbos) . grin
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
engrchykae:
maybe you never understood the topic.
The mission is to train the Aba shoemakers in AUTOMATED MASS PRODUCTION.
If you are not into production,you will find it difficult to understand.
A subsistent farmer is an experienced farmer but he must be trained to be conversant with the new practices and tools required in mechanized farming.
Establishing an automated production line is not a child's play.
Can you plan and execute a production line?
okay! they should resolve the issues of lack of electricity first. grin
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by revolt(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
Reference:

Mechanised production. They already know the basics and have been making handcrafted shoes for decades.
who taught the Chinese ? Or they're superior? And well if no SINGLE NIGERIAN WITH OUR OVER 75 engineering schools in our federal UNIS can't undertake or provide such NUCLEAR engineering projects, then we should be keeping such news a secret. Its dimply s gigantic shameful fit.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 02, 2019
dubemnaija:

Shut up. It is called Overall and not coverall

With your underinformed rat brain. Go and learn the variations between American and British English you dummy.
Overall = British
Coverall = American
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Hexdavewalkersl: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
Alariiwo:
Another propaganda..

Shoemakers that seasoned Yoruba shoe doctors will train at lesser fee. Waste of resources.

It is people like you that is why this country is still the way it is
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Hexdavewalkersl: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
gypsey:

Anu mpama! grin

Bianca whether you like it or not we are the smartest tribe in Nigeria, go and ask bout the likes of Philip Emeagwali who invented the super computer
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Hexdavewalkersl: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
leo2020:
I can only appreciate PMB for his stand on Naija made products..The President who loves the Igbos is not the one who gives more appointments to Igbo sons and daughters, but the one who empowers and encourage the Igbos to go into massive production locally which is what they know how to do best.. Appointments are only good for the families and friends of the appointees.

Organ don't deceive yourself which kin love it is not PMB anything
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Hexdavewalkersl: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
leo2020:

Which kin love he just doesn't want us to go they know they can't do without igbos
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Hexdavewalkersl: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
gypsey:
So i am a hater for making my opinion right? grin look! my friend! is there anything else reasonable you would like to add?

so in your mind it doesn't matter if it's toilet paper or toothpicks as long as it has something to do with IGBOs. grin in that case IGBOs has got to be the dumbest people in nigeria, for them to be trained as shoe makers grin

And this dumbest people called the Igbos invented the super computer know you facts low goof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Kind Of Business Will Someone Start With N100,000 In Nigeria? / Can I Open A Bank Account With An Expired International Passport? / CBN Extends Stamp Duty Collection To Savings Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.